Go to college to get a good job, they said

>Go to college to get a good job, they said

reality:

>study every fucking day
>stress every day
>trying to focus on my studies, if I slip and go on the internet I'm completely fucked
>stress of whether or not financial aid will help cost of living
>stress of achieving a high GPA

THIS FUCKING SUCKS ASS BRO. This literally isn't fun, I'd almost rather go to work at a manufacturing company than do all this college bullshit. FUCK I hate this dude

>this literally isn't fun

Its not meant to be fun.

Only a nigger thinks you can better yourself without work

t. physics major

I get this sense of unfulfillment as I'm studying for my Biology exam, that's going to occur in about an hour.

It's like...Fuck, all this fucking work....I almost feel like I could be content with a lesser job that pays $18 an hour. I really could.

I don't know, I also feel like I'm wasting my time and there's ways out there to get rich that I'm not taking advantage of

Yes you have to study a lot if you want to do well. Get over it you can still enjoy life.

? Life is stressful away from mommies house. Enjoy

Go work on Library computers or something. Helped me focus more.

Be smart with any aid you get.

Back to point one, you are there to progress your life and make yourself marketable. Put the work in.

You can still go out on weekends and hang out with friends while having a good GPA. Just make a plan, set goals for yourself and dedicate these years to bettering your professional character.

Whiney bitch. Study harder, work harder, stop feeling sorry for yourself. OR you could fail and be a NEET like every other male in our rapidly degenerating generation. Man the fuck up. You will never find a good lifelong job without this and you will forever regret quitting.

If you are feeling stressed and overwhelmed about a test an hour prior to it, then that means you didn't study hard enough. Start studying for the next exam as soon as the previous one stops. I am not joking.

Cramming that shit a night before won't work. Works in high school maybe.

Wrong attitude

Fuc I love having photographic memory don't even need to study just watch lecture slides and I can recall any slide from memory for any exam.

HD pretty much anything with like 30% attendance. feels good f am

Schedule is everything, and brakes are essential. Just remember to make the brakes short and many.
20 min studying and 5 min breaks works best for me.

Life was never meant to be fun or enjoyable. Now, if only you kids could stop spoiling girls that may or may not suck your dick.

Don't worry OP. You won't find a job after college anyway. Your non-white non-male peers will though

>you fell for the college meem

enjoy your debt and worthless piece of paper chump. you know despite what everyone is shoving down your throat, trade school is not a bad deal and you end up making the same after you factor in taxes in debts as the college man.

you could also join the military and reap those benefits, but college is literally the worst career choice besides dead end jobs unless you want to do something highly specialized.

get fucked

test

>Succeeding should always be fun
If your main complaint is that it isn't fun, why be there? Go squander your measly life on the pursuit of pleasure. Let your bastard children worry about generating prosperity.

HERE'S THE MESSAGE GOYIM:

THINKING, DOING COLLEGE WORK, IT'S ALL TOO DIFFICULT. GIVE INTO DEGENERACY, AND STOP THINKING ABOUT ADVANCING YOURSELF.

>He fell for the college meme

Kek

School isn't supposed to be for fun or for a job you dingus. It's supposed to be for learning. You literally have to take something you are interested in learning in. If you aren't interested in learning anything, get the fuck out. The only thing that will help you get a job is experience, not a diploma.

How can you be so stupid and buy the "school is for jobs" meme? It was obvious even when I was going through university so I switched from my major in Business and I took Geology instead. I work at a bank now, but my Geology learning experience was great and it's something I can always utilize in the future.

Society doesn't care about how people feel or how fulfilled they are. Ideally people find jobs that make them feel fulfilled because they are motivated to work and content to continue doing so. However it stands to reason that failing to find a job or a career that fulfills you is the biggest regret many people have on their death beds. Do not waste your young life to satisfy random people who don't care about you, when you could spend a bit more time discovering what actualizes you. Are you a cog in a machine?

t. Angel

>1 post by this ID
Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Just wait until the part where you graduate and there are no jobs and you're exactly where you were before college only also in debt.

College is a fucking scam.

Trust me if you manage to finish your degree and get a professional job that aligns with your interests, it will be much more rewarding than working a manufacturing job. I've done both... Not jealous of the added financial stress you Americucks have to deal with though
t. Environmental Science Masters & BSc (Geology)

>college is the best years of your life
Aha hahaha hehehe...
No seriously fuck college

>t. Angel

This is what believe. You shouldn't make education a business yet they still do. Fuck that bullshit I agree with the other user too just fuckin do trade school or find a dank ass niche that makes you skrill nigga fuck all these nerds.

Calm your autism faggot

>BRO
>dude
fag

OP here

I'm going to college to become an RN. There are jobs out the ass for this position..The unemployment rate is like so comically low, you get your degree and you have a job.

I think it's just the fact that I took a long break after high school to start college (I'm 26), and it's a bit tough to get back into the swing of things (second week of college now).

Yeah, I'll eventually re-learn the best studying habits, and how to communicate with the instructors to help with studying, etc. etc.

I guess I got stressed, I'd still rather have a high paying secured job.

When you were a baby, you took your first step.
As far as steps go, it was a shitty step, and it took you nowhere special. You just went a couple inches forward and you probably fell on your shitty diaper again. By itself, it was worthless.

but that's the thing with first steps. There's no second step without them. Or third. Or any other step at all.

You are literally the first person to bite on my meme. I love you, spread the word.

He me too. Aced almost every test without studying. Only if I miss a day at school or just don't pay any attention at all

>tfw ballin outa control from my internship monies

If you ain't participating in an Internship over the summer you might as well off yourself. You obviously chose to pursue a degree in something useless.

t.someone making $27 an hour

Yeah you're right.

And as for as exams go, next time I'll straight up get detailed answers on what's going to be on the fucking exam, instead of just saying 'okie dokie' when the instructor tells us the chapters to study. Shit like that, grabbing the bull by the horns. Grown folk shit, and it'll make it easier

>take three year electrical class in HS
>get certificate and intern for two years
>get a job and make 70k a year
>tfw no debt
>tfw no liberal reeducation camp

Feels good man.

Then why come and bitch about it on a political board? Get your shit together.

>majoring in anything but STEM
>as a male

It's like you want to be poor, in debt, and never financially secure for the rest of your life.

>I'm an over worked over stressed college student
Try holding a full time job, working your ass off every single day to pay for the mortgage, the car, the cell phones, the utilities, the internet, the cable, the food, the welfare niggers live on, and the College education your shitty kids will need not to follow in your foot steps and have a better life.

And then what do you get? You get one fucking day out of the year, you get fathers day. You go out to dinner or maybe get a shitty gift with a card that is cliche as fuck.

And then after balancing all that, paying your bills on time, working yourself in to an early grave, and paying for lazy fucks to do nothing all day. Your shitty kid is sitting in some college class whining about how hard college is because it isn't fun. Never he only calls you once a week, never mind you still pay for half of his shit, never mind that he has never once in his ungrateful life said "Dad, thank you for everything you've done for me." Never mind the fact that right now he squanders the education you have worked to provide for him by posting this stupid crybaby thread that no one gives a fuck about.

We all have our own lives to give a shit about, most of us have real jobs. We don't come here to listen to how hard it is to go to school every other day for 6 hours a day, or how the only actually minutely difficult part of your school life is passing the finals that you didn't fucking pay attention to all year until it was to late.

We come to this Roman Toe Wrestling board to talk about how much we hate the world we live in because we can't fix it. But you're part of the problem.

>No one gives a shit, your life isn't hard.

I had a job lined up a month before graduation. What now?

Even I do not understand why anybody would role-play as a celestial body whose only function is to suck.

>wagecucks

> retarded spoiled first worlder cry baby crying on the internet because he has a chance to study
I'm literally thinking about suicide every fucking day since I got kicked out of my uni because I'm poor as shit and my loan got rejected
so man the fuck up you literal nigger

I am going to be a 22 year old freshman in college this fall

Is shit gonna be awkward? I don't understand people 3-5 years my junior. I've basically been holed up in my room since 18 and I have no social media.

I pass for a 17 year old though appearance wise

Cry me a river.

Here's your free college, fucboi.

Are you ready to gas the kikes and incite a race war? I don't think you're quite there.

For these people, it seems to be the most extreme case of unwarranted self-importance that can be found.

This. If OP thinks this shit is hard maybe he should go fight a war. Man him up quick.

Just go military and try to become SF or SO its cooler, funner, and badder ased. College is useless and a waste of time. Brb chasing cheese like a rat.

>mfw i work for the army and i get paid 6 figures, get a housing pension, super cheap insurance, retirement pension for life, discounts everywhere, free college education if i want to

>mfw all i had to was contribute to the biggest military in the world and stay in shape

Also,

Enjoy that student loan that's going to haunt you for the rest of your life, and being fucked when that job pinkslips you.

This isn't your blog you big baby bitch.

maybe if you were smart you wouldn't have to worry as much.
sucks to be you

I don't get the joke. Please explain it to me

Yes yes go to college, find a job you hate, get a wife that disappoints you more and more every day, have children that will grow up hating that human being that inseminated their mother but most of all pay taxes to keep the NEET masterrace alive and well. After all WE are the ones that bring innovation and spice into the road to your grave you're not even ashamed to call life.

>Wahhhhhh I hate learning about cool shit because I'd rather do something fun like play video games all day.
Go fuck yourself, OP.

>mfw have bought new phone, new shoes, sunglasses, shirts, shorts, pants, iron and ironing board, books from my engineering internship

it's like christmas every friday

My roommate was a 21 year old my freshman year and got our floor alcohol regularly. Theres no excuse for you to socialize faggot.

Judging by OP's post it is a blog

Same here. Could just read whole study book at night and go take exam on the subject I never attended in the morning. Got so lazy once I did not even buy a book, just took it from someone during exam waiting my turn and memorized it in 2 hours.

I'm disseminating a meme that calls for the death of all kikes, and an ensuing race war. You can spread this meme if you wish.

I personally feel like college could have prepared me more, hands on wise to help my confidence and shit in my own abilities and things. Instead most of it even in higher levels were lecture here, essay paper there, test here, not a whole ton of actual computer using considering I was an IT student. Basically stuck not knowing where to go from here or what I would really be good enough for the job market that they would really want me.

Nice, my brother-in-law did that, he's actually leaving the USAF because they keep moving him around and want him to work in Ohio. Best of luck.

>bought into the technical school meme
>global economy is going a backflip as i try to find a job

I will not be buying anyone booze
Or even buying booze in general, as I don't drink

>muh bills muh work muh kids an sheeit!

No one forced you to assume that much responsibility. That's your own fucking fault.

>I'm going to college to become an RN. There are jobs out the ass for this position..The unemployment rate is like so comically low, you get your degree and you have a job.
That's what they tell you, but there are no guarantees.

I have a masters in geophysics, when I decided to do this there were jobs out the ass, just graduate and you're hired, etc. Guess what? Didn't work out that way.

Play there a millions of people in school to be RNs, that shit is about to be (if not already) over crowded.

Hahaha you fell for the liberal indoctrination meme

I dropped out after a single semester and started my own business years ago. 23 and I work when I feel like it. Ya dun goofed

You're ruining the perfect opportunity my friend

I have a masters in geophysics you autistic faggot.

STEM is a meme.

Meh, college got me into medical school. Medical school has been like undergrad on fucking crack, studied maybe 20 hours a week in undergrad, studying 80 hours a week now.

But in five years, I'll be free and pulling a decent 6 figure income. College is worth it IF you go into a good field.

wagecucks are gonna pay for the gas bill anyway

There are RN jobs available but what OP is not going to want to hear is a lot of them are in bumfuck nowhere at some shitty hospital hours from an interesting city.

Have fun OP

Good luck, literally everybody drinks undergrad

That only applies because you live in Canada.

Fuck are you me? In my undergrad years I would just microdose LSD before an exam and memorize the book. Best thing I ever discovered.

An honest Russian

I have a masters in autism you geophysical faggot.

Geology is a mem.

>geophysics

I hate normies so much.
>DUDE JUST COMMIT A CRIME LOL *HITS BONG* WHO CARES DOOOOOD DONT YOU WANT TO BE COOL * DRUNK DRIVES* LOL BRO YOU NEED TO RELAXXXX

Fuck you. All you faggot college kids complaining about "muh studies are so hard".

Work 16 hours on the fucking line then come talk to me. Fuck your school and your gay ass homework. Pussy.

College is the easiest and best part of life.

Grow a pair

>didnt go to college
>have nice job where I dont have to do anything
>friends with masters make less than me

>geology

There is a massive difference between geophysics and geology.

This is how I feel about engineering. For the number of students studying it, are there enough jobs in the market to meet the supply of potential engineers? Its one thing to get employed, but what about finding employment in the first place?

The median wage for a geothermal engineer in greenland is 600k.
:))))))

Even more so a BA in Geology...essentially 8th grade Geoscience

I'll drink at a party if its BYOB and absolutely fucking necessary but I'm mostly interested in not flunking like literally every single friend and relative of mine has their freshman year

>wanting the justice system to be filled with purely female lawyers

fuck off m8

>financial aid will help cost of living

There's your and every other college idiot fuck's problem.

You're a fucking nerd lol. That shit happens all the time in university.

>normie REEEEEEEE leave me to my video games and anime you loser normal person REEEEEEEEEE

Do you know what STEM stands for?

Did I say that I have a masters in anything except for autism? Jeez, man, are you TRYING to look dumb?

Are you a freshman OP? I had the same mindset, and made some really huge mistakes that set me back.

I wizened up by the time sophomore year started though, and I did great throughout the rest of my time at college. College isn't supposed to be a fun, party all the time place. You have to learn this. Every kid who I met who treated it as such were gone their first year, at the latest their second. It's fucking school dude, treat it like a job. Put in the time and work and you'll get something good afterwards. Stop stressing.

>having kids

There's your problem

I hope that beautiful angle is a 90 degree angle-kin not one of those horrible 45 degree angle-kin.

Actually, being a trade job worker, like an electrician or plumber, is way better than being a collegefag. You get wages that are comparable to collegefags with way less effort, way fewer years studying. The only reason you should go to college is if you're actually motivated to create something new and great ie. you shouldn't go.

>don't want to commit a crime and potentially get in trouble? LOL fag
Wake me up inside (can't wake up)