How stupid do you think the guy who made this feels?

>not even force speed can outrun death

Damn.

Stupid people think they're intelligent.

He probably didn't think a picture would actually save someone's life, he's not a retard from Sup Forums that thinks if you yes you don't reply to this post your mother will die painfully tonight in her sleep no immunities

How stupid must all these people feel?

kek
8/10

nice shitpost
original

where's a cool country that's not in the west that's not some backwards shithole that's not full of blacks or muslims and has no retards

Japan, I guess.

Fuck you

it's rather ironic you have to admit

if you mean lucas who made the original idea of the characters, not at all he made billions - BILLIONS

if you mean the artist who made that that pic not at all because they made some shitty web image and it means nothing
-what force
-whos stronger
-what does the image imply

oh no

Wait is this before or after she died? And why is she holding a gun isn't that problematic?

Fuck off. We dont want more white pigs dirtying up our country.

It's before. The guy who drew it also drew another thing when she died and someone tweeted the op pic at him calling him an idiot

Fuck you

and by someone do you mean you?

nice quads

He probably did think it would save someones life.

Art saves lives user. Just ask the academy who gives long speeches. Even when they lose the game they still pat themselves on the back about the transformative and civilization saving nature of art.

MOMMY

Japan.

I guess. Hong Kong is too brutal.

South Korea sounds nice. Also brutal from what I hear.

Australia and New Zealand of course.

hmmm

Australia and New Zealand are nice but that's because they have really strict immigration rules and moving there is neigh-impossible unless your rich or already have a job there

don't worry guys I've got you

tfw with how popular this meme is and how many people browse Sup Forums it's almost certain that some poor user's mom died tonight

Fuck.

no pls.
IMMUNITY CAT WHRE ARE YOU

Where the yellow bitches at?

Fuck

He probably feels stupid but for the wrong reasons.

then why is there so many chinese people here

You win this round.

I'd ignore but I don't want my mum to die.

f*uck you

Bastard

all shall be well!