How did gay marriage go from something hotly debated that most people disagreed with to something universally legal...

How did gay marriage go from something hotly debated that most people disagreed with to something universally legal, commonly accepted, and something no one cares about anymore in only a few years?

People are STILL assmad over abortion being legalized, and that was ages ago. Why aren't people nearly as assmad about gay marriage? It's all about bathrooms now.

Because you could make an argument against abortion.

There's literally no factual argument against gay marriage

You can't stop the tide of human progress.

Agenda shift.

The copious amounts of old food on the table are picked over for the 1-2 bites of new food.

Ask Obama. He was against gay marriage in 2012 and lit up the fag flag in 2015.

>progress

I don't think that means what you think that means.

Because the President made it that way.

>universally legal, commonly accepted, and something no one cares about anymore

not in here or any eastern country will accept this mental illness

Don't look stupid to me.

We're more like the bottom picture than the top here.

And now after Orlando even the edgesphere and rightwing outlets are making a big fuss about how they were actually pro-gay the whole time.

Race mixing/multiculturalism is demonstrably harmful and regressive in many ways.

>Demonstrably
Okay, demonstrate them

it's a distraction, easy wedge politics for liberals.

The reality is that very view gays are actually ever going to get married.

>race mixing is communism

I mean, pushing for race mixing is a pretty communist thing to do.

It's not. Even when I was in California, we voted against it. The courts called us bigots and overturned what we voted for.

The people on the bottom don't look stupid though

People living in ethnically diverse areas tend to withdraw from the community. There's less cohesion and less participation in communal activities. This leads to what is commonly known as 'low-trust society.' Also, 'identity politics' and 'social justice.'

The public education system has to be entirely reevaluated and nitpicked in order to level the playing field. Mostly due to differences in intelligence among racial groups. In the US we have things like affirmative action and SAT score deductions/add-ons for people of certain ethnic backgrounds.

I'll continue in a minute with credible sources for everything. I just made some extra delicious meatballs and need to indulge for a moment.

its a metaphysical impossibility.
Plus there is no reason for the government to recognize it

Elijah Muhammad wasn't at that meeting.

Yup, the activist judges and the (((MSM))) perpetrated their deception on an unwitting populace.

The fact that there is no need of society to recognize marriages unless they NEED to be legitimized is overlooked by most.

There is no need to legitimize SSMs like we do with unions that include both halves of the human race.

Source? Not that I don't believe you, but he did in fact speak in front of thousands of black muslims

Has anybody got the edited version with pedophilia and beastiality being legalised in the future?

>its a metaphysical impossibility
I'd love to hear your metaphysical arguments

Abortion kills an innocent life. Gay marriage is between consenting individuals.

because it's not all that important in the scheme of things, yet it's an Achilles heal to stopping globalism. I'm hoping the pro lifers stfu next.

Then we can get shit done, and disarm the left.

>How

Supreme Court decision

>Why

Because most people don't give a fuck what other people do with their genitals

Kabalists jew over lords that worship satan is how.

don't fuck

I've been trying to figure it out myself and I don't know.

Because gay marriage is not murder.

>don't fuck
what kind of an argument is that? what branch of metaphysics does that derive from?

Not yet.
In 20 years from now or less homosexuality moment will be legally asking or have the "rite" to have sex with your 10 year old or younger son.

Mark my words.
This is a plague.
Homosexuality is a plague of mentality as well as psycholgical abuse that multiplies through the rape, molestation, and education of young children.

Sodom and gamora was a real place.
Homosexual murders are easily identified as t he y are brutal with multiple stab wounds or worse. Multiple vital death wounds as they stabbed 9r shot over and over again.

NYC police book confirms such deaths.
"FOR THEY WERE FILLED WITH MURDER THAT SPREAD LIKE A PLAUGE."
- Genesis

>the "history is a linear progression" meme

We are not headed from some strawman conservative oppression to a progressive utopia. History is a swinging pendulum.

Ultimately, our country will one day collapse, and history will repeat itself in new variations of the same struggles.

Do you really think this is the first time that homosexuality was ever accepted by a society? It has been variously revered, reviled, or tolerated differently by various civilizations since forever.

LGBT have a disproportionate representation in the media at large and internet media (blogs) in particular.

"Marriage Equality" became the cause celeb amongst the past decades "pop stars" such as Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, and Miley Cyrus - all of whom used gay media to promote themselves.