Frieza destroyed a few planets and enslaved a few civilizations

>frieza destroyed a few planets and enslaved a few civilizations
>cell killed a few people
>buu destroyed a bunch of planets
>beerus destroyed a bunch of planets

>goku will be canonically responsible for the destruction of 11 universes
is goku the best villain in dragon ball?

Goku will ask Zenos not to destroy them, or the super dragon balls will bring them back, or some other bullshit.

>>goku will be canonically responsible for the destruction of 11 universes
please elaborate

Goku insisted on reminding the omni king of everything he was supposed to hold a martial arts tournament between all 12 universes, despite everyone telling him this was a terrible idea.

The terms of the tournament are going to be every universe but the winner is wiped out.

I watched the first 9 episodes of Dragon Ball Super but stopped cause it just didn't feel right.

thats jacked up yo

i wonder who the other 11 opponents are

maybe we will see some sort of knockoff superman place holder and see that on screen for once because people have always asked: who would win? goku or superman?

>the other 11 opponents are
There are 10 opponents from each universe.

thats a lot of dudes but i guess it stretches out the saga

Who are the 10 from goku's universe? is it the 10 at the end of OP's webm?

Black should have been Goku from another timeline where Goku didn't get brain damage arriving on Earth. He should have been what Goku was supposed to be.

Yes.

So only 3 are actually any good then

1 good, 2 chronic jobbers.

>3

>17

What the fuck did I miss?

Where's Uub?
or was he supposed to be forgotten because audience didn't like him enough over Buu?

Fuck Toriyama

Champa's team is the same 5 fighters from the first tournament + these 5 new characters

The team hasn't been assembled yet.

This takes place while Uub is a small child.

This is apparently the strongest team (the clown GoD's team)

only 5 known members so far, the ayy lmao being the strongest, also one of them is from the same species as beerus and champa

i thought frieza used planets as his pawns and if they didnt want to flock to him he just killed them enslaving doesnt seem like frieza's type

The "bad guy" Is literally a super hero alien

Is dragon ball super even canon? This is GT tier

the purple alium?

damn that sounds coo

Yes it is you autist.

>furries

So it will be another goku vs hit finale then?

Are they all wearing the same outfits? Based as fuck.

the new buff alien is stronger than hit

Hit's gonna job to big man right here

It's canon until Toriyama realizes that it was a mistake and retcons it. Repeat until he's dead. Then someone else will take over because DB is a cashcow that will never die.

Has any of this shit been dubbed yet? I have no problem watching subs but it doesn't seem right for dbz

is he supposed to be superman place holder?
he looks cool as fug but his ear holes and head make me think of freeza

Why wouldn't frieza gold be in goku's universe team? Most of these people lost their relevance power wise during the namek saga

is it kino?

Is this show still going? Why when one punch man and jojo are doing similar things but far better

You have to be 18 to post here kiddo.

I feel like Goku knows at least a thousand guys who are tougher than Tien, Roshi or Krillin

Did I hurt your feelings?

No, but I seemed I hurt yours. Too bad you can't downvote posts here.

one punch man is completely different than dragon ball

You hurt mine

Yeah, too bad.

>only Goku, Vegeta and Buu are worth of anything
>Vegeta usually fucks up
>Buu is focused on eating 90% of time
gg universe

I just read the synopsis for super on the wiki, and this is the most ridiculous fanfic tier bullshit I have ever heard of. Coupled with the quality riddled animation, why do people even watch this drivel?

Nostalgia.

Could replace two of them with these guys

Clam down kid, don't wake your parents. Don't want to get grounded again do you?

Ay isn't naruto killed off

Because it's fun and who the fuck watches Dragon Ball for quality writing?

One punch man is pretty much a straight parody of the shonen archetype which db represents better than anything else

You're right, I don't. Sorry.

Have you guys never seen Dragonball before?

Obviously at the end Goku has to create a spirit bomb using all of the energy of everyone living in all 12 universes to kill God

What was the point of Goku dying in the Cell Games? It seems like he sacrificed himself for no reason.

-Roshi
-Krillan
-Android 17
-Andriud 18
+Dabura
+Cell
+That dude Goku tied against in the Underworld Tournament
+Freiza's second cousin

toriyama wanted to remove goku from the story so gohan could become the new protagonist

These fuckers are dead. Are other universes using dead guys? Also Yamcha beat Pikkon and Olibu when he was dead for a bit.

Not canon, unfortunately. Pikkon alone is stronger than all of em except Goku and Vegeta.

What's even the point of the 9 other fighters that aren't Goku or Vegeta?

>Krillin
>17
>18
>Roshi
>Tien
>Piccolo

This is the worst team ever. Could they not use other people like villains?

I know we haven't had power level numbers in ages but does the concept itself even matter anymore?

Like Trunks fought Goku Black. He didn't win, but he took the fucker on in spite of him being an ultimate universe eating monster and he didn't get instantly vaporized. It feels like at this point if Picollo punched Goku in the face he could knock Goku down.

Cannon fodder

is it a new form? or just kaio ken?

That would be actually pretty cool.
>Team conflicts about differences between Goku and Cell/Frieza only to be left for later to combat greater threat
I'm gay for that trope

i have no idea how to be hyped for main universe team, most of those guy's are irrelevant in terms of power.

they could've added some villains from the past, future, dead or alive etc i mean it's the fate of their universe for godssake surprise us with something good

that would've made golden frieza not a pointless transformation

It wouldn't be much of conflict really. Freezy D wants to rule the universe, not see it destroyed, and Cell as a part Saiyan wants to be the very best like no one ever was.

based on toriyama's 0% surprise factor, I'd say it's just his super sayian blue with kaio ken again

>underestimating roshi

whats current gokus power level? i mean there were lots of folks introduced that were far above him but the series has went on for a bit, how is it now?

I feel the same but I can't help but think that the next two villains we could choose from (Frieza and Cell) hate Goku and the gang so much that they would never cooperate.

>it's just his super sayian blue with kaio ken again
kaio ken x 11 imo

In Super Saiyan God, he was landing blows with the God of Destruction and it was causing shockwaves throughout the entire universe that would've eventually wiped all existence out if they continued. Then in another form which is supposed to be stronger, he does as much devastation as if he were a regular Super Saiyan. So who really fucking knows at this point.

The dub started last month.
Tonight on Toonami is episode 5 i think.

does DragonBall Super still have that juvenile vibe like the first series of DragonBall had?

Dragonball Z had a good balance of silly/action balance,
while DragonBall GT focused too much on the action.

But that didn't happen because people wanted more Goku.

wtf is this meme team.

Krillin looks like he's only there because 18 felt bad about the fact that he's so much weaker than his wife

Tien acts tough but is just as pathetic as Krillin

Roshi is only good for disguising himself to beat up children

Vegeta jobs

Gohan's a sissy boy now because chichi

17 and 18 are literal food for a more powerful being that isn't on the team

Piccolo is sort of ok I guess

Majin Buu is missing his more powerful half who is also not on the team

Did these guys get a buff when I wasn't watching? I'm 100% certain that the universe has at least hundreds of better fighters.

I'm not that far into DB yet but from what I've seen it's more that than DBZ which feels serious compared to DBS. I think the reason that is is because DBS hasn't had a real threat aside from Black Goku that truly felt and acted like a real threat. Black Goku which I believe wasn't even that big of a deal since that was in another time line and therefore lacked any substantial stakes.

Frieza gathered the strongest fighters in the Universe. The strongest were the Ginyu Force. This team could all beat them save Roshi.

I guess the tournament wont allow children? Since no Goten and Trunks who are stronger than Krilln/Tien/Roshi

and even Yajirobe is stronger than Roshi

does any of it make a difference? it's just more grunting and a poof and a new color hairstyle

>chance at coming back alive again
>chance at frieza/cell betraying goku/gohan moment for a ON THE NEXT EPISODE moment
>possible goku black/frieza/cell team up for next arc

even if they hate each other it's like never exist again or team up with your enemy and maybe backstab him later, it's a long shot anyways.

I would just love a goku black/goku leader dynamic going on just like that shit that went down in the Spiderverse from Marvel a while back, but whatever

This

If the fucking universe (including afterlife ) will be wiped out it would give them a reason to team up with baddies

If Yajirobe trained even a little, he'd be stronger. Roshi has more fight experience and can actually do energy attacks.

Piccolo is trash, i'm positive that he's worse than Tien. Vegeta is far better than everybody there barring Goku.

Roshi did hold his own against frieza's lackeys in rof though

What about Frieza's race?

I know for a fact that Goten and Trunks are stronger than most of that team, not even counting Gotenks.

Why not get Vegetas little brother

I know he is still canon because they brought him up

or even Jaco

either of them are way better than Tien/Krillin/Roshi

Chichi wont let Goten fight because she wants him to focus on his education even if the fate of the universe is at stake

Is there some kind of restriction on fighters that can be used?

Can only living people that Goku is friendly with be added to his team? Dead people? Etc?

If there were no restrictions, my team would be:

-Goku
-Vegeta
-Future Trunks
-Future Gohan
-Pikkon
-Dabura
-Cell
-Freeza
-Buu
-Broly (he's basically canon now)