Kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dE0TozIMAQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheryl best grill

You mean Ms Grundy

Who is the best Sprouse twin and why is it dylan

>edgy Archie

What's the fucking point? Now it's just another lame cw teen drama.

So was this kino? Missed the pilot but CW is showing first 2 episodes Tonight so I'm gonna dvr them.. Am i retarded? Or will i be entertained

I unironically enjoy this. Why? I normally can't stand CW shows.

>cw
>kino
Stellar shitposting, m80.

Babby tier twin peaks

Edgy Archie is best Archie

FYI all CW shows are free to stream without any signup on their app/site in the US. It's the most convenient streaming option. + Riverdale's on Netflix in other countries.

Definitely worth watching. It has a bit of a teen twin peaks vibe which works well.

why is lesbians now?

Veronica > Betty

thanks for this, user.

This is based on Afterlife. We literally have a satanic spell for life resulting in a Zombie twin needing to get shot in the head!

RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE

Should I watch this show if I like stupid ass teen drama shit?

Betty's dissolution is Lynchian

So who shot him then?

Betty?

Absolutely, yes.

Archie's Weird Mysteries was much better than this edgy teen drama shit

I think it's going to take an occult turn. Cheryl saying he was supposed to come back or whatever sounds very much like "Afterlife w/ Archie"

Nah, it makes me think the twins were involved in some sort of scam/deception in which he tried to fake his own death, only to end up shot.

is this good or just plain retarded?

>Fag character is a walking stereotype

Well played CW

Why it can't it be both?

Both simultaneously it's a CW show

watched the first episode just now

>good looking musician quarterback
>all girls want to fuck him

how am i supposed to relate to him as an ugly NEET loser virgin???

You're supposed to relate to Jughead, he's the angsty emo virgin.

>semi thicc redhead

>in HS my hot married teacher invited me over swim when her husband was out and drove me home every day
>watching Ms Grundy scenes and thinking why the FUCK was i too shy then to make a move

Archie is dat boi

This, it explains why she was trying to milk his death and seemed fine with it until his corpse showed up.

why does this only happen in america?

I swear I have never heard of one single europoor banging his teacher

They just don't make a big deal out of it outside of America

A girl here in PA I was friends with, who is married w/ a kid, got busted two years ago for fucking her high school student in a cul-de-sac by the school. She is beautiful, like an actual 9. It destroyed her life. On one hand I don't get these attractive teachers fucking kids, what are they thinking, but on the other, i guess sex is sex and they're just really attracted to these young men.

7.5/10

could have done w/o the homo propaganda

they turned Moose into a faggot as well and have a bunch of sjw bullshit in their too. JEWED

>gay people existing is a conspiracy against me

this is why you can't have nice things user

gay people existing isn't the same as nonsense propaganda pseudoscience like 'sexuality is fluid'.

>muh Judeo christian sensibilities are offended by opinions that differ from mine

nigga please. that shits straight out of the women's studies curriculum. the producers know full well the target demographic this was made for. it's not there by accident.

Looks like a shitty Glee knockoff.

>Every riverdale thread Is shilled by a lefty retard

MY sides

They turned Reggie into an agro chad chink. baka

aka CW marketing dept.

Except they don't present that shit as an opinion. They present it as scientific fact. That's what makes it propaganda.

>Glee invented lesbians in high school

Find me an earlier network series about hot girls kissing.

>they turned Moose into a faggot

No Midge? Why does he even fucking exist then?

the Jews weren't bold enough to shill this degeneracy until after 9-11

Moose isn't a fag, they made him bi. He's still with Midge.

Does Dilton make an appearance?

because they needed to turn an evil straight white masculine male into a closet homo and didn't want to use pone of the main characters.

Midge exist and is mentioned to be Moose's girlfriend, she just hasn't made an appearance yet

I'm not even ashamed to admit I'm liking this adaptation.

Not cheerleaders, though.

Also, not hot.

>isn't a fag
>bi

>veronica isn't his waifu

kek

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

If you think that's bad, wait until Jughead stops being the poster child for ace/asexuals and watch tumblr flip their shit over how "they ruined our representation".

Is that supposed to be Cheryl Blossom?

it's a jughead realizes gender is fluid episode

movie :^)

How's the Sprouse kid? Is he the mc? Need someone to relate to also need a fix until twin peaks 2017.

>you'll never be an average guy that lives next door to a qt girl-next-door who secretly likes you and to have a hot rich girl also have the hot for you

Yes

he's aight. jughead in this is like Sup Forums the character.

He hasn't had much screen time so far, but he's pretty good.

>ywn slide up Cheryl Blossom

Not hot enough for Cheryl.

>an asian playing reggie

Veronica or Betty, who will get BLACKED first?

Archie

archie

we all know it's coming.

well we all know it's scientific fact that sexuality is fluid and archie is of course somewhere on the spectrum

CW knows better than to BLACK its female characters

Bettybros, where you at?

best girl

Veronica.

youtube.com/watch?v=dE0TozIMAQY

DROPPED

>slut shaming

this show is straight up SJW. I'm disappointed in you bros.

I'm not yer bro pal

>it's a "rich white girl dates black guy to upset parents" episode

>DROPPED

Yeah, about that...

Guarauntee you Archie will be fucking Veronicas mom next, once you get MILF'D you never go back

Took elements from Eyewitness too but failed at creating actual suspense and tension.

It's the first show I've seen in a long while that kept me on edge all the way through. Sad more people haven't seen it.

WEW

>>DROPPED

This show is SJW garbage. You're beeing bamboozled.

>Eyewitness

thanks for reminding me about this show. Was planning to marathon it when it ended but forgot.

3DPDs are never, and will never, "best girl"

How? I watch this show for drama and qts. It must be frustrating never going outside for fear of being exposed to something that challenges your world view

enjoy your social engineering and propaganda.

pure kino

Is it worth watching this? I have nothing better to do.