Does Sup Forums have aspergers

Does Sup Forums have aspergers, because I kind of think a majority of people who use Sup Forums has aspergers.

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
rdos.net/eng/poly10a.php?p1=48&p2=45&p3=47&p4=19&p5=26&p6=55&p7=39&p8=0&p9=48&p10=80[/img]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TEST HERE rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

This is Sup Forums yes

TEST HERE BTW, SORRY rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

FUCK I POSTED IT AGAIN

I wasn't diagnosed until college so I missed out on getting any professional help with school.

yeah I got it

Faggot.

The "help" I received ruined my life.

Do I have autism? Idk what this even means

Don't have mine on my phone, but it said I was neuro typical and neuro diverse at the same time. Which I think is more neuro diverse than just plain neuro diverse.

Yes I'm really smart and in therapy.

It means you have a mix of neurodiverse and neurotypical traits, faggot.

It looks like I got a pretty low score on the parts that say "talent". Does that mean I am retarded?

>benis

can't make this shit up, lads

>Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 121 of 200
>Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 78 of 200
>You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

>neurodiverse
This is probably the same kind of person who insists people say "happy holidays" instead of "merry christmas", and "undocumented resident" instead of "illegal alien"

Really? With me I wish he teachers had more sympathy. I didn't immediately catch on to things that should have come naturally. It's like asking someone with asthma to run track in boots. They're going to be much slower.
they tell you at the top of the page.

thx leaf

It does?

Or that is just what the test says

Yes

Yes. Faggot. I took the test about a year ago, my results looked very similar to his. I have ot saved on an old hard drive somewhere around here. The explanation was that such results are a mix of neurodiverse and neurotypical traits.

Faggot.

Yes, apparently.

I feel like I would have answered the questions in a far more autistic manner before I read the game and various self help books and watched a few hundred Stefan Molyneux videos on self knowledge.

So, everyone is an aspie?

Hooray for data mining.

You've got to understand user one of the times I got help my parents send me to a group for autistics trying to get them to participate in the community and whatever.

Like I was paired with literally 60IQ retarded people, and I mean literally 60 IQ, who did nothing but throw tantrums and say the same shit over and over again. I'm autistic, I've gone through a bunch of mental tests, my IQ is exactly 122. It makes you wonder how people really perceive you when they do shit like that. You have no idea how much your ego gets damaged by people trying to "help".

To an extent I wonder if I would have been better off not knowing. Then again, I'm not high functioning to the point I'm not obviously autistic, face to face people pick up on it really quickly. Online people never do, in fact I never realized how badly the internet understood autism until autist became a common insult and nobody EVER called me it.

What does this mean? I don't get it

Nope

Were any of you retarded enough to give them your exact birthday?

>If I give them my birth month and year, they'll find me and kill me!
An autism test isn't necessary for you.

left side: normies
right side: autists
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Good

My IQ for reference is 146.

>tfw not aspie, but not normie aswell
>tfw no talents

That's aspie as fuck, right?

This is pretty good right?

>Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 152 of 200
>Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 75 of 200
>You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)
you tell me

So you have both neuro typical and neuro diverse traits means you have a mix of neuro typical and neuro diverse traits?

fuck off autist

a bit, I guess

I just have SEVERE depression and will likely end up killing myself in some passive way.

i am self diagnosed with "I AM NOT A DUMB UGLY KIKE"

my prescription is oxygen and higher intelligence

Can I phone a friend?

My spread is:
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 102 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 112 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

You weight heavily on the Aspie score.

How do you interpret mine?

Yes, you faggot. That is the description they give for people who achieve those results on the test.

Faggot.

yea im doing the same, just playing video games

t. rocketman

what does this result mean in detail?

I was diagnosed with aspergers at 15, 6 years ago. I feel like its had a big influence on my political views. I don't have anything in common with people my age as far as politics go

lol you literally just typed the same thing twice.

You're an autist just not a special one, I guess.

soi guess i'm an aspie

you are an american at heart with that shape

America?

plz explain im barely holding my eyes open

i'm pretty sure posting on Sup Forums is listed as a symptom

NEVERMIND. godamn

you can see into the future

kek

You're borderline so that means you blend in easier than most. Consider yourself lucky, famalam.

very likely neurotypical

No
img]rdos.net/eng/poly10a.php?p1=48&p2=45&p3=47&p4=19&p5=26&p6=55&p7=39&p8=0&p9=48&p10=80[/img]

So what exactly does this say about me besides that I'm not autistic

I should do something else with my life.

I'm part normie

I am get this.

I was 7 and already got professional "help" but they didn't do shit for me even when school and the home situation was a disaster.
Greentext please.

You don't seem to be that smart or have any talents but you can get a girl and make babies while shoveling coal or telling others to shovel coal for the rest of your life.

Thanks man, the split gets spotted from time to time but I practice hiding it.

Sucks to hear man, how was it for you growing up, compared to now?

Jesus Christ I was fucking around being sarcastic. I thought this was an aspie thread not a ninny thread.

>Neurodiverse
Holy shit I'm dying here

When did they decide to get PC? I took this test years ago and they hadn't yet made up that term.

yeah it's really painfully obvious you're autistic

I definitely feel autistic after 10 years of isolation due to depression and anxiety, I might as well be. Just wish I could go back to how I used to be....

>sarcasim
>autists thread

cmon now man

you are an ultra normie.

may Kek bless you with talent and perception.

Growing up I was easily overstimulated and had panic attacks out of nowhere. But people expected me to get a grip like I should switch it up. But now I can better prepare myself for high stimuli like shopping in a crowded store. I would never go to a sports match or concert.

so many fucking normies in this thread
come on guys, I thought this was Sup Forums

They're rigging it in a way to make it seem traditional minded and non-pc people are "autistic" to try and justify that they are somehow wrong in their beliefs and need to be treated. Fuck the left, if it means now that anyone that doesn't have open minds to the point of their brains falling out, or being massive cucks spreading their ass cheeks for every social progressive movement and hordes of multiculturalism, are autistic for being traditionalist then call me an autist for all I care.

It means you're Elton John, clearly.

Autism Speaks

Someone interpret this for me.

Good goy! Here's a shekel

Oh yes, forgot to mention the numbers:
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 81 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 113 of 200

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 118 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 103 of 200

>aspie
>dropout
>NEET
>drugs (md, lsd etc)
>The Game
>meditation
>fitness
>self-help

course over the last 7 or 8 years, would have been majorly more aspie without the last 5 items

does this mean I'm a normie?

idek what this means

You're an unremarkable person, barely sentient

I think you have ambergris buddy boy

You're not normie enough to be normie but not autistic enough to be autistic

does this mean i have assburgers?

lost my image

wtf does this shit even mean?

did I win

Who are you voting for?

Can anyone interpret this pls

So then what am I closer to? Normie or autistic?

What is this.

No i wasn't vaccinated

You're pretty obviously autistic dude. You're just smart enough that people won't mind and call you out on it. You would understand this if you weren't autistic.

Most likely neurotypical, it told me