Oh boy, we must prepare for Meryl Streep levels of cancer. At least the commercials will be fine right?

Oh boy, we must prepare for Meryl Streep levels of cancer. At least the commercials will be fine right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtBZvl7dIu4
youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34
youtu.be/l2TkEqnp-2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>At least the commercials will be fine right?
for you

>commercials will be fine
Only if you're bothered by multiracial families. Not saying you are or aren't, just saying there will be a lot.

you tell us
youtube.com/watch?v=HtBZvl7dIu4

do we know what movie trailers are gonna drop tomorrow? im more excited for that

good television and film

Lady Gaga? Is this 2008?

leave gaga alone

Hey star shitter
we have commercial and halftime show threads here every eyar

>At least the commercials will be fine right?
t. america

fuck off

I honestly don't care, after the Muslim ban I am 100% against Trump, SJW shitbags seem like the far lesser of two evils to me now.

>Inb4 Leftist cuck.

He hasn't banned Muslims though?

The NFL must be counting the seconds to when their current broadcasting contracts end.

>these faggots getting triggered before something even happens

I want both sides to just fucking die already

Go back to /r/starwars or Sup Forums

>at least the commercials will be fine
Germany no!
youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34

>that like/disklike ratio

Even the courts decided he didn't ban Muslims.

i hope they boo her
she looked so retarded at the oscars last year like she was having a fit on stage while hammering her piano and yelping

Not anymore, because it's been repealed.

I get what you're saying because technically it's just a handful of countries that happen to be Muslim, but still, it just seems unamerican and cruel to freeze out entire countries from coming to America, especially when none of the effected countries have ever attacked america.

even Bud wasn't stupid enough to try and claim its founder was an illegal immigrant

>he doesn't ban based on religion
If we had a muslim ban in 2001, those Saudi shits wouldn't have been on that plane.

Its nothing but Trump on every channel and radio station. It doesn't fucking end. I can't take it anymore. They'll get bored soon right?

Oh hey, a millionaire that has armed bodygaurds and lives in gated communities is going to tell us we should be ok with people coming here illegally instead of idk, maybe having an analysis of the first half of the game.

Its people like her that push me closer to being a real "Nazi", I'd never discriminate against minorities, but European people of America need to be whipped into shape and have ethnic pride

super bowl is not kino, hence does not belong on Sup Forums faggot

Do the bill burr method and watch it late. Pause it for at least 90 minutes then you can fast forward through all the commercials and the halftime show

people watch the halftime show? why?

I'm just going to mute the Jew parts and watch the game.

Why are you still here when I told you to leave tourist?

Fuck this dumb cunt.

gb2/pol/ is not an argument

Last year under there was a shit ton of commercials displaying good fathers I guess because football players beat their families.

This year I can only imagine
>love
>togetherness
>tolerance

will be big points in the commercials I bet

ouch

She is going to crash hollywood with no survivors.

her tiddies are super disappointing

nice butt tho

>anti-sjws complain about sjws
these days they mostly complain about muslims and mexicans

>An actress ever speaking in real life

>you are either A or B

why must you people see everything as a dichotomy

never said you have to be A or B, simply pointed a common argument flaw

I want to lick her ass lips.

Ghost in the Shell, Transformers and Life are confirmed. GotG 2, Wonder Woman and Logan are all but guaranteed, the rest will probably be Baywatch and lesser known shit like A Cure for Wellness.

>Muslim ban
>doesn't ban Muslims
Huh, think me makes really.

but he can be a third party annoyed by both of them, doesn't mean he is an SJW in disguise

More like:

>an agent reciting propaganda

no you didn't.

true

however pointing out the reactive nature of being pissed out off about rampant SJWism as being equal in unpleasantness, when in reality, they would be no need for it if the former did not exist.

the average Sup Forums user

Learned from the best

I used to be for drumpf too but then he did thing. I am now a #cruzmissile

The ride will never end

that's more about the dispersion of the vote
and is true that every vote to a third party candidate is a wasted vote

shills?? on my Sup Forums???

great, I can't wait to not watch this.

we all do

>>Thank god hockey is still like a third tier sport in America

I wish it was a Muslim ban. Why would anyone think more Muslims is a good thing? Islam is 100% incompatible with western ideals.

>it just seems unamerican and cruel to freeze out entire countries from coming to America,
>You can't come here to 3 months

LITERALLY HITLER

i couldnt even imagine caring about identity politics, and i work at the california state capitol. dont you guys get tired of being triggered by everything? Literally all liberals want is for people to stop hating other people. its an ancient battle between blind acceptance at the expense of safety and blind hatred at the expense of humans rights. these are debates that go back to hobbes and rousseau. stop getting mad and start talking substance. its up to somebody to elevate the discourse, why not take the high ground and show liberals you want to real, in depth policy and that the time for resentment and fighting is over?

Saying less politics, more hoagies means supporting fascism?

hes ban prevented american residents from coming home. i imagine that must feel pretty shitty, especially if you have no home to go to in whichever country youre originally from that caused you to be banned. this probably applies most to Iranians, who westernize and assimilate best of the banned countries

>all liberals want is for people to stop hating other people.

Well I don't think rioting and assault is helping.

40 more muslim majority countries not on the list, plus all the muslims in other countries can come. 120 day ban is not the holocaust you wilting flower.

They're abandoning their duty to resist like collaborators in Vichy France

Is this steaming fresh pasta?

I feel bad for Iran they look like chill people on No Reservations and such but their government is trying to start WWIII

>*His* ban prevented American residents from coming home.

For about 6 hours. 106 people in total.

The absolute inhumanity.

>banning countries that never did anything to your country

im sorry, i mean the philosophy. the actions of many are awful, i agree. but both sides spend all their time just trying to push buttons and trigger each other. if everyone could take a step back, acknowledge each others belief that what theyre doing is right, and actually discuss these issues with nuance and sympathy i think some of the extremism on both sides could be reduced

Is there going to be a Star Wars trailer or not

maybe, its just my personal opinion. i didnt feel it was too outlandish

Iranian people = chill
Iranian govt = fucking coocoo for coacoa puffs

>Literally all liberals want is for people to stop hating other people.
18+

I'm really tired of politics being in everything.

I just want to see an entertaining Half-Time show without more statements shoved in.

It seems like it.

You sound like a 12 year old.

So

The NFL is finished isn't it?

im not saying i dont believe you but would you mind posting a source for this? only 106 residents, citizens or green card holders have been affected?

>Literally all liberals want is for people to stop hating other people.
Kill yourself

too bad. its funny to me that american kids play football and get brain damage.

Good to see ESPN getting the worst ratings by far

are you one of those guys that think lincoln was conservative?

thats because people watch shit on the internet now

Good, the sooner they die off the better.

>if everyone could take a step back, acknowledge each others belief that what theyre doing is right, and actually discuss these issues with nuance and sympathy i think some of the extremism on both sides could be reduced

You mean the Left.

The LEFT has a monopoly on schools. The LEFT has a monopoly on entertainment.

They SHOULD let the other side be heard. But NOOOOO. Instead they decide to burn down their own school to prevent a speaker from the other side to give their side.

youtu.be/l2TkEqnp-2w

ESPN is tanking and losing the mouse over 100mil a year, especially since that blacks only sport site that launched the said stats were racist.

My eyes are rolling so far back behind my head

>After the Muslim ban I am 100% against Trump

So you were against Trump for the majority of the 2016 election cycle, or were you really that retarded to not pay attention to what he was saying? Or you are simply fabricating this opinion to get replies?

thats weird, because i have a degree in poli sci from ucla and work in the governors office. so i can almost gurantee i have a better working knowledge of political history, philosophy, geopolitics, international relations and public policy than anybody in this thread lol. what do you not like about my posts?

What did you think about Obama making a 6 month travel ban on people in Iraq? Or are you just a kneejerk reactionary fuck?

Good, watching sports is for nu-males anyway

when will it end lads?

>2017
>still watching the super bowl

how does the left have a monopoly on schools? republicans have a double majority in congress, they literally create the budget. their votes can fund and defund the public school curriculum

They have been shit for a while but I finally decided to stop watching anything but live sports on their networks when they decided to broadcast an Obama townhall meeting. They dont care about sports anymore

when you kill yourself "lad"

as soon as moot deletes /news/