Someone explain it to me

So, the movie resolves by Amy Adams going to the future and talking with the chinese guy who told her what she said to him to retrait in attacking the ship, but how the fuck did that future Amy knew what was the last dying words of the wife of the chinese guy

The Chinese dude told her because she asked.

He whispered them into her ear in the future

she remembered what happened in the future

I know that he whisper because she ask, but in that future, the chinese guy didnt attack because of the same reason, Amy called and told him the words of his wife, so in that future timeline, how did Amy knew the words of the wife

DUDE SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY LMAO
DUDE DEEP HUMAN RELATIONSHIP LMAO
DUDE IT'S NOT A TIME LOOP BUT IT'S EXACTLY LIKE A TIME LOOP LMAO

How could Amy not know the words in the future if she knew them in the past?

But how she knew it?

Kek

Ok so you missed that detail its okay is very subtle

what was the weapon needed in 3000 years?

Arrival was shit.

I'm laughing at you mate

Ok, now tell me how Amy knew in the first time the words of the wife, i know she asked him in the future and "remembered" but that means that the chinese told her before in that future timeline, and they already knew eachother, so is like how the heck they meet if to meet they have had peace and for that Amy trsveling to the future etc

Because she experiences the past, present and future all at once like the ayylmaos

>what is a non linear timeline

Maybe we'll find out in Arrival 2: Time to Depart

A plothole

I don't think there's a definitive answer but it seems to be because it's a loop. It's implied by both his dialogue and behavior that the chinese general KNEW he had to dispense certain information (his cell number and his wife's dying words) to Adams. Either Adams originally told him during the phone call to do just that, or he himself was experiencing non-linear time just like Adams.

the only thing I don't understand is why one of the ayyyys died. did the explosion kill him or is that the start of a disease that would wipe them all out in the future?

These motherfuckers must be trollin aint nobody this dumb, i dont get arrival is a meme you dips but seriously how did renner fuck her in the past but then didnt remember her when they met again

One of the heptapods left before the chamber before the bomb exploded. The other stayed behind and manipulated the ink so that Louise and Ian could see it, then pushed them out before the explosion. That's the alien that died.

>or is that the start of a disease that would wipe them all out in the future?
Are you fucking retarded?

I don't know. I didn't see it leave the chamber. that whole bit was retarded anyway.

So, how did they learn the alien language anyways?

So what was the gift? Peace? A new way of thinking?

Why does their ship look like a slice of orange? Why do they write in circles? How can that squiggly shit mean anything? What was the point of renner the scientist even being there he did fuck all to help? Why didnt the aliums know a bomb was going to be planted? Why didnt they just talk english from the start they must have already known it? Fucking squid shits.

Why did they show the flash forward at the start despite her not knowing shit about the language (and thus not being able to see in the future)?

rather, the only way to actually explain this common plothole that comes with time fuckery

the power of love

Judaism

dunno. shut it off at 8:04. what a boring piece of shit.

Did you ever read Slaughter House 5?

This. It's in many ways a better adaptation of the book than the 1972 movie.

its predictive programming.

The movie heavily implies predetermination.

It's circular, there's no changing it, and it happened. Fucking deal with it you autist.

The aliens only gave enough language to Amy Adams so that see can see into the future. From there, she learned all of the alien language from her own book and lectures that we see in the future. It's like a self-fulfilling thingy...

What the fuck is this failed meme

>Aliens come to the US, won't learn English

typical

God

>DUDE SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY LMAO
>DUDE IT'S NOT A TIME LOOP BUT IT'S EXACTLY LIKE A TIME LOOP LMAO

Yeah, I hate when movies pull off this shit. It makes no fucking sense, and they try so hard to pretend that it does.

It doesn't explain anything tho. IT makes absolutely no sense, it's fucking retarded and it's poor(as in dogshit) writing.

That might very well be the best decision you've ever made mein freund

AK-2047

kek