Turkey 50 deaths confirmed.
Troops in the city

youtube.com/watch?v=B8Q3hCWjfOk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H51jj5AyS7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Erdogan blames opposition party's leader for the attack

literally communist tier

Had to beat the faggots by one. Couldn't let them just have it.

source?

also

pure coincidence

and again

Bumping for Allah

Shit. This is worse than the time I moved my fridge and stomped the fuckers.

3 terrorists are on the run.

One closet homo and a military pattern rifle could easily do that much damage, guys

>implying Orlando even ever happened

>Brexit
>Cameron quitting
>Labour imploding
>Scots BTFO
>European Parliament unable to handle Are Nige's top tier bants
>T*rks getting blown up
What a wonderful week this has been .

US backed Turkish invasion of Syria when?

Never. Unless they want to start WW3.

kek like Russia is in a position to end sanctions with the EU

That has nothing to do with it. If Turkey and the US try do something like removing Assad, Russia has enough firepower there to make it end very badly for them.

Somehow I bet you're behind it.

How did they manage to pull this off when turkey has gun control?

that's why Turkey will invade from the ground, and the US will supply air support

Russia wouldn't shoot down an American aircraft this early in the game

trust me on that

i know i shouldn't but i feel sorry for Turkey.

Kurds aren't fighting for religion.

Frankly I hope we leave Turkey out to dry.

If Ruskies stay away from American assets there IDGAF.

>trust me on that
But if they will?
US will never risk to do this.

>sorry for Turkey.
>international airport

Obviously can't be islamic terrorists, I mean they're the religion of peace

SHOCKING images of the aftermath have been released

Warning: Graphic

Nah you're a moron. If the US-Turkish alliance attacks Syrian troops they may endanger Russian advisers openly embedded within the SAA and Russia will definitely respond. You can trust me on that.

Oh the humanity

It's a shame that these #realterrorists can't get a higher score than some faggot in Orlando.

>3 """"""terrorists"""""""
Nice try. I bet your Syrian playactors that you hired to do this will turn on you. You will gain nothing from this.

They even killed the little one. :(

it's been the plan since the beginning of 2016

Russia would likely shoot down Turkish jets (because October shit), but not US jets because nukes and sanctions and shit

>If the US-Turkish alliance attacks
>Russia will definitely respond
Russia isn't in a position to do anything because they are trying to get sanctions removed previously imposed by NATO because of Crimea

Russia has done a great job of wiping out CIA armed rebel groups but Russia is actually quite friendly with US military in the area.

lol I've been to that airport and accidentally stumbled upon the mosque that they have in it while wearing super skater clothes and gold skullcandy headphones blaring Dead Kennedys and being drunk as fuck and sleep deprived, i though i was going to get decapitated

topkek someone detonated inside there, goodbye turkish delights and overpriced american shit, I spent 14 hours in that fucking airport and i went to the oxygen bar and I'm so glad this happend that fucking turk jewed me

also I went to the smoking area and lit up a big cigar and just stared at people, everyone was looking at "the american" and I finished the cigar and lit up a cigarette and people lost their shit, "nothing personal kid" is a fucking understatement

top kek, i bought a Noam Chompsky book in that airport and a book on autism, for some reason, top kek top kek

I bought a bottle of silver limited edition Belvidere Vodka for my friend who collects the bottles, holy shit I'm so glad that place got "double tap x to detonate"-ed hahahhahahahah fucking turks

Ironically turkey is one of the biggest supporters of islamic extremists in Syria.

Do we know yet if it was ISIS or the kurds?

tip top kek mate

News media in my country says it's Islamic State, which Erdogan supposedly used to support.

I don't really believe in any speculation at this point, but it could be very funny if true.

My condolences to all the German flags on here today.

I wonder how the Muslim terrorists feel when the liberals shift all the blame to white men all of the time. I mean, these people sacrifice their lives for Allah (or so they believe), only to have some faggot in the western media declare that their not actually Muslim or terrorists. Isn't that like taking a huge piss on them all?

YO SENPAI CHECK MY ID

CHECK IT

>Russia isn't in a position to do anything because they are trying to get sanctions removed previously imposed by NATO because of Crimea

You are really dumb in enough to think that they care more about sanctions than their own men? You still have a lot to learn about the current geopolitical climate surrounding Russia right now.

Any info on the nationalities of the victims?

Look what started trending on twatter

not even the younglings were spared

So who did it? The PKK? Turks themself to continue the war against the kurds?

yes

sanctions mean more to russians (and especially Putin) than it does to the campaign for assad

the only reason Putin entered syria is to boost Russian morale under tough economic times

>Mississauga is trending
wew

yeah democrats really need to wake up already

>Jews blowing up kebab

Gonna be a long night in Istanbul.

Nobody cares about these stupid sanctions,mate.
If they have a legitimate reason to shoot down a jet, nobody will bat an eye.
Also the EU put sanctions on Russia, not NATO.

shittiest post of the day right there

learn2geopolitic germany

It's confirmed that kurds are behind this and not ISIS?

heard it on the news

however I heard it earlier that this was probably an ISIS attack (based on the type of attack) rather than a PKK attack

You're a moron. No one cares about the sanctions in Russia and Russia entered Syria first of all to support Assad and second of all to give its military (especially Air Force) that have not seen a lot of action in the past some combat experience. Go take a look at the number of Russian troops that died in Syria. Despite how heavily Russia is involved, Russia has lost very few because memories of previous, more costly wars are still present in the Russian people. Russia does everything in its power to make sure its men are safe out in Syria.

Not really, it is the low oil price that cripple Russia atm. After almost two years Companies found ways to avoid sanctions. Russia is Findung ways to substitute the missing Imports through China or self production.
Syrian Involvement is not abou restoring their image, it is about restoring Assads power in Syrian and btfo ISIS, rebels and other scum.

Doug Baldwin good receiver

>Is still being considered for the EU

I respectfully disagree with both of your opinions.

Turns out turkroaches cant even survive conventional explosions. So i doubt they would survive fallout.

Fine by me, ignorance is a choice nowadays.

kk

This brought a tear to my eyes, R.I.P to all those innocent women and children killed.

ISLAM STRIKES AGAIN!

Good for you, but it is worthless as long as you wont bring up arguments against.

I bet Turkey wishes they had banned guns now.

Friendly reminder Turkey will be joining the EU.

supposedly there is a footage of gunmen and suicide explosion
please help

roaches in one of the early threads were blaming arab terrorists which was surprising because they are usually extremely quick to blame the kurds, that said it wouldn't surprise me if it was that TAK group they've been going hard in the paint lately

Just wait a couple hours and you'll get your source.

Time for the Turks to get up and stop being faggots, get your country back from that retard

when you gotta kill everyone in the fucking room

Kurds don't usually blow up civilians. That's usually muzzies.

Erdogan will blame it on YPG fighters who were personally transported to the airport by Demirtaş in his car.

They released a picture of the type of bomb used by the suicide bombers

the globalists need to ban this

how high are you?

>>Erdogan blames opposition party's leader for the attack
Its happening! He defied the Trump, saying he will rip down TRUMP name on Trump Tower skyscraper in Istanbul, few days later KEK willed it!

Also, cab drivers taking advantage. During crisis/disaster you're suppose to help out, not take advantage.

No officer, it's hi, how are you.

Source: reddit

They need to take this mad rabid dog out, he's going to wreck the place.

absolutely halal

even jews aren't that jew

Erdogan destroyed Turkey.

RIP Turkey
1920 - 2015

My dad was just there three weeks ago. Fucking shitskins

I'm going to be flying to Turkey in 3 days. How fucked am i?

You flying into Ataturk Airport in Istanbul like a retard? Where are you going exactly? What does your itinerary look like?

Yeah, im flying to Ataturk Airport, and after that im going to be in smaller villages in the countryside

Ah, what are the chances? You like to gamble right? Think of it as gambling with your life.

Turkey are getting a pretty good track record for shooting down Russians though.

welp if it was the PKK, the Russo-Turkish rapprochement sure didn't last very long

You're probably statistically fine. But you could die in a terrorist attack. You could also die in a car accident. It's not a bad gamble, they already attacked recently so it would be less likely to happen again so recently.

Erdocunt will still manage to pin the blame on the Kurds even it was ISIS anyway.

I hope no children are looking at this.

>#PrayforX
God, I hate these tags. 99% of the time these twitter drones, which are mostly millennials, are not even religious. Bet these secularized people also have tweets involving anti-religious commentary, but now people should pray? Damn hypocrites can jump a bridge.

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE NOW

NOW

NOW

NOW

Video of explosion.

youtube.com/watch?v=H51jj5AyS7k

Travelers are interesting for sure!

I LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN!!!!!!

Or That trend demonizing the current year. As if celebs didnt die before or tragical things didnt happen before.