Sir, what are some canon Star Trek novels?

Sir, what are some canon Star Trek novels?

>Star Trek novels
>canon

Star Trek: The Motion Picture: The Novel is the only one written by Gene.

I've still got my original copy. It's pretty comfy, Gene puts in a lot of notes explaining things about random shit in starfleet and the universe, it's also where the famous Kirk + Spock gay explanation comes from.

Rick Berman is the author of Star Trek. Fuck Gene.

tfw realize that trek takes place in an alternate reality just as real as ours
tfw realize that therefore all books are canon cause there are infinite reality's

Listen matey, I sincerely do not give a hoot about yous. RKB made all the good Trek. If you REALLY want to own Turnabout Intruder and Code of Honor, be my guest. Richard K. Berman is not responsible for that Star Trek. Ricky B is responsible for everything that Star Trek is known for today, and that's a solid fact.

Gene is known for being a pervert and a rapist.

But user.

TOS is the best Trek series.

That's like saying Dianetics is the best Scientology. It's just wrong.

You've convinced me user. Your argument was exceptional.

Gene Roddenberry is a rapist.

*vandalizes buildings*

/rick/ general

This is now a Rick Berman thread.

Post favorite Rick moments and memories ITT.

So I finally found most of the Star Trek novels to download as epubs but Babylon 5 novels seem to be none existent in ebook form.

There are a couple novels about the Temporal Investigations guys.
They aren't canon but they try to be. Insanely.

Gay explanation ?

B5 nonfiction is much more interesting

Copied from the book;

>The human concept of friend is most nearly duplicated in Vulcan thought by the term t'hy'la which can also mean brother and lover. Spock's recollection (from which this chapter has drawn) is that it was a most difficult moment for him since he did indeed consider Kirk to have become his brother. However, because t'hy'la can be used to mean lover, and since Spock and Kirk's friendship was unusually close, this has led to some speculation over whether they had indeed become lovers. At our request, Admiral Kirk supplied the following comment on this subject:
>'I was never aware of this lovers rumor, although I have been told that Spock encountered it several times. Apparently he had always dismissed it with his characteristic lifting of his right eyebrow which usually connoted some form of surprise, disbelief, and/or annoyance. As for myself, although I have no moral or other objections to physical love in any of its many Earthly, alien and mixed forms, I have always found my best gratification in that creature woman. Also, I would dislike being thought of as so foolish that I would select a love partner who came into sexual heat only once every seven years.'

>I have always found my best gratification in that creature woman
>I would dislike being thought of as so foolish that I would select a love partner who came into sexual heat only once every seven years

So if Spock happens to be in heat, Kirk might find gratification in sexual congress with him, though it might not be what he likes best and wouldn't be permanent?

What the fuck?

Kirk's a player but he doesn't play.

>35 minutes
>page 10
Sup Forums has changed

This thread sucks though. That Rick Berman poster ruined it.

Should have put trump in the OP.

Rick Berman is awesome, though.

>not using the catalog so everything is on page 1