Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iYA5Hve_8U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrong_Turn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>woke
Blegh

>woke

Normalfags at it again. Now we know where all those Alex Jones retards are from.

>make it classic 24 muslim killing
>make the main character black so you dont have to have the grand reveal be that the main bad guy is a rich white man again

genius

>anti-immigration is bad

Yeah Ill miss Kiefer but I hope I get to see some ragheads get tortured again

is that correct english? I'm really confused

>begin casting
>say more or less "we're looking for either a spic or a nigger for the main character"

Why would anyone have expected this to not be a mess?

No sexy autist Chloe O'Brian, no watching it.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Pakistani children.

>millennials confused by action television

>air a new new show
>WHERE DOES IT STAND ON THE POLITICAL ISSUES OF THE DAY?!?!?

He has to come back.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iYA5Hve_8U

>Muslim villains = anti-immigration
>Black protagonist = woke
Am I the only one who thinks this kind of liberal shit is just as racist as Sup Forums? They're completely incapable of judging context or individuality, they literally just see skin color/nationality and lump them all into a group.

24 is based, the bad guys are always shitskins

>Can a show be woke?
What the fuck does that even mean? Did social media and smartphones just make everyone dumber?

>Show is good and all but dae fuck drumpf 2/5

Guess I have to give it a shot now

They pick the fruitiest looking nigga

You're realizing this now? They're also so keen on calling right wing people nazis/fascists when leftists themselves are essentially authoritarian about thoughts, ideas, and beliefs. They're fucking hypocrites of the highest order.

That's what I find so hilarious about it. they try so hard not to be racist that it loops right back around and they don't even notice.

>tfw you will never see Jack Bauer risk his entire livelihood just so he can torture a shitskin for little to no reason again

This is like complaining about The Wire because it shows black men as criminals.

i thought mtv said white people weren't allowed to say woke any more? wtf willa?

>What the fuck does that even mean?
Picture all modern definitions of the phrase "redpilled"

Now replace the word "Jews" with "Whites"

A woke individual looks at the whites that ruined the world economy, the whites that own the corporations, the whites that run the media, the whites that start the wars, the white settlers that are killing innocent brown Palestinians at this very moment, etc.

i will watch this if it annoys libtards

what does woke mean

but white europeans have constantly killed each other for thousands of years in contest with each other, particularly germanics, while sons of abraham usually cooperate versus everyone else

Liberal's version of redpill

It means whoever said it is a nigger or a white woman who fucks niggers or wishes to fuck niggers, or the white male friend of said woman.

>i'm not sure if this show is "woke" or not so i'm not sure if I can enjoy it

Just imagine living your life like this.
Not knowing if you enjoy something until you can understand its political position.

jesus Christ.

> the white settlers that are killing innocent brown Palestinians at this very moment,
>Jews
>White

To get woke you need to realize:

Egyptian pharaohs were black (this one's really important for some reason)
Every great invention was created by a black man and then stolen
Blacks are the smartest, strongest, most athletic, most soulful, most compassionate, most creative people in the world
Whites are responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened to anybody

libshits have to ways of speaking: sarcastic or confused

>anti-immigration poster mocks inbreeding

That's how everyone here things though.

>slate

Willa lol

No, that's what the people in charge want you to think.

The whole point of politicizing everything is to preclude general consensus on any subject.

i wish yvonne was the lead..
she perfect: shes a good successor to jack bauer, already had an adventure with him so theres a connection, and can fulfill the diversity 'quota' without being obvious

Here friend, get woke

There is no world economy to ruin without whites.

I guess we ruined a bunch of apes selling each other as slaves and raping / killing each other.

Kikes are actually parasites on white society.

woke is the realisation cohabitating with negroids and mestizos has set the US back socially and scientifically by decades

ahaha to think, a brother war, that the north fought the south because they were afraid the negros would stay in the us if they didn't

and then for a whole century they started cutting their dicks like they were desert dwelling heebs themselves, ameriburgers are a sad sad lot

There's no such thing as a "kike" it's just a big nosed white that enslaves and exploits and manipulates the way all white people do.

you have to go back
i can enjoy liberal, woke, and generally left comedy, ideas, and shows, so long as it doesn't boil down to "HAHA LOOK AT THESE FUCKING REPUBLICANS AREN'T THEY FUCKING STUPID" but not even liberals actually enjoy comedy that works like that so i feel fine insulting people over it
you don't need to agree with something to appreciate it, i've never been reprehensed over something purely becuase of its ideology, with one exception, but i only watched that show on the pretense that for once i would have a protagonist i'd actually agree with because it was advertised as such, but that were not to be the case, still, i could enjoy the show for what it was and the story for what it was even if the protagonist disappointed me

How is that ironic or inconsistent?

>A woke individual looks at the whites that ruined the world economy, the whites that own the corporations, the whites that run the media, the whites that start the wars, the white settlers that are killing innocent brown Palestinians at this very moment, etc.
>jews are white

how old is this image by now

I live in hope bro

One day we WILL see her and Jack torture a raghead to death and passionately fuck on top of the corpse

it's like redpill but for cucks

The parts of america with the most inbreeding are stereotypically the rural white parts.

[citation needed]

That's pretty hot desu

nonsense, in actuality

your negroids are the most inbred, making their borderline retarded intelligence even worse as a population

>Muh politics
I'm starting to understand centrists better.

I thought we weren't allowed to say "woke" anymore?

I need a citation to say something is a stereotype? Okay.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrong_Turn
Oh but this is fine on faith. Also,
>your
I don't own them.

>we're looking for either a spic or a nigger for the main character
>Implying diversity doesn't mean nigger only

I can't find any granular data about US demographics but the national rate of consanguinity is a whopping 0.2% meaning that nobody is actually doing much inbreeding

And that's really noteworthy when Arab countries have a 40 to 60% rate

Anti-immigration is "woke" by definition

24 is back?

Updated it just for you.

main character is a person of color!
b-but the bad guys aren't all white men....
show must be racist

Southern and Central Africa are listed as "unknown". Arabic is Caucasoid, and Africans now count as my negroids too? Fuck I must be rich.

[citation needed]

So SJWs literally call themselves "woke".

Well, at least it makes easier to recognize them. Finally a word I don't mind them re-defining.

i always heard 'woke' before used ironically... guess they took it and are using it for real hahaha

Well, the majority of niggers look and act like inbreds would.

>how Muslims are currently being negatively portrayed in the media

You mean by acknowledging the existence of ISIS?

how many votes do you think trump got because of 24?
he should guest star as the president to be honest

'the fuck is woke?

Remember when dictionaries didn't constantly add slang and ebonics that would be irrelevant in 2 years?

It was originally a nigger term for dumb concepts like afrocentrism and the like. The right-wing started using it to mock them, the left-wing started using it to be hip.

The ratings for this show will be terrible after Sunday, right? No one really cares about this show anymore and none of the previews have been interesting

Australians, Negritos, and Melanesian are Australoid as are parts of southern India. They are actually unrelated to Negroids despite looking similar.
Also
>dat Mongoloid Scandinavia

Wow, if this isn't a lame last attempt.
>well they didn't science as much as whites so incest
1. I'm sure that's what Bittle and Murray were thinking.
2. Repeating the same argument but switching the order of the two items is not a different argument.
3. Not talking about any of this shit, we're talking about the stereotype of incest in the USA. Which you said was blacks, and then you argued it was blacks because African statistics that the chart you refereed to didn't have, and then you brought up a motherfucker ranking his favorite philosophers and saying "see, no blacks must be incest in Lousiana".

>dictionary.com

Alex Jones stole it from you dumb fucks.

I actually knew the part about Autralia, shoud've used a more modern map, but that was the first one and the Africa/Arabia (if blunt) part was right and that's what I was thinking about.

>Yes, we niggers are truly subhumans that fuck everything up but at least WE don't seemingly inbreed as much as arabian shitskins, wypipo BTFO.

That silent clock though. Hes dead m8.

God I love this, they want to hate the show for making sand niggers the bad guys but the hero of the show is black so they can't start their usual hastags and boycott bullshit without hurting their own diversity cause. This is great.

>you will never have patriotic fuck sessions after removing kebab scum

literally only half of those were because someone died though

>I live in hope bro
>One day we WILL see her and Jack torture a raghead to death and passionately fuck on top of the corpse

i thought "woke" was like a negro version of "red pilled"? is that not right?