/nba/

Based D-Lo edition

Magic and Magic BTFO

The Brooklyn Nets is where careers go to die

Warriors are being exposed right now

Pelicans are shit but they're a bad match up for GSW because of Zaza

You can count on one hand the bigs that hurt the Warriors. Next year's draft class has some intriguing options.

>"Ty Lue said Derrick Rose sprained his ankle tonight and "it doesn't look good"

You can't go death lineup against the Pelicans since Green can't stop Davis and Cousins. Warriors will probably still win through meme chucking and the fact Pellies have zero talent outside two players.

>golden st*te

17/6 with 3 steals on 50 FG%... miss him yet Lackers stans?

Dlo with 17pts 6ast 3stls

should i make the thread?

>This dumb motherfucker is going to force AD's hand and have him leave for nothing or pennies on the dollar

no
the warriors small ball lineup is supposed to kill teams with good big men, bc they can't defend perimeter shooting.
except, ad and boogie can defend perimeter shooting and have range themselves.

>Dlo when watching ball stink it up again tonight

>Russell averaging almost 25 a game right now
>Ball and Ingram can't score to save their lives

what is he feeling right now?

>mfw my fantasy team had Gordon Hayward, Derrick Rose and Isaiah Thomas

this pel's roster is legit terrible. I do not understand how something like this could happen

>Derrick Rose
>Isaiah Thomas

Hayward's injury was out of nowhere but you have no one to blame but yourself for those other two.

>drafting a guy that doesnt come back until the allstar break and a guy that gets injured from standing up

wtf

Chris Paul should have gone to NO.

>giannis scored 30 points again
MVP

We did it, Nets-bros.

You might as well have just autodrafted lmao

>embust

Rose wasn't that bad last season and I had no choice but to take Isiaiah and stash him....

bingo. watch gsw bench come back when ad + boogie sit. gentry as pbo is that franchise's own worst enemy.

Dubs look like ass today

who /2-0/ here?

Reminder that Mozgov has made it to the finals twice and Boogie has never made the playoffs

What the fuck Rosebros, it was supposed to be his comeback

Same ol dray

he gets traded this season guaranteed. Cavs need to sign someone who's more reliable to play every night

>getting carried by lebron
vs
>sacramento under vivek ranadive
wtf did you expect

celtics sixers game was easily the worst game I've ever seen. sloppy play on both sides, bricks everywhere, stupid tick tack fouls everywhere, flops everywhere.

just awful

Heh, my celties won today

what anime are you watching japfriend?

I swear when Curry contests someone their chance of hitting goes up

you got massive autism consider yourself pb'd

Eh.

Silver Spoon

Teehee

That shit was ridiculous by AD

>Whorriors getting outshot by the fucking Pels
This season just keeps getting better and better

>posting from two devices
like i said autism

Damn, AD out here shitting on niggas

>outshined by rookies

Wait...Lakers thought Ball could replace ME?!?! I'm the only good player they have drafted..

>Giving up 39 points to the fucking pelicans

Warriors are done

So Gabrielle eats Dwade's ass? That's hot.

I wonder how Garry is going to deal with this...

Nets have a surprisingly solid bench for an east team. I'm thinking playoffs? Cheeky 8th seed?

>yfw the Wolves still blow this

>outshined by rookies
>celties average age is 25.1
>sixers is 24.7
What did he mean by this?

>-7

lakies-suns

>lottery teams
wgaf, you goof

Actually, I'm looking at your statlines...you guys played fucking awful. Holy shit, what did the 76ers have to do to lose by 10?

>Hood ded
same old SLC. RIP
back to race for 8seed you go

INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD

>weststats
Actually my guys played really well considering they has to come from behind to win

Nope. You barely beat Orlando
>in the East
Actually, maybe.

Embiid shot 2-15 or some shit like that and Saric just crapped on the court.

>warriors keep chucking and airballing 3s

>warriors could go 0-2
heh, now I don't feel bad about my Celties

Feels good to post smiling Kyrie again

>people going to shit on Rose.

The ugy literally swatted him out of the air

>came from behind
>with Embiid shooting 2-15

Bucks just lost by 20, and I don't think even they were this bad.

Need more defense but the Nets have a chance.

I'm surprised at home much Brooklyn is scoring.

Wiggins just fumbled the ball off his foot while dribbling in place. What a dumbass

Embiid is a big, he gets boards.

>1-2

>A Minnesota player
>playing like a Minnesotan in crunch time

>based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram based ingram

Nance and fucking Lopez got to get rebounds.

he took like 10 steps without bouncing

No, Embiid is supposed to be a big who can shoot. He shat the bed the whole game and the Celtics still had to come from behind.
Yall are first round exits.

>ingram on pace for 100 points
>/nba/ falls back to the locked discordian

>ingram is a bu-

I knew our season was over as soon as hayward went down, I'm not expecting a deep playoff run if any.

But still, im proud of my boys, they got the W and thats all that matters

You're SEETHING right now and I find it hilarious.

Just accept your new PBO and GM made a horrible mistake and shouldn't have traded Dlo over Ingram or Randle.

Lmao this is the best the "Almighty" Los Angeles Lakers can do? My god you bastards fell far in the past 7 years.

Why didn't he lift some weights jesus fuck look at those lankyass limbs.

>Lopez
>Rebounds

>Hayward gone
>CP3 gone
>Rose gone
Who's next?

All this effort when the Warriors are going to go on their 30-5 run in the 3rd quarter.

what i like about ingram is he maybe a skinny lanklet, but he's pretty explosive when he drives (kinda durant but a bit weaker). he also shows the ability to make tightly contested shots, he just needs to improve more upon it though

Hey, at least he got more asts than Kyrie

Hood wouldve made that Favors airball

dubs confirm

Bruh losing to the suns? they literally the worst team in the league

Stop comparing him to durant. He's not durant. He will never be anywhere near durant.

TWOLVES LATE COLLAPSE PER PAR
Can Buckets clutch them out?

BETA REAPER MISSED THE JAM

Hater scum eternelly rekt lmao

>missing an open dunk

Buckets thought he could turn Minnesota into a winner... Minnesota will turn him into a loser

This tbqh. He's a choker scrub, Ingram was head and shoulders better even in college

turnogre again. shit, u may be right

Timberpups choking

I started following the Timberwolves during the 2003-2004 season when I first started watching NBA basketball. I was berated and called a bandwagon fan when I said after the playoffs that year that I had lost faith in the team. I don't even play basketball anymore but it looks like nothing has changed. All this fucking team does during the season is lose, lose, lose, lose, and lose some more. I am fucking sick of being insulted because of where I was born. All I want is for ONE team to not make me feel like the scum of the Earth for being Minnesotan, and the Wolves have shown time and time and again that they can't be that team. Fuck Wiggins, fuck Towns, fuck Dieng, fuck Butler, fuck Teague, and fuck Thibs. They can all die in a plane crash on the way to OKC for all I care.

>godzo working on a triple double
>/nba/ forgets how to type and ends up on crunchyroll