Republic of Djibouti

ITT we summon the Republic of Djibouti aka "literally where?"
We would like to ask you some questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kzCxMeG0zA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=3kzCxMeG0zA

Bump for summoning a Djiboutian. They're probably all asleep or being intimate with goats being early morning there.

Isn't it a hot spot of aids? Im sure I read a travel advisory for there saying avoid prostitutes, they all have the AIDS.

WE MUST SUMMON HIM

It's a French military base with people around
You probably spotted a drunk french grunt browsing Sup Forums

literally where?

Literally where?
Bump

Wasn't he in a thread about Turkey just now?

Come to us Djibro uti

Bamp for literally where

I FOUND HIM

djibouti is a country on the red sea created for americans and french people to have a military base in case the arabs blockade the red sea

he's in the thread about dead turkroaches.

djibouti, djibouti, djibouti.

the girl is hard to get.

first flag i ever saved

Called him

All I know about Djibouti is the Djibouti Shooty

Good job, lets see if we can spawn this motherfucker. Prepare the masterball!

don't believe his tricks stay hidden Djibouti.

how do you save flags

Click on it and it's gonna open a new tab, then you right click the little flag on top left of your screen and save it

Click flag, New tab will open, save image

according to the internationalists we have to send foreign aid to Israel.

In b4 hma vpn

How are your flag collections coming along? 138 strong here

Probably a soldierbro. I hear the place is hell on earth due to western handouts.

What ever happened to Somalibro?

It's tricky but you can't even do it without fooling around with your PC settings.

Microsoft installed a bunch of files and programs in a folder called "system 32" as a measure of planned obsolescence. It severely cripples the tasks your computer can perform.

However, deleting this folder will take away these programs. After you delete it, you simply need to right click and hit "save image as"

fuck it i'm out

Send more aid thank you

brazil bro already helped me out and then i saved his flag and it worked

Djibouti already posted today

Djibouti. Djibouti. Djibouti.
But you can get her yet!

HE SAID HE'S A PETROLEUM ENGINEER AND HE'S ON A PROJECT THERE. HE'S NOT A LOCAL.

He's been posting less frequently but he's still here.

Why is your name so niggerishly named after "booty" ?

The beauty from Djibouti.. Phat ass booty.

How much does someone need to earn to agree to live in such a shitty place
Asking for research purposes

>the comments section is the entire 5 people of Djibouti being butthurt

Life experience I guess. But petro engineers in the states (that can get hired) usually do very well.

I used to be an engineer in oil&gas and did projects in pretty remote places. Not like Djibouti. But some crazy places.

Hello Djibouti, do you have a Sheik?
Like a Sheik Djibouti?
Sheik Djibouti
Sheik Djibouti
Sheik Djibouti

Ibrahim Souverain2 months ago
Fuck you You stupid Americans! You barely know how the outside world is and you making fun of us!

How many of your drones circle that tiny country?

Djibouti show us the booty.

PK summoning thread?

180+

Digibooty.

Post 'em.

No trading, that's cheating after all.

???????????????? IM ON MY PHONE NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND HOW DO YOU REVERSE IT

Did your booty desu

>not giving them their full names

>outer space.gif
how/when?

Aliens visit Sup Forums frequently enough.

Space kangs.

If a thread gets moved by a mod from one board to another, the flags get reset to the question mark.

I like to hover my mouse to show the name of the flag then cap the post, at least partially to get the date. It gives me a sense of validation.

im still here

That's what I started doing with my "Proof" folder. Unfortunately, I didn't start that until much later, so I'm slowly verifying my collection.

PK
He's how I got Antarctica.

and im a somalilander, i live a few kms from djibouti in berbera

>Sweden
>yes.gif
Mein Sides

>He didn't get the local flag with it

Here's my collection. Been collecting for years.

Doesn't count faggot

>that Saint Pierre and the Miquelon flag
>that Wallis and Futuna flag
>that Nauru flag

Muh dick.

>vatican city
I know that someone there posted recently because I saw a screencap. I really wish I didn't miss it. Maybe I should browse Sup Forums more often.

Vatican isn't that rare desu senpai.

I'm on my phone, so I'm not allowed to have such fun.

Really? The screen cap made it look rare as fuck.

It's rare in the there's only a few hundred people there, but every now and then one pops up, and a few months back, some user was shitposting for about two weeks straight, popping into every thread, and pretending to be the pope.

Saint Pierre and Miquelon is practically common on Sup Forums. I'm sure it's literally the same guy, as the posts are often similar, and I see him at least 5 times a week.

What country is this? Is it a real country?
My flag collecton is off the scale Autism scale..

the only things that live in Djibouti are scorpions and Legionnaires

Legion Etranger.

Is that a goat country?

I know, but that flag is still sexy

Do prince edwards island and st johns have their own flags?

Isn't djbouti off the southern coast of Israel?

It next to Somalia and ethiopia

How do i make the flags im collecting bigger

Rather than saving the image, what I do is take a screenshot and save the post number and date as well.
Not as clean and easy, but it adds a sense of authenticity.

DELETE THIS

REEEEE STOP CRASHING THE RARE FLAG STOCK MARKET

Dayum son, Djibouti only has 35 posts.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

They'd show up as the Canadian flag on Sup Forums. It's for the best, as PEI's flag is hideous.

I found him

Good god that flag is straight autism

Mobilefag here. Is there any way to make a collection map on iphones?

St Pierre does. A few years ago, there was a guy on Sup Forums who landed a job there or something.

he was shit talking turks today

oh yeah I've seen that one once or twice, I was just wondering about those other little islands up in canada, because I think some of the tiny british islands have flags here at least

Yes?

Post your proof of Cook Islands? That could have been me, I'm travelling.

how autistic user?

SAVED

Neck deep in Djibouti.

AYYY

I shall now give you some intel on Djibouti.

It's a complete welfare state. Nearly everything they have is given to them by other countries. This even includes their military, which wear uniforms that are salvaged parts of any other military uniform they can find in the trash(same goes for insignia and ranks they put on them). You'll get a guy with German BDU pants and a US top that's had the arms removed and replaced with a French flight suit's. Every day, they get a shipment of kat from Ethiopia, which is quickly taken to the markets where everyone from children to armed police get high on it around noon. They speak a pidgin mix of French, Arabic, and remnants of their original language. Their original culture has been largely lost after Arabic conquest and French colonization, and if you go into the city there are shops selling "tribal masks"... which you pick out from the pictures in an issue of National Geographic from the 1980s and they attempt to mimic.

The "Djibouti International Airport" is a hoot. It's a decently-sized runway next to a massive landfill that's used as a shantytown(people will often get rides to and from Garbage Town on the dump trucks that come by, clinging to the sides or leaping into the compactor back). Each day when the kat arrives on C130s, you'll go from seeing nobody around to a swarm of dudes with carts, baskets, and anything else that can be used to take the drug to town all but bursting from the bushes and shadows. They also have a duty-free shop there, which is ancient and dimly lit. Inside a locked glass case they had a faded as fuck unopened Sega Genesis that they wanted $200 for, and some copies of a year of Madden that I don't remember.

One other thing, the flies there are fucking huge. The Djiboutian national bird should be the fly.

Hey

You can go now

wew

Post proof

Take a picture of some currency or take a pic outside etc

Drilin' in djabooty