Mom just randomly walks up and says "whats going on with the soviet union?"

>mom just randomly walks up and says "whats going on with the soviet union?"
>"m-mom what the hell are you talking about"
>"the soviet union apparently someone left them?"

after sitting there for 5 minutes of explaining BREXIT she says i should be a politician

>tfw my mom thought the European union was the soviet union and the american education meme is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBRquiS1pis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and the american education meme is real
well yes, but your mother is a particular kind of stupid

I'm curious. Who is she going to vote for? I mean, I'm guessing she doesn't vote... but if she were going to, who would it be?

your mom was trolling you... and it went right over your head...

based mom

That's worse than us and we are black

In what way is she wrong?

Well, she's not wrong.

What are you on? We are white.

no, some people really are this dumb.

My dad, a republican voter who I always looked to for logic and reason and political stances has revealed himself to be a blue pill anti trump memer and completely ignorant of the existence of the EU.

Just a decade ago he was driving me to his programming job listening to AM radio, telling me our only purpose on this earth is to make plastic

Your mom sounds cute, OP

Your mom is actually right, UK just left the EUSSR.

I would usually dismiss this as a shitpost, yet coming from an American there's a sad chance it's true.

>our only purpose on this earth is to make plastic

wut

It's your duty to give him the red one. The seeds are already planted. It won't be too hard considering how correct trump is, and anything negative is just liberal leftist lies and scare tactics.

It's probably true, lots of normies don't know anything about the rest of the world but keep up with celebrity gossip and all the reality TV shows.

Enjoy those low IQ genes, OP. You children will probably be morons like your mom.

buy your mum a pint

>our only purpose on this earth is to make plastic
He sounds like a fucking retard

>based mom trolling her autistic son

Is your mom fit for her age? I want to fuck her if she is.

How old is your mom? And if she says she didn't spend her entire high school years high, she's lying.

Can i have your mom?

I am so sorry

In High school we didn't learn shit about Europe how would high school teach this woman about that place?

Quiet nigger people are talking

Does your mom have dementia? You should be worried. Get her checked by a doctor.

>mfw OP's dad just really loved OP's moms tits

H W Bush

you're mum is either a stupid cunt or a time travelling cunt

Your mom sounds like the tits are fat.

>You're

Stupid cunt

Assuming OP is at least 18, his mom is old enough to remember the Soviet Union when it was still around.

It's one thing to not know history, it's another to not notice the Evil Empire or its collapse.

Sorry master. I'll go back to pick cotton.

I wish I could get out of the soviet union, at least the iron curtain is no more

ahaha you got me nigga

Reddit

you got a link to the new MDE "world peace" besides the initial couple minute leak??

Another vote for Hillary

As expected of a fat 'merican who probably isn't even white.

george carlin joke

>talk about politics
>"wow user you should be a politician"
>talk about movies
>"wow user you should become a movie critic"
>talk about fucking excel
>"wow user you should work in IT"

I'm starting to think this general phrase means "this conversation is boring, let's change the subject"

>telling me our only purpose on this earth is to make plastic
lol wtf

wow user you should be a detective

Don't hit me with the whip master, I go back to work

did she tell you you're good looking too?

That was a great kek, you should be white

I now realize my dad is the equivalent of a John Oliver sheeple

youtube.com/watch?v=NBRquiS1pis

This. EU = EUv2. Based mom is smarter then dumb ass son.

Most people don't give a shit about politics, everything I've ever learned about politics after over a decade of being a political junkie has gotten me jack squat, aside from very occasionally impressing somebody with my knowledge of local or world events. People have increasingly been going up to me to explain world events too.

Anyways, the EU isn't discussed much in the US because I don't think knowing about EU really helps the day to day life of the average North American. I see why people have no interest in it.