ck.

Yeah, Louis CK is a hack.

this

lf blood prince

OP BTFO

ham sandwich?

Once again, the degenerate masses fail to comprehend an ingenious work of art

fpbp

Zack Snyder, deliverer of kino. History will be kind to him.
When Batman was all like "RRRAAAARHL" and Superman was all like "martha" I stood up, mouth agape, and basked in the sheer kino of that scene. It moved me more than any of those so-called "art" films.
Other people yelled at me to sit the fuck down and threw things, but I stood my ground. The strength of the kino was overbearing.

mmy, self indulgent filmmaker who hasn't moved on from his Fight Club obsession like everyone else over the age of 17 did.

-ck fraud?

You'll grow out of worshipping the Criterion collection when you finish college.

BvS was so good it changed my life. I cannot remember the exact plot because I saw it once and have no interest in ever watching that again, but rest assured it is incredible

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

You'll grow out of defending Hack Snyder when you turn 18

And you realize you were wrong when you turn 18.5

Your digits are lacking

digits do not matter, kino does.

FPBP

I see no kino, just a hack, a dickrider and a lack of digits

His heat vision is so fuckin cool.

BvS=kino

Nice digits, I agree then

fpbp.

dumb dubschecker

I love Man of Steel , Sucker Punch and Man of Steel
But He really dropped the ball at BvS
It is not a 'bad' movie but I think most of the people who are alive could do better than him

its quite ashtounding how badly he fucked the movie up. I honestly feel like I could make a better movie given the same budget and actors.

Go home, Snyder.

After Dawn of the Dead, Watchmen, and Man of Steel, how the fuck was anyone expecting anything good? Zack Snyder's directorial trademark is completely missing the fucking point.

>le snyder is bad

when will these meme end?

Whenever he isn't.

He isn't bad, though. Never was.

But he's shit

But he didn't miss the point in anyway in Watchmen or Mos.
He made the heroes of Watchmen more badass then the comic but he still made them flawed, humanized & damaged so the point is still perfectly there, it's just more enjoyable to mass audiences.
The point of Superman is to bring hope, just because they upped the stakes and made him a much needed flashlight in a dark room rather then a redundant one on a bright sunny beach doesn't mean they didn't acomplish that.

DOTD they were never gonna try and re do the consumerism message because it's a lost cause at this point. It isn't fucking relevant.

nope

He missed all geopolitical elements, themes like nostalgia, MAD, and the supersymmetry motif that permeates the entire GN and is what elevates it.
If you think that Snyder did Watchmen justice you're braindead, plain and simple, it wasn't just about the fucking costumed people being flawed

Yes he is, the only remotely decent thing he's ever done is Ga'Hoole and the DotD remake.

lol user

>just because they upped the stakes and made him a much needed flashlight in a dark room rather then a redundant one on a bright sunny beach doesn't mean they didn't acomplish that.
Well said.

nope.

3/4ths of the casting was fucking perfect.

Silk Spectre and Ozy sucked ass though

>the casting was perfect so the movie can lack all nuance and bite
Holy fucking shit

>Ozy sucked ass though
I enjoyed him being a gayboy.

fpbp

>b-but look how edgy the poster is!

supes has been a shithead from the jump in snyder's universe. him "turning heel" or "becoming the enemy" is not engaging in the slightest because he's been an unlikable, unrelatable, selfish, egotistical prick since MoS.

>Silk Spectre sucked

no u

Till you realize all capeshit is shit when you hit 23

>Be M. Night
>completely btfo of marvel and dcu

so based

Silk Spectre is only a bad actress when she's given more than five minutes of screentime and doesn't get to show her naked body off.

See: Sin City.

I bet you cry about the drone too

No he wasn't fucking selfish at all.
Him and his father's entire hesitation at going public was out of fear of causing society more problems and death then good he could acomplish. (Or would be prevented from acomplishing if discovered too early)
Hence Pa's line "there is more at stake then our lives or the lives of those around us"

He was spiteful at points because spending 33 years taking abuse and not reacting will fucking do that to you but he was never egotistical.

Likable & relatable are exactly what I found him to be.

Carla Ugino was great I'm both Sin City & Watchmen. Malin the younger Silk was the problem.

>He missed all geopolitical elements
Entire news bit at the opening, all the Vietnam and alternate history stuff.

yeah, but not for the reason you think:

>colonel saying "effing" instead of "fucking" as if he has any reason to censor himself besides getting that PG-13 rating
>supes finds it morally acceptable to destroy a twelve thousand dollar piece of hardware so military intelligence, who has an obligation to protect the american people from situations beyond their control, can't find out he lives in a farmhouse in kansas
>general asks a very sound question, explored in BvS, which is "how do we know you won't one day act against our country's interest?"
>supes' reply is dumb, misguided, and completely introverted
>supes claims he's here to help, but it "has to be on (his) own terms", which includes destroying cities and letting civilians die in the chaos
>general explains how no rational person would accept that retarded shit
>supes says "well i'll guess i'll just have to trust ya!" and flies away
>le terraforming army girl makes a quip about how hot he is

it's a terrible scene and you along with all other MoS defenders need to be executed via firing squad

None of which are political elements.

>He was spiteful at points because spending 33 years taking abuse and not reacting will fucking do that to you
>Likable & relatable are exactly what I found him to be.

so, you're autistic and identify with a socially inept outcast?

also holy shit 33 YEARS OLD THAT'S EXACTLY HOW OLD JESUS WAS WHEN HE DIED

BRAVO SNYDER

In the movie the only thing that happens is that Manhattan wins 'Nam and Nixon gets reelected, the doomsday clock and the USSR advance on Afghanistan after Manhattan bails barely get a passing mention and those are crucial elements of everything that unfolds.
Also I will never and can not buy that the main US deterrent going rogue has the same consequences as a third party deterrent appearing out of nowhere.

I don't think you preferred comic book Superman or Reeve or Daly would appreciate you mindlessly bullying user and spouting memes.

this might be the most autistic post i've ever read.

>exaggerated and biased reasons
>muh money, muh military is gud bois

Nah, that's pretty much what I thought someone of your level of intellect would say.

But at 17 you realize that BvS and MoS are NOT Capeshit!

i actually had to look up the scene you mentioned because MoS is so forgettable, but rewatching it opened my eyes to all the narrative/characteristic problems it represents. i described it nearly fucking verbatim

also if that's the most autistic thing you've ever seen on Sup Forums, you're obviously a newfaggot

never claimed the military or what they did was good or acceptable, simply what they were established to stand for.

is this how every snyder apologist behaves when confronted with legitimate criticism? petty insults?

for fuck's sakes, watch the scene in question and tell me everything i said wasn't true:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYkvRm_Zokk

>He was spiteful at points because spending 33 years taking abuse and not reacting

Well in actuality he spent potentially primary school getting abuse for a short while, mostly physical which makes no sense considering people hurt themselves punching him. Verbally he might have been bullied, but thats all he got during primary that actually affected him.

After that, well, we dont see him get bullied until he white-knight's a random woman in a bar and throws a hissy fit destroying a truck.

Hack. Definitely a hack

>being a pariah doesn't matter since you're physically invincible.
Okay.

>which includes destroying cities
Which didn't happen even remotely.
Worst thing he directly caused was crashing the scout ship which he had no choice on as any given Kryptonian can kill the human race by hand one by one and there was up to 15 or so of them on the Black Zero, he couldn't risk the scout ship re aiming.
During his one on one fight with Zod only 1 building fell and half a parking garage collapsed, the 1st he did zero structural damage to and the 2nd he didn't see the danger to it coming hence him turning around in shock at the explosion.

>and letting civilians die in the chaos
When he is fighting 1 on 1 with a opponent who can move at Super Speed, stopping and saving people 1 by 1 isn't a fucking option. He would have to fly/run notably slower then needed as to not rip their bodies apart by the velocity of it, and so Zod would be able to just rip them from his grasp or sneak attack him (which he did when the garage exploded) or blitz attacking other civilians.
Clark did EXACTLY the right thing and kept Zod's attention on him.

>i actually had to look up the scene you mentioned because MoS is so forgettable, but rewatching it opened my eyes to all the narrative/characteristic problems it represents. i described it nearly fucking verbatim

delusion

>also if that's the most autistic thing you've ever seen on Sup Forums, you're obviously a newfaggot

No, you're the biggets autist here

Going down like a little bitch when you can't feel the punches solely so the bullies think you are a little bitch... then having mopey flashbacks to how you pretended to be hurt...

Now that's Man Of Steel Superman.

He did throw Zod through a skyscraper for some reason even though a fist would probably hurt him more. Practically every iteration is guilty of this bullshit but still Snyder's version commits the sin.

He wasn't socially inept, he was perfectly capable of bonding (hence Lois and the girl at the bar) he chose not to as to not develop ties he would have to abandon.

But everything about that image is awesome except the goggles, Flash's outfit & the plates on Cyborg's chest looking like crushed tin foil.

>except the goggles
What's wrong with the goggles? You'll probably upvote them when you realize what they do visually when Batman is brawling.

>all this work by the costume and set designers
>for a movie that will be shit because the director can't possibly stop jerking off for two minutes to tell a story

>During his one on one fight with Zod only 1 building fell and half a parking garage collapsed, the 1st he did zero structural damage to and the 2nd he didn't see the danger to it coming hence him turning around in shock at the explosion.

i sincerely wish i had that webm of supes dodging the tanker zod kicks at him and casually letting it destroy a skyscraper behind his back

>When he is fighting 1 on 1 with a opponent who can move at Super Speed, stopping and saving people 1 by 1 isn't a fucking option.

here's a solution, retard: have superman do the goku thing and demand they move the fight to an unpopulated area. if zod refuses, fucking punch and drag his ass to a deserted area.

if all else fails, THEN break his neck in front of a family

>He did throw Zod through a skyscraper for some reason
Actually he didn't.
Closest he came to doing so was...
> they collided alongside 1 building and left a crater from their impact.
> Clark dragged his face through some windows as a spontaneous reaction to Zod punching him into the building opposite.
Clark never punched/pushed or threw Zod into or through any buildings in Metropolis.

Now in Smallville he did push him through a 711 by accident as he was blindly rage tackling him and was looking down at Zod's face the whole flight and didn't see where they were going but no not any skyscrapers.

>the director is also the writer
kek you marvel fags are as bad as liberals.

>i sincerely wish i had that webm of supes dodging the tanker zod kicks at him and casually letting it destroy a skyscraper behind his back
That is the parking garage.
Again he didn't realize it was explosive his eyes stayed on Zod the whole jump.
When it explodes he turns back up in horror proving he had no idea it would do so.
>here's a solution, retard: have superman do the goku thing and demand they move the fight to an unpopulated area.
How about you pay attention to the film/context, retard.
Most DBZ villains only care about testing their strength so fighting Goku when he is not distracted is ideal for them.
Zod specifically stated he intended to kill the human race 1 by 1 TO SPITE Clark. Calling attention to the citizens & begging to not endanger then would only re-enfoce that.
>if zod refuses, fucking punch and drag his ass to a deserted area.
Pic related he punched him to the very edge of the main group of skyscrapers in Metropolis but on his last punch Zod bounced too far and was able to swerve back into the city and hide before Clark could punch him further.

>Pic Related

>3.25.16

Stop using this idiotic date format.

Stop with the marvel shit, nobody is talking about marvel, we're discussing DC.

If Snyder can go back to a more simpler story like MoS, I think he might be able to win the mass audience over. The biggest problem about BvS for the average movie goer was that the story was overly complex and that it was a very long "joyless" character driven movie. Most people don't give a shit about that. So if Snyder goes back to a simpler story and just a big action block buster like MoS but with quips, I think JL will be more of a people pleaser. Whether or not that will means it will be a good movie will still be unknown.

>This kills the capekino

That's not why no one likes his DC movies. No one likes his DC movies because the characters are all poorly written, the plot is contrived by capeshit standards and he's just generally too ambitious for his actual directorial skills.

>hurr they're flawed like they should be
Yeah that's fine, what's not fine is Supes calling his mother Martha as Batman's about to land the killing blow instead of just 'mother' or whatever, which would serve to humanize him in Batman's eyes a lot more naturally than the stilted bullshit we got. The fact that calling her Martha rather than 'mom' or any other such term is what causes Batman to rethink everything implies he's hesitating because he's thinking of his own mother, rather than because his belief that Superman is inherently different from humans and is therefore a potential threat to them is called into question, which could have been achieved by literally changing a single word. Not a line. A fucking word. Zack Snyder is a hack because he did not recognize a fact as simple as this.

>I think he might be able to win the mass audience over.
I think they're already set on hating it.

fb,bp

The whole collateral damage thing is stupid. That's just capeshit. It's in the comics and cartoons it make sense for the movies to be the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=yrKiWP1y2qo

Nobody is set on hating Snyder, at least I'm not, I keep going because I see potential in his movies, Watchmen is a movie I cannot possibly hate, I know all about its flaws, I know all about the differences with the comic but as soon as the logos appear I need to keep watching it, I wish that he was a little more restrained when it came to something other than adaptations, I know the guy can be amazing when he wants to, several aspects of even Sucker Punch are great but the movie is an unfocused mess and I think that's the problem with Snyder.

I am convinced that people who say Zack's films are kino are just larping as deranged fanboys.

No 99% of the people calling it kino are retards trying to make the actual fans look bad.
I love the DCEU with all my heart, I know it has flaws and I've never called it such.

>No 99% of the people calling it kino are retards trying to make the actual fans look bad.
That's wrong though. Most of the long posts defending MoS and BvS are genuine. It's easy to tell the real ones from the ironic memesters. But hey if calling fans lying pieces of shit gets you off then whatever clearly you truly are the real deal!

at the start, no one was larping. The majority of LARPers are from Sup Forums and are mosty butthurt tumblrinas who dislike "muh stronk men" and/or delusion "muh pure superman" fags

Some retards want Snyder to direct The Batman, not realizing that if he did, he wouldn't have time to direct Justice League 2 which is obviously FAR more important.

What do they mean by this?

I'm a long post defender and I don't use it and I hold disdain for anyone who does.
The following is me...

I wouldn't say deranged. I'd say, rebellious.

You have to understand that most, if not all, of the DCucks you see around Sup Forums are underage. They have that natural, pubertal instinct to rebel against the establishment - be it parental guidance, high school dress code, or the daily tasks of a McDonald's drive-thru operator.

They strive to represent the "edgy" side of capeshit. The "dark" and "mature" film universe that makes fun, entertaining, light-hearted comic book movies look like baby shit. They are educated and cultured, and you are not.

You enjoy movies with a three act structure, character development, character arcs, interesting plot developments, and engaging action scenes. That makes you a dumbass fucking retarded pleb that can't appreciate how boring and inaccessible the DCU is.

I'm 25, love the DCEU and no it isn't because of edge, it is because of handling the material in a 100% played straight and believable manner, it's incredibly immerse by doing so.

>You enjoy movies with a three act structure, character development, character arcs, interesting plot developments, and engaging action scenes
Everything listed here is present in Mos & Bvs except maybe a 3 act structe which has little to do with a lack or quality or not.

MOSfags will justify Superman DELIBERATELY punching Zod through a grain silo (OK, collateral damage not so bad) but then through a small town gas station in broad daylight killing an obese family who had stopped off to buy corn chips, and their 2 dogs

>superman should take care of EVERYONE and risk letting zod gain more abilities the longer he stays in the atmosphere and then lead ot the destruction of the human race because some fat fucks couldn't stop eating their shitty tubs of lard

how about no?

>it is because of handling the material in a 100% played straight and believable manner

These are movies about superpowered aliens punching each other, dude. Realism and credibility are not a factor here. Our protagonist can shoot laser beams from his eyes.

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and, assuming from the structure of your sentences, say you're not a native English speaker? And thus you have no idea of the Western world works and would realistically respond to an overpowered alien showing up on our turf?

I don't like the DCEU, but I have to say that of all three movies out now, Man of Steel is by farm the most enjoyable.

Don't get me wrong. It's still not great. I find the Kent family to be boring and completely unlikeable compared to the warm and optimistic parents I'm used to. Still, Man of Steel had decent pacing, and I liked the fight scenes because they seemed to have a lot more going on than just punching, unlike superman in BvS for some reason.

fpwp