There are people on this board who are UNIRONICALLY PRO-CHOICE

>there are people on this board who are UNIRONICALLY PRO-CHOICE

Justify yourselves, murderers.

Its disgusting.

Outlawing abortion is subsidizing niggers, you don't really want more niggers do you user?

Honestly I don't see the point of not allowing abortion. I mean infants are not much more than house pets. We put down dogs and cats all the time

Many people are unfit to care for children. Abortions aren't good but they are better than 5 million single parent children living in idle poverty.

Having sex all you want and having a "I'll just get an abortion if I get pregnant" mentality is stupid but until you somehow force people to use contraception or get sterilized, it's better than the alternative outcome.

>He's worrying about niggers
You need to worry about the spics. They aren't getting abortions you know.

I don't care about human life, save for myself and those close to me.

>caring about other people's unborn niggerspawn
why though

Why are abortions legal, but if you kick a woman in the pussy and she has a miscarriage you get charged with murder?

Less black babies being born is reason enough for me to support abortion. Fuck your retarded religious dogma.

Don't you know how many nigglets have been put down?

This is the only reason I support it. You people complain about niggers and spics all day long, but do you realize how many of them there would be without abortions? Holy fuck imagine the amount of gibs that would be needed.

People who are pro-abortion live without seeing the lower third of the population. I spend each and every day working with poor blacks (AND whites, to be fair) and undocumented illegals. We need as much fucking abortion as we can get, because these people are just having kids with absolutely no idea what they're going to do with them. They're careless, they have no income whatsoever to support them, and a good handful of them end up abusing/neglecting them. And most of them don't abort because they can't afford it/it goes against their religion... not because they have any overwhelming desire for another little rat spawn. That's such a fucking terrible mentality to have when you are literally creating another person in the world.

I think it's sad women have to get rid of their sexy pregnant bellies one way or another. If I could I'd make abortions into fetus calcifications so I could indulge my pregnancy fetish with whores a lot. Imagine a permanently pregnant bitch with fat titties

That'd be sweet

Does it make any sense that I'm pro-life and pro-abortion? Abortion is morally wrong, but I support nigs and white trash pieces of shit ditching their unwanted parasites. Further, I don't think the government should have a say in the matter. So, yeah, I'm pro-life on principle, ethically, but pro-choice socially.

I got a girl knocked up and she wasn't the one senpai.
Also, got no money.

Now fuck off (pic related)

Because it's not my body, not my rules, shitlord. Transpregnant males will dominate society one day and you cismale scum will not longer be needed.

it's like you want your daughter raped by these people that would be brought up in shit homes with shit genes that would be taught shit lifestyle

>unironically supporting genocide

Holy fucking shit

you should be able to put down your kid up until about age 2.

>Justify yourselves, murderers
I don't care if people dies, why should I care about a fetus?

I was going to post the definition of the word you misused but then I saw your flag

>I made a shitty choice and a girl got pregnant so I killed a human

Pro-choicers unironically think this is acceptable

This.

Of niggers? Yes

Name a good reason why there should be more Africans in the world where is a place where they are a majority and the place is successful

It stops the creation of what must be statistically less than average quality people.

If you don't look at it as a moral issue is kinda practical for a society.

Ehh that's too long I say if they are less than a year

Here's your (You)

Gas the kikes and hang all niggers. The rest are alright, I guess, if they stay in their own countries.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck either way. If you want to scramble your kids' brain, then go ahead. This also helps with overpopulation since unwanted kids just get wiped away from existence, which in turn means less single mothers, less famine and less poverty. If anything, abortion is a good thing.

Personally for me I'm pro-life. However I'm also a male, so I'll never have the opportunity to make that decision for myself.
I don't believe it's my place or the place of politicians to make this decision for someone who is pregnant.
If freedom means anything, we at the very least should have the freedom to decide for ourselves what to do with our bodies. If you don't own your body and a politician can dictate to you what you can and cannot do with your body, are we truly free?

This.

75% of people who are parents nowadays don't really deserve to be.

>Wants to fight degeneracy
>Wont allow degenerates to kill their future degenerate offsprings

Pick one, nigger

You must be new here

It'd be great to have white-trash pregnant fucktoys all the time. Being pregnant puts a lot of pressure on the vagina so it makes girls cum easier and more intensely/more o's per session. Plus it might even make it more in vogue so white fertility goes up

Most of the abortions are performed on niggers.

I wholeheartedly support aborting niggers at any stage of life.

What in the hell kind of gun is that

>They aren't getting abortions you know
Yes, they are.

abortion prevents
>niggers
>poor people
>single mothers
>future criminals
from entering society

And not to mention the perma pregnant lolis who made a bad choice and now have to bear that shame for the rest of their life

>freedom to decide for ourselves what to do with our bodies
Yeah, you have the freedom to not be a silly cunt and get pregnant by having unprotected sex. Your freedom does not include taking away a person's life because you have 0 personal responsibility.

If those two were brown would you give a fuck?

Who's going to take care of those babies if the parents weren't going to raise it?

Stupid people fuck
then
Get babies they aren't going to raise
then
Likelihood that children raised in horrible conditions, abandoned, mistreated

That sort of environment raises them to be mentally unstable, or worse, criminals.

Either you educate people not to be this stupid and fuck without protection, or you give them the decision to be pro-choice.

The first would be great, it's just not easy.

If something doesn't make me feel bad then it's probably not morally wrong. The idea of locking someone in prison makes me feel bad even though society says it's okay.

Aborting a fetus though? Shit, what a waste of Saturday, did you get that mole checked while you were there? If I met someone that was distressed because they had a miscarriage after a few weeks of pregnancy I would think they were a colossal faggot.

That's not a good way of judging whether something is moral, but I notice most anti-abortion people similarly don't give much of a fuck. Something like 1/3 women have abortions. I guess you think they are all as bad as actual murderers?

Oh, you just feel a bit sorry for them -- But they're taking a human life right? No, you still don't really give a shit either?

kek, well you lads are certainly fucked

Abortion is not "murder" you moron

>Being sexually attracted by a woman with another man's baby in her body

We are reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible

less black people

Because the women who get them are likely to be SJWs. It follows that their children would grow up to be SJWs as well. Pretty good deal as far as I'm concerned.

>Yeah, you have the freedom to not be a silly cunt and get pregnant by having unprotected sex. Your freedom does not include taking away a person's life because you have 0 personal responsibility.
What about instances of rape? Would you force a girl who was raped by her stepfather to give birth?
Would you make abortion illegal?
What would be the penalty?

Every time you ejaculate you're committing murder.

>Literally killing somebody because of the chance they might grow up to be a SJW

Yeah, righto kid

Killing a growing mass of tissue is morally preferable to raising a child in a shitty environment with a shitty parental relationship. My ex gf got an abortion when I got her pregnant. She fucked up on her birth control, didn't tell me and still let me bust inside her.

I wasn't going to raise a baby as a senior in college with a girl I didn't love. It sucks, but one choice is better than the other.

Because a fetus has no concept of free will or sentients therefore they are subject to the choices made by the mother while they are still in the womb.
If the mother for any reason, be it medical or emotional wants to terminate said pregnancy then it is entirely there decision.
For a purely moral argument, why would you let a woman who doesn't want a child have one and by extension why would you let a child be born into this world feeling as though they where a mistake? Also you have to consider the fact that a child will force a pair into a commitment for what can be argued as a large portion of their lives. This could cause disfunction within the household and could lead to more drastic outcomes such as domestic abuse, child abandonment or even suicide.
It should be a choice to have a child, not a burden.

No, they're killing their own kids.
Anyway, they'd probably grow up with the same child-hating self-loathing genes as their parents

Idk I'd rather it be mine but reality dictates that isn't a good idea all the time. Getting someone pregnant to enjoy pregnant sex is not really worth it. I'm just into it for the aesthetics/fertility goddess angle.

Honestly it's the one thing women have over men, and if men should be treated well for their ability to provide and protect, women should be venerated for their ability to produce people. I just think round bellies are hot mostly, I cannot explain why but non-pregnant chicks are not even remotely attractive to me.

I understand rape pregnancy is a difficult situation but murdering somebody is not the answer. If anything that just makes it even more tragic.

Yes abortion should be illegal, and the punishment should be the same as the punishment for murder.

I became pro-choice when I realized that blacks are about 4x as likely to get an abortion.

I honestly think we should only have abortions legal for non-whites.
And that we should sterilize everyone with an IQ under 100, anyone who has been on welfare/assistance for more than two years, anyone who commits a felony, multiple violent offenses or is a career criminal and anyone who holds public office and knowingly lies/deceives/misrepresents/steals from the public or colludes in any type of government scandal.
We should also sterilize anyone who wants an abortion and needs the tax dollars to do so.

Abortions are free, but you will be sterilized as recompense.
Blacks would almost disappear in a few generations.

>a growing mass of tissue
Oh yeah, this old argument. 'Just a clump of cells'. You're technically just a growing mass of tissue too, should we kill you?

You feel worse for criminals being punished for their crimes than murdering innocent children.

You should commit suicide.

>>Something like 1/3 women have abortions. I guess you think they are all as bad as actual murderers

They are. The number of them is irrelevant. It only supports those who believe women shouldn't have the ability to make decisions for anything. Giving them the right to vote was a mistake. They're mentally children.

Fetuses are LITERALLY parasites and if they don't even have a nerve system there's literally no reason not to remove them

Also this , if you want a non edgy response. Abortion is a public health issue, not a criminal issue, only deeply religious bydlo thinks otherwise.

Keeps the nigger population down.

I have a brain and consciousness that makes me a person. It was a clump of tissue with no thoughts or consciousness. Huge difference.

Also, girls should be given birth control shots for free from the time they hit puberty until they graduate high school/college.

>Yes abortion should be illegal, and the punishment should be the same as the punishment for murder.
OK then, just so you understand what you're saying, if a girl is raped by her stepdad, becomes pregnant, gets some RU486 and self-aborts, you think she should be convicted of first degree murder and executed. Right?

I agree that it should be an option.

See, this guy gets it. Even if you hate it, you can not take away sovereignty of the individual.

To that point, even if it would save a life, you can not be forced to give up an extra organ or give blood, etc.
>you have the freedom to not be a silly cunt and get pregnant by having unprotected sex
>You made a stupid mistake, better ruin multiple lives!

>Your freedom does not include taking away a person's life
It does, however, include sovereignty of the individual, which I went over. It is not taking away a life, it is refusing to give yourself up to support the (potential)life of another.
That is another thing. Where, exactly, is the point where it is suddenly okay or not okay? Is a product of rape something a mother should be made to carry for nine months? Do they even understand how disruptive pregnancy is?
I always say these people who call themselves, "pro life" are not pro life at all. They are pro birth. They could not possibly care less what happens to the lives of others. You seem reasonable enough to at least consider this opposing perspective, and I hope you do.

Most aborted babies are black. I know it's a human life, it's just an undesirable one.

Oh yeah so the answer isn't just stopping non-white immigration, it's letting people kill their children? To kill a tree you poison the roots, not chop off the branches.

>political attitudes are inherited
Lel.

less niggers, white trash and it's a non-intrusive form of population control. whats not to love about abortion?

>Justify yourselves, murderers.
Fuck off, we're full!

What's wrong with murder besides it being illegal and everything?

Too bad Hispanics are out breeding whites everywhere else.

Believe me, if I could enact genocide on Australians, this board's shitposting levels would cross into negatives

Doesn't that turn them into fat turbosluts, though? I thought birth control fucks with their hormones at that age.

Wow, really makes you think.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Nope, as I said, rape pregnancy is a difficult situation. I'm no law maker but there should obviously be exceptions to the rule in case like that.

Everyone knows how to make more humans, we're not a finite resource.
In a thousand years zero shits will be given, so what does it matter?

> Nothing of value is lost

>sacrificing freedom for niggerlessness
You know you could just round them up and put them on a ship to Liberia. There's no reason to deny their kids the right to live if they're going to do it away from here.

Close enough, Pablo.

why do I need to justify murder?

I don't think it's right to punish the father in some circumstances but I'm all for abortion if it's desperately needed.

>Even if you hate it, you can not take away sovereignty of the individual.
How is aborting an unborn baby NOT taking away the sovereignty of an individual?????

Abortion isn't murder, because fetuses and zygotes are not people.

abortion is not murder

Just to get this out of the way, if you're a virgin or never had a gf or period of sexual activity in your life, your opinion does not matter on this.

>It is not taking away a life, it is refusing to give yourself up to support the (potential)life of another
You gave away that option when you had sex. If you have sex with someone you should be totally aware of the possibility of a pregnancy and ready to accept this if it happens.

My niece took them and so did several of her friends.
All high school athletes.
She's in med school now and doing very well.

You legally become an individual when you are born. In the most literal sense of the word, fetuses aren't individuals because they are physically attached to their mother.

Only leftists do it.

Also, would you really want a child to suffer the hell that is being raised by leftist parent(s)?

Children generally will learn and hold opinions that of their parents, denying that is denying the earth is round.

>Children are branches
Children are the best example of the roots of humanity than anything else

Abortion is degenerate and vile, yet I can pragmatically admit that it keeps the Dindus (and others from the surplus population) from popping out even more children that we all know, no one wants or needs around. I will reluctantly support it.

Oh okay, my bad. Sounds like a good idea then.

>justifying anything,including infanticide, because niggers into it most

you might as well be a nigger yourself with that retarded logic.

Abortion is murder.

>Nope, as I said, rape pregnancy is a difficult situation. I'm no law maker but there should obviously be exceptions to the rule in case like that.
That's the problem. If your argument is that a fetus is a life and has the same rights as a living person, you cannot make an exception for a fetus resulting from a rape. It's still a life with all the same rights.

There are too many people

Most who get abortions are niggers or nigger tier low iq whites

These are useless usually brain damaged individuals that I would exterminate anyways

So why not exterminate them before even born?

People who get abortions are no better then the most sadistic of murderers.