im going to kill myself

its ok i did too user

75 here, 1,84

i feel like i am fat but i am not sure

that's low average

65 here

It's cool I failednmy first too

manlet, skelington or woman?

i did mine with a milf that was supercool about it.

i am pretty sure if it was a guy or a bitchy woman i would fail

at least you tried

I'm like 200 lbs now, probably, don't know how much that's in kg and I'm too fucking lazy to google it

skelly, im 183cm

same Sup Forums and video games are the only things making me happy , i just love the banters throw around here

>mein gesicht wenn i passed my very first license test despite doing 50 mph in a school zone

>TFW can't drive at 20
I hate driving. It's so stressful.

59kg/130lb me

are you a cute girl?

>all of these heavy foreigners ITT

Damn i'm kinda underweight at 6'8" 180 lbs

which record nigga

No. And there are no women on the internet, friend.

>6'8"
your a big guy

mom's side of the family is full of lanklets.

808s. It has the best nighttime feel.

Alcoho'l

why didn't you become a pro athlete? maybe you aren't talented for basketball but you could have played volleyball

Lot of his albums are nighttime comfycore desu

>girl at work is like 32 or something and is beautiful
>but she's lesbian as fuck (not like bull dyke, pretty feminine, but talks about her ex girlfriends, has a ton of gay friends, etc)
>another girl at work she is close with is her age but straight and is pretty as well
>they have become good friends, hang out outside work, etc
>wish i would come in one day and walk in on them kissing or something
>cant even make a joke about anything like that cause it would be sexual harassment

it will never happen will it anons

scott walker

>mfw 808s is unironically my favorite kanye album
>i actually like the autotune synthesizer stuff and the crying over girls even though i cant relate to it
>tfw say you will, heartless, love lockdown, street lights, and coldest winter are some of my favorite songs fo his

good taste. btw I friggin love me some Brasilian music. bossa nova and tropicalia is my shit. Os Mutantes is prob my favorite

Same. Street Lights is one of the most beautiful I've ever heard.

hello

I was never into sports, unfortunately.

Welcome

hola

so what sports do you like to watch guys ?

me i like international (NT vs NT) football

Do you like Arthur Verocai?
youtube.com/watch?v=8zPRXKXFbro

divegrass
handegg
motor/sp/o/rts
assorted other shit

I've started getting into luckswing more this past season, I'm realizing that it's max comfy when I just want to chill in front of the TV and shitpost on my phone

didnt know about him! thanks huebro. love me some MPB

I’ve dropped a good 5-6 pounds (of fat) switching to the keto diet, but I’m not trying to lose weight, it’s just a side effect.

I honestly haven’t delved to deep into how it works I just know I should eat about 250 g’s of fat and ~120 g’s of protein a day and my body will keep running on fat. All I know is I can’t eat any carbs or sugar but I can eat the fuck out of cheeseburgers and steak and eggs and such as long as I’m eating a lot of vegetables.

174cm 60kg here

American football has always been my favorite, but coincidentally as I’ve gotten more liberal I’ve started enjoying basketball and soccer more.

I’m Portuguese so I really only give a fuck about their NT, but I’ll still tune in for big CL games and such. I just can’t convince myself to adopt a PL or Spanish soccer team out of the blue at 26.

NASCAR, F1, and Football (soccer) for me lads

>basketball

even being more ;liberal shouldnt lead you to watch that god awful league

>but coincidentally as I’ve gotten more liberal I’ve started enjoying basketball and soccer more.
why even add this to your post? could just say "as time goes on," or "as I get older". what the hell does political views have to do with sports ?

im wondering the same thing , being of a certain political ideology have nothing to do with enjoying certain sports

do you even know what the mongoloid in chief has been doing to our national sport? everything in america is politicized now even sports

everything is politicized because brainlets like you are helping to politicize everything, just like right now. if anything going on in the news cycle affects how you feel about a sport, you are engaged in some very low level thinking and were probably a fairweather fan to begin with

to be fair i understand this is not true in america, but here in Brazil politics play a very huge part in sports.

interesting. can you explain?

>have singh roommates
>get invited to diwali
>opening performance is an indian guy on acoustic guitar: ok
>starts off playing an indian song: ok
>sincerely starts doing a cover of Linkin Park's Numb - that's it, performance over
>atrocious sound management: 30 seconds of music, 2 minutes of silence, repeat

/blog

>this is not true in america
It's becoming true, unfortunately.

>here in Brazil politics play a very huge part in sports
Is this just related to corruption and such, or are there teams/sports you only support if you have a certain political ideology?

no job's

Politics have played a role in sports since the beginning. The Real-Barça rivalry is a perfect example.

>mongoloid in chief
hi r*ddit

>rags

did you get laid ?

>friday night
>Sup Forums doesn't support the local high school team

Its cheap and memey

we are talking about outright liking or disliking a specific sport because of politics, not selecting certain teams. in either instance, in america this is not a thing. people usually pick a team that's close or a team that's good, nothing else is a factor.

pls excuse this awful band name, album title, and album cover. it's a legit 10/10

Christ

working fucking sucks

>going to a high school football game after you left high school

only acceptable if you have family still involved in some capactiy

I've been NEET for 3 months, I'm ashamed to have to live with my parents and ask them to help me pay my bills. Only good thing is that I got a full ride for grad school, otherwise I'd kill myself.

why would I go alone and force myself to be laughed at and scorned by the townspeople, I have to live in the same town as them afterward

yeah , but gotta need that money

Any true American roots against teams based out of our blood-sucking, evil Capital city

I didn’t intend to politicize sports but you must know it’s a thing that football fans lean more conservative and basketball fans, liberal. I think it’s really weird but the two don’t exist in a vacuum for me at all. I started appreciating b ball and playing it way more as I got older I guess you could put it if you want.

I'm from Ottawa
Am I bloodsucker?

Disgusting

> tfw dick so big it always touches the toilet when taking a shit

What do I do?

no, i'm not really into indian girls (some were cute, as is their goofy dancing)

autofellate

Get a bigger toilet seat, Pancho.

you're doing some serious generalizing my southern friend. I think you need to get out and meet more kinds of people. besides, I think what you're referring to may be more a case of age than politics. older people tend to like football more often and tend to be conservative more often. younger people tend to like basketball more often and be liberal more often.

but people don't wear their political ideologies around as badges on their shirts and they don't define all aspects of their life by these tendencies. not everything in life is about politics, infact very little of it is, but if you are on Sup Forums a lot and inside this echo chamber your world view becomes distorted

most of the clubs origins were heavy political, or at least had a very distinct backgrounds, if you compare for example Inter and Gremio in the south, because most clubs in the south only accepted german immigrants, so some guys created INternacional which was, well, international backgrounds.

in Sao Paulo italians immigrants supported Palmeiras, etc.

this separation kinda entered a grey area after television started and football became more commercial, but there were still some political movements tied in with football.For example in the eighties when we were starting to end our dictatorship Socrátes led a democratic movement in Corinthians ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corinthians_Democracy ), when the players voted for every decision, i am sure you can find a lot more examples but i am just talking about the club i support.

so yeah right now is more about corruption than it is about different political backgrounds, but you will never see some poor kid from the north playing volleyball

Anyone wants to be my bf?

very fascinating. thanks for sharing huebro. i'd love to visit you one day

Life is pain