Are there any Spanish American bros out here?

Are there any Spanish American bros out here?

Why did the Mexican assholes have to steal the word "Hispanic" from us. Now everybody thinks the main "Hispanic" is some injun mutant asshole. Seriously, Hispanic could have been Irish or Italian tier if it wasn't for them. Fuck them.

great grandparents were vaqueros since the 1600's or whatever, all really white but poor as shit people. there really aren't enough spanish compared to mexicans anymore for people to bother to make the distinction.

They should though. It's getting really annoying for any white guy with a z in his last name to explain.

You do realize the Irish and Italian were really hated decades ago, right?

I always thought Hispanic pertains to those in the islands of Hispanola like Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic. Latinos as anyone in South America. Central American are Central Americans and Mexicans are Mexicans.

Though they're all spics

That's the point, Irish Americans, Italian Americans, and Spanish Americans were all hated back then and now Irish people and Italian Americans are generally accepted here now. But the Spanish Americans got lumped with fucking Mexicans under "Hispanic" in the 80s. It's just not fair

European Hispanic descent is the most overlooked descent in the world

Half Spanish/American bro here.

I just say I'm "Spanish" when people ask me what my heritage is. Hispanic has basically been co-opted by the Mexicans, Puerto Ricans etc. but whatever I still look white.

No they aren't, you idiot.

The Italian American stereotype is still prevalent and still made fun of in crap like Jersey Shore.

Unless you're brown or a manlet you have nothing to complain about, just say you're from Spain or whatever you came from and that's it.

Stop blaming your insecurities on others.

Spanish people get labeled Hispanic in their ethnicity and the government refuses to label "Non white hispanic" with "White hispanic" because they think it's racist

You don't live in America so you don't know shit you stupid beaner. Fuck you for ruining the word Hispanic for everybody else you fucking assholes.

My best friend is from Spain, and he's attractive to me. Mexicans are all ugly.

Mexicans are filthy people in every sense of the word.

Did you know Mexicans wipe their asses with their bare hands and then they just smear the shit on the wall?

No toilet paper. They don't even wash their hands!

And then they EAT with their hands!

Filthy, nasty people

Well your friend is not Mexican, he's just Spanish.

So which one is it, brown or manlet?

You're insecure and dumb as fuck since many parts of Central and South America use the word Hispanic too, retard.

They didn't you retarded cuck

Ask those in power within the us government why they decided to label them as hispanics

>The term "Hispanic" has been the source of several debates in the US. It was first used officially by the US government in the 1970 Census to refer to "a person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race."

Probably because they hated you retards as much as the Irish and thought it would be funny.

That's my point. People don't even recognize he's Hispanic all that often. The word Hispanic itself is wonky and sort of meaningless.

Bullshit. I just was invited as a guest (i'm a ging) to the local chapter of Sons of Italy.

It was a high-society, black tie affair. They had a live big band and then a pianist who played throughout the night.

And what blows my mind is that at it's heart, it's not even a nationalist thing. It's an ethnic / ancestral thing. And it was glorious. Fuck, they have some good alcohol. Catered -- the food was insane. The mayor was there. They even had a little beauty pageant, where a 19-year old Sicilian babe won.

Can you imagine a Black Panthers event? La Raza? Any of that shit? Pfffffff

Italians are bro-tier

Give it a few decades, you can have it back. Groups are always changing their names.

They used to like to call themselves "Chicano's" . Kind of like how we used to have the "Muhammadan's"

none of what you spoke makes any sense at all

no surprise, all this confusion is caused by yuge american stupidity

Nah in most of America Italian means youll get a few guinea jokes and no one really cares.

But hispanics are not spanish americans

hispanics are brown beaners from south america, not spanish

Rape has consequences, Julio.

>It was not until the 1980s after years of protest from the Chicano movement the United States government created the term Hispanic to classify all peoples who come from Spanish-speaking countries. The term Hispanic has in recent years in the United States been given racial value with the perception of a racial Hispanic look being that of Native American race or of the Mixed races usually Mestizo or Mulatto as the majority of the people who immigrate from Spanish-speaking countries to the United States are of that racial origin. Due to this racial perception of Hispanics even among Hispanic Americans themselves, White U.S. Hispanics and Latinos, Black U.S. Hispanics and Latinos and Asian U.S. Hispanics and Latinos are often overlooked in the U.S. mass media and in general American social perceptions. The white Hispanics and Latinos who are perceived as "Hispanic" by Americans usually possess typical Mediterranean/Southern European pigmentation - olive skin, dark hair, and dark eyes - as most Spanish and white Latin American immigrants are and most white Hispanics and Latinos are.[18][19]

They label Spanish people as Hispanic here in America

Absolutely disgusting

They use toilet paper, but they fucking put it in the trash instead of flushing it down. My stepdad is Mexican, he doesn't do it but my step cousins do and they were born here.