Hold second IndyRef

>Hold second IndyRef
>Somehow passes and Scotland leaves
>Tries to apply for EU and is instantly shunned
>Tries to come back to daddy England is turned away
>Economy tanks and becomes one of the poorest countries in the world

I can barely wait guys, I hope England gets to vote in the second IndyRef because I'll gladly help Nicola achieve her dream.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/564657/SNP-leader-Nicola-Sturgeon-become-highest-paid-British-politician-145k-salary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck is wrong with Scotland, how did they elect such a self serving bitch.

Because modern Scotland has been brainwashed by movies like Braveheart and their access to oil to somehow think they hold far more power than they have. What's so disgusting is that they actively don't want us to leave Europe but want independence from England itself.

They're basically acting like a slut trying to stay with the man who has the most money and dumping the bit on the side.

she's in it for the feels, not the reals

The SNP actually lost their majority at the last election, but the greens support independence which puts them over the line

Trump should run for independent Scotland
Build a wall
Then once it goes wrong, we can use the Australian points system on scots.

Why would Scotland not be allowed to join the EU?

Even shitholes like Lithuania and Romania made it.

Because she's worth it...

express.co.uk/news/politics/564657/SNP-leader-Nicola-Sturgeon-become-highest-paid-British-politician-145k-salary

Spain would veto it to stop Catalan dreams.

Nice meme.

Spain wouldn't be friendly to Scotland, and refuse any promises when petitioning for a second referendum if promised a place in the EU after leaving.

>The SNP actually lost their majority at the last election, but the greens support independence which puts them over the line

Doesn't matter, Westminster won't give them a referendum unless they win on an independence platform.

>Scots vote to stay in UK because of access to EU
>UK votes to leave EU
>Scots want 2nd ref so they can join EU trading block
>Englishmen bitching about Scotland being selfish
>English logic.
As an American, I'm genuinely rooting for Scotland to get EU status. You English fucked up.

>btching about Scotland being selfish

No like I said in the OP, it's retarded to want to leave one "opressive master" just to turn around and join another. They call their vote "independence" but they literally don't want it.

So pay gap is true, but women get paid more than men.
UK YES!

They said they didn't want a foreign country deciding their fate
So we took them out of the EU

What more could they want?

>and stir last night's haggis

barf

(((brexit))) is Hegelian dialectic , Scotland is just a pawn in 3Dchess .

I would literally cum if that happened. It would be the greatest cuckening of our time.

>for a country that gave birth to Adam Smith and Maynard Keynes, you brits are pretty fucking retarded when it comes to economics. The EU is one of the largest trading blocks in the world and the Scots have every right to be pissed about being pushed out of it because of you English morons.

Your so stupid its actually incredible. If England wants to be English, fine. Why cant Scotland be Scotland.

they already are scotland