What the fuck is happening to my country?

What the fuck is happening to my country?

Overnight since Brexit this country feels like Germany in the 1930's, I've been assaulted 2 times in the last 3 days, before that I'd only ever been assaulted once in my entire life, I'm starting to become scared to live in this country. I'm proud to be British, I feel as British as fish and chips but I'm also proud of my Pakistani heritage but I love this country and never want to leave, I voted for Brexit but had no idea what was to come, I'm already regretting my vote.

Just look on news, there's hundreds of article reporting the rise in racism. I'm scared for this countries future.

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/campaign-bigotry-racist-britain-leave-brexit
>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/racism-neo-nazis-britain
>nypost.com/2016/06/28/racist-attacks-on-the-rise-in-uk-after-brexit-vote/
>express.co.uk/news/uk/683959/BBC-predenter-p-racism-attack-police-crime-Brexit-EU-referendum
>huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/racism-after-brexit-teenagers-hurl-abuse-at-american-on-manchester-tram_uk_57724f99e4b0d257114a4c9f
>huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/post-brexit-racist-attacks-soar-hate-crimes-reported-to-police-increase-57_uk_57714594e4b08d2c5639adcb
>rt.com/uk/348672-un-zeid-brexit-racism/
>edition.cnn.com/2016/06/27/europe/racist-attacks-post-brexit/

Before Brexit we had nothing like this. some people who aren't white as rice have started to carry their passports with them just to feel safe now, look at the pic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Continued from:
Sup Forums, how could you do it to him? He was one of us and you betrayed him. Perhaps this vitriolic outburst would be justified against a Muslim but against a fellow Sup Forumsack? Grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/racism-neo-nazis-britain
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off paki

Are British values not important to you?

Pakis, muslims, Pooinloos and niggers DO NOT belong in Britain. Repatriate all of them, even the ones "born le here so quintessentially British XDDD".

The Morning Club and National Front did nothing wrong.

fuck off smelly paki
go back to your country

B A I T
A
I
T

This never happened.

You gotta go back

>British Values
newspeak buzzword shit.

great britain has mostly been about dominating world trade, dominating the seven seas, and conquering backwards shitholes and make them into colonies.

great britain has never been about inviting shitskins into england to make life unpleasant for the anglo saxons.

if you're not an englishman, a scotsman, a welshman or an irishman, then great britain is definitely NOT for you.

>Mexicans being rac...

wait, they aren't white, carry on

As an Iranian-American pol/ack I feel okay. For now ....

What tosh did you just bloody well say about me, you little europhile? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the UK Independence Party, and I’ve been involved in numerous public raids on Brussels, and I have over 300 election victories. I am trained in electoral warfare and I’m the top orator in the entire UK Political system. You are nothing to me but just misguided pro-european. I will respectfully defeat you in a bloody good, patriotic election the likes of which has never been seen before this side of WW2, mark my words. You think you can get away with such poppycock under the guise of parliamentary privilege? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of volunteer leafleters across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some leaflets, you teetotal buffoon. The political earthquake that wipes out the outdated little thing you call the cosy Westminster bubble. I'm winning Thanet South, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outdrink you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just at my local pub. Not only am I extensively trained in well-crafted oratory speeches, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kent UKIP branch, and the allowance of the European Parliament and I will use it to its full extent to overturn the Dublin Treaty and the Maastrict Treaty, you little Junker-phile. If only you could have known what would happen when you “cleverly” decided to exclude me from the election debates, maybe you would have held a free and fair referendum on our membership of the European Union. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now the UKIP fox is in the Westminster henhouse, you career politician. I will unleash the People's Army all over you and you will concede defeat to it. God save the Queen, good chap.

Do you want it to happen is the question?
That has never been the case. "shitskins" were an important element of the empire

Go home

If only you were able to arm yourself.

>proud of my Pakistani heritage
You have to go back.

SO LEAVE

fuck off shill
stop making the same thread over and over faggot
if you really are a dirty paki then i hope you kill yourself
if you're just a cheeky british cunt then I hope you get raped to death by niggers for making these threads

Are they not important to you?

Try getting your people to assimilate.

Or just leave to your ancestral homeland. Blood and soil.

>That has never been the case. "shitskins" were an important element of the empire

Yeah, in their own homeland. If white Britons were invading by the millions India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt etc., imposing their laws, changing the culture, religion and customs you bet the natives would rebel and kick them out...OH WAIT, that already happened.

We do assimilate. The media profits from scaremongering lies about immigrants

>Most young people voted remain
>Most elderly people voted leave
Are you being assaulted by elderly people?
You probably deserve it if you can get your ass kicked by an elderly man.

>I'm also proud of my Pakistani heritage

That's your problem right there. Thanks for the vote chump. Don't think it makes you my friend.

The assaults by the British public will continue until you fucking leave or end up dead.

This is our country. Not yours.

Last night I suddenly lost consciousness and when I woke up I was covered in blood and surrounded by dead Romanians. Did this happen to anyone else?

No it simply comes down to I hate brown people and like white peoples.

I don't even view you as human. Just animals impersonating basic cognition and speech

this has nothing to do with brexit. the same thing happens in all European countries.

pic related.

>We do assimilate
you say this, but the majority of your people dont even renounce their vile anti-western faith when they come to britain. so they clearly have no intention to assimilate at all.

We need to male Islam illegal. Rotherham proved that.

Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, Buddhists, Fucking everything else under the sun os fine and dandy.

Muslims cannot coexist with other muslims let alone other religions.

Convert.

Assimilating is when you become Christian

Being Muslim is actively not assimilating

*make
and
*is

nobody triggers me more than those pakistani cunts and by pakistani i mean all the muslims and poosinloos, essentially all shitskins, i hate how they claim to be as equally british as white brits just because they were born in the uk to their shitskin parents, if i was a pakistani living i would be ashemed to call myself british as this is an offence to the true white brits living in this country for ages, when i see a shitskin motherfucker i just want to smash his face, dirty fuckers who wipe their ass with their hands and then greet you with the same hand or prepare food in their indian restaurants, a total disgrace and degeneracy, round them up and send them back home to pakistan if they are so proud of their heritage but of course they dont want to go back and want to stay forever because their countries are total shitholes, the worst of the worst, watch some travel documentaries from those countries and you will see

>guardian
>guardian
>nypost
>express
>huffpoo
>huffpoo
>r fucking t
>cnn

yes yes well done mainstream media well done... HOWEVER

>brits are the new baddies
>germans will jew you like they got jewed in ww1
oh boy I can't wait for PC future of oppression

>thinking you can demographically replace a country's population without resistance

Britain is a white nation and will always be a white nation. Whimsical and vague notions about common 'values' and tolerance don't cut it in the face of the hard realities of ethnicity

Oh sure. The media isn't constantly covering immigrant crimes and telling us how our only chance to have a good economy is uncontrolled unskilled migrants from shitholes.

Fuck off. The colonies didn't want the british in their land, the british don't want you in theirs. Everyone needs to go back to their ancestral clay, maybe then we can actually work together without having constant culture clash.

The same media that has advocated for refugees so one-sidedly that you'd think the refugees were major advertisers?

>british values

Whatever you think British values are doesn't matter, you fuckers have worn out your welcome.

Ethnicity is the core component of identity. Sometimes this can be covered up with common language and deep integration in the host community, but it will always rear its head sooner or later, especially when the hosts start to feel threatened

>The colonies didn't want the british in their land, the british don't want you in theirs
>American education
The founders were Anglophiles

You're not British, you are Pakistani. You should be in Pakistan.

Like hell I do. The British caused us so much suffering I at least deserve to live on that rainy rock

The sense of entitlement from you worthless cocksuckers.

And you wonder why you're getting heaps of shit.

Take your lumps and go make your crusty homeland a better place to live instead of squatting in the places you don't belong nor have any right to.

Sorry Haji, but friendly fire is inevitable during a revolution.

this sense of entitlement, this attitude of disrespect towards the natives who the land belongs to, is what will get you murdered within 20 years. and not just you, your entire kind will face violent expulsion if you don't collectively turn around and cut the bullshit attitude.

>I'm proud to be British, I feel as British as fish and chips but I'm also proud of my Pakistani heritage but I love this country and never want to leave

I'd rather our previously European countries got entirely obliterated. Let's just detonate some nuclear bombs over it.

Holy shit, how have you stayed in Germoney while being so red pilled? Brit on holiday?

>Non-whites are completely ok as long a they're not muslims!

Kill yourself.

>I feel as British as fish and chips
You should feel as British as jury trials and habeas corpus, not some food.

You of anyone should have seen this coming. Run while you still can, they'll be calling for blood if any anti-immigrant laws get passed.

>people who aren't white as rice

Look son, you don't look "somewhat not white". You look full 100% Moorish.

If you're a legal citizen and you have a job, I'd like you to stay. But then again, you're not in my country.

The Brits introduced actual culture in your backwards shit hole, built 5000 miles of railway and you still think you deserve things from them.

>just look on the news

You know they're out there looking for that stuff right? Every little thing that would have gone unreported any other day gets blown out of proportion to further the marxist message.

well, are your parents Arabic Islamic pakistani? if you believe in islam and have been raised the ''Arab'' way, then you don't belong in a foreign country, change your self, if that's not possible. don't pass it to your children.
No one wants a stranger in his home, stay low the the next few years

WHY DONT YOU SAY YOU ARE ENGLISH? YOU WERE BORN IN ENGLAND, SURELY YOU ARE ENGLISH! : )
>WHY DONT YOU SAY YOU ARE ENGLISH? YOU WERE BORN IN ENGLAND, SURELY YOU ARE ENGLISH! : )
WHY DONT YOU SAY YOU ARE ENGLISH? YOU WERE BORN IN ENGLAND, SURELY YOU ARE ENGLISH! : )
>WHY DONT YOU SAY YOU ARE ENGLISH? YOU WERE BORN IN ENGLAND, SURELY YOU ARE ENGLISH! : )

Honestly, and critically, only muslims are unbearable. Being an actual, proper, serious racist isn't funny.

Caucasian agnostic here.

>pakis
>British

Pick one fucking turmeric nigger

>Caucasian agnostic here.

Thanks for the information, liberal.

Go hang yourself from a tree.

Anglophiles who had an 8 year war for independence with the Anglos? Must not have weighed much on their minds.

I was referring more to places like India who rejected the British, but America works too. People don't want others on their land, once they have established a national and cultural identity. That led to insurrection in america, and they even had a similar racial heritage.

Anyway, this is bait, and I think a good deal of those incidents are fake. It doesn't change the fact that these immigrants need to leave Britain to the british, go back to their ancestral lands and use their knowledge and skills to help uplift their people.

>We do assimilate
Fucking lol. You people hate anyone who's not Pakistani and shun your women for dating anyone outside your group. Perhaps if most of you weren't living off welfare/grooming underage white girls I'd have more sympathy.

stop being brown
duh

>Being an actual, proper, serious racist isn't funny.
Why not?

Fuck you.

>British values
>aka holding whites to a higher moral standard than everyone else

Your white supremacy is showing.

kek reminds me of that level in Medal of Honor Allied Assault where you have to keep spamming the papers at every kraut you come across

hiding my power level in public is easy.
supressing the intense desire to kill myself whenever i'm in a city is a little harder.

but i hold out and prepare for the war

You aren't scared for the future of the country, you are scared for your future in the country.

>blank firing gun
>murder weapon

What "really" happened...

"White" was invented in the new world to keep slaves and indentured servants divided. A white race doesn't exist and never will, Europeans enjoy wars with each other too much for some mystical unity.

> much suffering
I was you and the Indians carving each other and the country up.

We British gave you civilisation, you ungrateful child. You have no moral right to be here.

You're welcome. I'll decline the polite instruction though. If you actually think about the reasons muzzies are so awful perhaps you'll start to enjoy a little spice in your life.

As an ex-muslim white kabyle, now catholic patriot I approve this message.

Muslims have to go back, r-...r-right?

non-muslim europeans assimilate. not you fucking roaches.

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/racism-neo-nazis-britain

Okay, I need some bongers to help me with something:
How the FUCK do Bongers hate Poles more than they hate Sikhs? I'm Sikh and I'm genuinely puzzled.

>making excuses for pakis

You should take actual note of why you are being assaulted
simple fact
you dont belong there stop mucking up the gene pool in britain

Please come to Detroit or Chicago and tell me that. England's no-go zones aren't shit compared to what black areas have become.

Wake up, white man.

Exactly.

they don't - its a meme that poles are hated by anyone, though generally speaking hundus and sikhs are tolerated more than muslims because muslims are the cuntiest cunts

I'd curb stomp your entire family paki boy.

You need to go back turben head.

Sikhs actually try to uphold a few British values, like serving in war, politeness, respect, etc.

So do Poles, a little. Sikhs have just done so consistently for longer.

now now
let's calm down Adolf, breath, breath

we are going to kick you out
and the little experiment that was multiculturalism will be in the history books forever

whites will never let non whites in again
things are going to get more racist than ever before, and it will stay that way

and you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Yes. Let's allow every non-muzzie nigger and shitskin in Europe.

It's completely ok because they're not mudslimes.

Like I've said before: hang yourself from a tree.

Sikhs voted to leave as well.

Sikhs were some of the first immigrants to this country so they've been here a long ass time and assimilated the best out of any other Ethnic group.

Yes, 'Sikhs are bro tier' isn't actually a meme.

This is a bait thread.

Fair enough. Britain doesn't really have that problem though, as you so helpfully observed.
Mohammedans are our real difficulty.

All out race war. Kill every nigger and non-white that doesn't bow down and accept second-class status.

I'm proud to be paki but don't make me go back there it is full of Pakis.

Only allowed to stay if your Zoroastrian.

Theres no reform without turbulence.
Stay strong british friend, you are in the frontline against globalists.
we need you with us.

You're white, be proud muslim faggot.

lol. The referendum was about EU migrants, not Sikhs and muslims. Sikhs are mainly middle class in this country anyway, most working class thugs have to live amongst the Poles and other Eastern Europeans. Not in London or Birmingham where most no-EU migrants live.

I know 2 British Sikhs who have been attacked in 3 days. You people are tripping.

lol I live in Burnaby, BC. Try and make me.

>Get upset when white people are asked to apologize for slavery
>Post shit like this to a guy who voted for our fucking side

they can legally carry knives, I can't even have a bicycle wheel
I think it's an easy choice.