frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki
frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Maris
frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Widowers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEN HEAR THIS!

*poot*

*ahem*
someBODY

Hi Doc! Just called in to get a quick rundown on the Crane brothers.

>This is the Zodiac speaking

Hi doctor Crane, I have a problem with my boyfriend.
He's just.. such a pussy pussy and every day that we're together I rrrreally want to castrate him and treasure his cut off testicles in my hands and keep them warm.

So my question is, how can I make it as painful as possible for him afterwards, psychologically speaking.

fun fact: most of the callers were actually celebs

Dr. Crane how come you don't have any black friends?

>The Bogdanoffs bow to the Cranes

>It is said their IQ cannot be measured by any existing computer and ironically the only people intelligent enough to create such a computer are the Cranes.

>Actually the Cranes did know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.

this is fairly well known

Hi yes I just made some tossed salad and Im having a hard time thinking of a good side dish

MORE!

oh fuck hahahahaha

Hey Dr. Krain,
How do you live with yourself, knowing that you were the big bang theory of the 90's?

Take that back

Dammit, Roz! I told you to always screen out the pebble face, teen-aged, rapscallians!
-
-
-
Next caller please!

Bazinga!

Just face it, you're just a pseudo-intellectual, laugh track pandering, man child.

hah

Dr. Crane? Long time listener, first time caller. Do you know anything about infinitely repeating time loops?

>but I don't know what to do with that dark shadow and hidden ledge
>i'm falling again

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-BqOsvj00

>ebaumsworld
There's a name I haven't heard in many years

when I was a kid I used to dream about getting molested by Roz and Mindy from Home Improvement

Crane Cinematic Universe when?

frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki

Who will play him in his inevitable biopic

>Oh so it's a guy that came up with a few funny spin off ideas and make a quick wiki for it that's funny haha I'll click this one
>Currently 258 episode ideas spanning 11 seasons

>frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Maris
>668 episode ideas
>not one character from the actual tv show

autism

how do people do this

All this autism

Dr. Crane I'm CIA. Lately I've been feeling like a small guy at work, y'know like I'm not in charge?

Yeah long time listener, first time caller. Just want to say pizzagate is real and people should look into it. Also fuck Obama and his hood bitch hillary.

>Charlie is the secret lovechild of Maris's second husband Alexander Kingsley and her former best friend Margaret Putter, and the half-brother of Leo Kingsley and Kelly Crane. Growing up in a variety of orphanages, combined with years of being excluded from the Kingsley family, have left Charlie somewhat unhinged. His connection to the family is discovered by Leo at the end of Season 18, leading to Charlie's arrival at Bear Creek at the start of Season 19. Kelly helps Charlie acclimatise and hopes to stabilise her newly discovered half-brother by getting him a job as the club's new janitor. Charlie eventually settles down, makes several acquaintances, and becomes Maris' de facto right-hand man in Season 21 following Kelly's abrupt departure. At the same time, he unexpectedly gains a substantial amount of money from Alexander's will. However, concerns that the money will corrupt him leads to Charlie giving away nearly his entire fortune to various charities at the end of the year. Afterwards, he returns to his janitorial work, a position he maintains when Maris moves into a new mansion in Toronto, Canada in Season 23.

I'm scared.... But I'm gonna go there.

Why is this show so goddamn comfy? And why do so many people on this site say the same? I want answers.

>Watching Fraiser everyday on C4 in the morning
Comfy times.

>At Cornell University, they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the "tunneling electron microscope." Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons, you can actually see images of the atom, the infinite decimally minute building block of our universe. Roger, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem.

>Bazinga!

Those identical punchlines. Truly they were the same show.

>Roz is a fan fiction spin-off based on the American sitcom Frasier. It follows Roz Doyle and a number of other returning characters. Overall, there are 698 episode ideas, comprising 30 seasons.
>30 seasons

I...no, this is...no This is...

>MCTV is a fan fiction spin-off based on the American sitcom Frasier. It follows a group of characters introduced in the fourth season of Maris, who work at MCTV, a television station owned by Maris Crane. Currently, there are 108 episode ideas, comprising 6 seasons.
>spin off of my spin off
>two roz follow up series
>mfw maris sounds like it could be funny

>frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki

>frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Widowers

>Following the conclusion of Vintage Roz; returning characters Kenny Daly, Angus Kane and Noel Shempsky move into the Shady Glades retirement community after being faced with a number of setbacks in their personal lives.

>79114049
>79114977

thread ruined by utter shitmeme

i guess now that we have a living meme for a president, Sup Forums can't come up with anything funny this year

click on an idea 'MCTV'

' It follows a group of characters introduced in the fourth season of Maris, who work at MCTV, a television station owned by Maris Crane. '

Just christ how meta is this, this is gold!

GOLD!