>>79102884

I love Samantha, she's like the kooky aunt that everyone loves because she gets way too drunk at Christmas :3

Really made me think.

Who?

>You a Racist
Not an argument.
I just debunked this whole video.

Shoo shoo shillary

YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU VOTE TRUMP!

YOU DONT WANT IMMIGRANTS?

XENOPHOBE!!!

>Woman 'comedian' 'investigative journalist'

>I love Samantha, she's like the kooky aunt that everyone loves because she gets way too drunk at Christmas :3

>"it happened over there and it's coming over here!"

Kinda like that whole radical Islam thing trump wants to close the borders because of? Eh? Kinda like the thousands of criminal illegals? Eh?

Nah that's just racist.

Only people who watch her shit and find anything amusing is trashy women and little girls.

>888 checked

Gross

>RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST
Fuck this unfunny bitch.

Why do American liberals get so triggered about Brexit? I don't get it what do they care what the UK does. Britain is no nation of immigrants or multicultural at all historically, I don't know why they're trying to say that.

More like Samantha REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this like a comedy show or something?

>52% of people are all old white racists

Nice one.

Literally who

because they want the whole world to be brown

it's like reverse manifest destiny.

Because all white nations must be multicultural.

According to Samantha, Sikhs are old white people

>Stealing the name of an infinitely better show

Fucking kike.

Canadian propaganda broadcasts.

She used to be on that show, with John Daily. You know, the Jewish guy.

samantha bee has factually never said anything funny in her life

>Unironically using Van Jones facebook video to make anti-Brexit point

I'm sorry did that WHITE woman just say what a shame it was that there are so many WHITE people in America?

What the fuck is this nonsense?!?!

She's a leaf enough said no one cares about this vapid, ugly, unfunny cunt.

>womyn can't be funni meme xD

I bet you thought Bridesmaids was bad too, spergelord.

There needs to be a fucking final solution to these self-loathing genocidal unfunny leftists.

Fuck every single one of this intellectual vermin's.

Just another Hebrew owned Canadian.

>>Eurape never experienced widespread immigration until late in the 20th Century
Oh cuz ya know its not like Europeans haven't been invaded, massacred, and enslaved by Muslims before across centuries.

This bitch is rolling in misinformation.

Will she be the next Jo Cox?

>Trump's brand of right wing racist demagoguery
There aren't any facts here, just liberal buzzwords. The neocons and evangelicals aren't very fond of him, so not that right wing. The racist line has been debunked over and over and it's about time liberals are prosecuted for libel at this point. I don't even think most liberals know what demagogue means.

This woman is just Jon Stewart lite. Still looking for arguements in there.

OP buying into inferiority complex meme, doesn't see it clearly. They just said Samantha B is unfunny. An its true.

>Fuck white Christian people
>Studio audience chuckles
>(News story) its so racist bwhahahahaha
>Studio audience chuckles
>Well that's the show for tonight guise

I laughed from a woman's sense of humor before. Maybe even like twice. We're just here to state the fact that she isn't funny.

mamamia!

Go to about 5:00 in the video.

She openly admits that it is because they are flooding America with non-whites and so committing genocide on the white population that Trump may lose.