Why aren't modern actresses as graceful as the ones from last century?

Why aren't modern actresses as graceful as the ones from last century?

Why aren't actresses from the last century alive like the current ones?

Checkmate, bitch.

because black and white pictures are less common

Why aren't modern actresses standing on my face?

xD..s0 ranDUM

look at any of their wiki page
filled with affairs
they were all whores then and they're all whores now

but they were graceful whores

you just didnt see them at their worst moments due to lack of paps following them around

Learn what random means, butthurt negro.

the only ones with class in those days were the paparazzi
now the paparazzi are as classless as the whores they photograph so you see how whorish they are.

Grace isn't as desirable as it used to be. Culturally, people are more interested in candor

>whore
>graceful

There will never be another Audrey Hepburn, just deal with it.

>he doesn't follow Bella Thorne's snapchat

Can you imagine what it must have been like just being in the room with her? She turns to you and smiles and suddenly you're in love and you've never felt so good in your life, then some other guy walks in and she smiles at him and you're instantly crushed and can't find a reason to live anymore.

D-DELETE THIS
AUDREY WAS PURE. PURE!

>muh black and white photos
>appearance obsessed models totally weren't whores back then!

cringe

I hate when strippers and random girls have Marilyn monroe tattoos. so retarded. These people are so overrated

People gotta idolize something, man. You do the same thing.

unpopular opinion: they're all white trash whores pushed by their low class parents.. into a dream for easy income:

recent example: girl from stranger things

her parents have gone poor trying to get her gigs now shes making bank we know who will be living the good life. & it isnt her when she turns 18

last century actresses weren't classy, they just had more privacy

Because that was the image they pushed. Tell-a-vision PROGRAMMING.

betty hutton was a bit of a live wire in the 30/40's which is a time with it's fair share of eloquence and social pomp, the earliest screen celebrities, etc. and she was so adorable and relatable for it. it's probably something of a "grass is greener" mentality. you can be charming with or without yer graces.

The culture/society has generally decayed and undergone a vulgar negrofication.

>people always bitch about skinny bitches these days
>always talk about literally anorexic audrey hepburn

Classic Hollywood was probably more degenerate than today. Studios hired people like Eddie Mannix to hush up emabrassing, lewd things stars routinely did. Just look at how many marriages Mickey Rooney or Zsa Zsa Gabor had.

Audrey Hepburn is an ugly overrated bitch and I'm tired of seeing her ugly face while you faggots circle jerk over her. Grace Kelly I can understand but Hepburn looks like shit.

Is she the next Audrey?