Does being hungry for goals all it takes to being a good striker?

Does being hungry for goals all it takes to being a good striker?

Inb4 instinct

*notices Swedish flag*
I think it's time I share the story of when I stroked Ibrahimovic's ponytail and he looked at me like pic related

Sry user, I'm actually German. I'm downloading via VPN

Oh

Why am I seeing more and more USian flags talking about football? No hating I just find that interesting.

Because they're actually interested in this great sport

I'm African. Grew up playing in the sweaty jungles of Kenya. Also attended many games in Italy and England before moving to the US. Don't judge a book by its cover user.

no

hunger and finishing

I see

>tfw Im an actual Kenyan immigrant

.......which jungles exactly m8? Since like 70% of Kenya is arid shrubland / desert

Yes, all you need is wanting it more than your opponents

I just thought it would be funny saying that but I was born in Kenya for real though. I was born in Kakuma.

Nice, im from Nakuru. Where did the winds of emigration carry your family? I've been in North Carolina for 14 years now.

Moved to Milan in 03, then London from 07-09, then Atlanta from 09-11, then New York from 11-14. Now I live in Chicago. I know, weird life, but I've seen and done a lot of shit... how is life in North Carolina?

Humid.

But seriously, it's been nothing but a thrill the last 14 years. Slightly ashamed that i've been back only once, but i'll begin visiting more once college is over.

>two former Kenyans
>neither of you are based Kenyabro
bummed desu

Kenyabro from /trb/? That nigga doesn't even speak Swahili FFS. Made me gently mad desu

Some of us like footmelon

>not qualifying for the WC

but it's a painful existence. A-at least our U-17 team looks pretty good.

trb, and also heem and cfb I'm pretty sure

I’m an immigrant from the UK.

I've never gone back lol but I kind of miss it desu. I was really young when we lived there so I don't really have any fond memories from that period. The only things I remember is chasing goats, getting in a fight with a baboon and throwing rocks at the cops.

You need good off the ball movement

I left when i was 11 so I still remember a lot, but nothing too wild other than the usual silliness of developing country life.

>mfw I also have a baboon encounter story
This is getting too stereotypical for my tastes desu.

Kek

Caspere knew this.

That's all it takes. Just like all it takes to be obese is to be really hungry for food.

A daring synthesis

How can niggers from the middle of nowhere get US residence when I can't get a work permit with a valid and permanent job offer a decent resume, no criminal record and a bit of bit of money behind me.

>bit of bit of money
inb4 retarded.

Not brown enough, sorry.