RELIGION OF PEACE

This is by far one of the best Religion of Peace videos I have ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX4qUsgHa4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbx-MYjy6PI
youtube.com/watch?v=J7aS7m3odqI
youtube.com/watch?v=U8YQTehCMDs
youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_July–December_2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-Something bad done by muslims
>Omg haha fuck all muslims religion of peace amirite?? :DD
-Something bad done by other religious and/or non-religious
>It happens. I mean, you can't blame whole group just because some random person in that group did something bad.
What is this logic, exactly?

>mudslime does something while praising their god
>i-it's totally not because of his religion, we're peaceful cockroaches

The bad things done by muslims are consistant with the teachings of contemporary mainstream islam, and multiple orders of magnitude more severe than what was ever done in the name of any other existing religion

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbx-MYjy6PI
youtube.com/watch?v=J7aS7m3odqI
youtube.com/watch?v=U8YQTehCMDs

Because apart from Africa, nobody kills others for Christianity, Catholicism, Buddhism, Atheism, Taoism, and literally every other religion.

You're not calling me cockroach again, buddy.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

fuck off roach

>Who is Anders Behring Breivik

Well, when members of a certain group routinely blow people up and go on shooting rampages, and they do it explicitly in the name of their ideology, it doesn't take a lot of mental gymnastics to realize that ideology has some issues.

School shooters, etc, don't do it in the name of anything, they do it because they're lunatics. Every now and then you'll get some overzealous christfag who goes after an abortion clinic, but those incidents are so few and far between that they're easily dismissed as an exception, rather than the rule.

When Catholics and Protestants start murdering each other for belonging to the wrong sect, on top of wiping out non-believers for not even being part of their religion, then we can talk about Islam being unfairly singled out.

I say all this as an atheist. All religion is not equal, and Islam is much bigger problem than a crazy old man who doesn't like birth control.

I knew my arguments were not debatable. You deep down know that my post is completely represents the reality.

Other religions don't have Convert or Kill written in their ideology. Christian dogma may have Stone Da Gays and such,but no one takes that seriously. And when they DO,its crazed loners,not whole orginized bodies happy to destroy you and themselves for Fabulous Prizes in their afterlife.

That is the Logic. Illogic.

Ah wow. Disbelief is what it means, thats even worse.

A guy who specifically said he never identified as a christian

What does this video have to do with Religion of Peace?

Where did I claim that the guy was Christian? Are you stupid?

Nothing, I guess you and I are the only ones that watched it and didn't just start spouting off over the picture.

This is gay and the numbers aren't accurate.

If you didn't think he was christian, your post had nothing to do with mine

-Something bad done by other religious and/or non-religious
>It happens. I mean, you can't blame whole group just because some random person in that group did something bad.
What is this logic, exactly?

More like this.

Murdering people =/= murdering people while shouting allahu ackbar.

What the actual fuck does this video have to do with islam?

You are stupid. You said "any other existing religion", not "christianity only".

Whoops, meant to post this one.
>religion of peace

What does this have to do with what I said in the post you replied to?

>Vox

whats vox?

Your cherrypicked domegraphic doesn't mean shit to me.

didnt even touch smoking drinking accidents and being fat. guns are the lest of your worrys.

>VOX

Fuck off cockroach

Demographic*

Based Bill

>OP tries to bait /pol saying America's gun culture is a religion

>Stupid cockroach completely derails the thread on the first post

FOURTEEN
FIFTY
THREE

What the fuck? Are you not going to argue with actual arguments instead of stupid memes? This is a serious political discussion board.

>vox

>America's gun culture is a religion
What?

>serious political discussion board.

Yes. Breddy SRS.

You can't be this fucking brain dead.
No wonder Turks as roaches has become a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs

Now STFU faggot.

>Has nothing to say as counter argument
>Haha your stupid fuck you
I'm saying that people kill people regardless of what they are believing in.

Vox is the media group that put out that pro-gun law video.

Founded by the liberal Jew, Ezra Klein, who was embroiled in controversy a few years ago with the JournoList scandal.

>In February 2007 Klein created a Google Groups forum called "JournoList" for discussing politics and the news media. The forum's membership was controlled by Klein and limited to "several hundred left-leaning bloggers, political reporters, magazine writers, policy wonks and academics".[32] Posts within JournoList were intended only to be made and read by its members.[33] Klein defended the forum saying that it "[ensures] that folks feel safe giving off-the-cuff analysis and instant reactions". JournoList member, and Time magazine columnist, Joe Klein added that the off-the-record nature of the forum was necessary because “candor is essential and can only be guaranteed by keeping these conversations private”

Jesus, Sup Forums you should know all of this stuff.

>other religions

It is a religion of peace;

A piece over here, a piece over there, some pieces hanging off the streetlight, etc.

>thereligionofpeace.com
I can not take your post and chart seriously, sorry.

>cherry picked

Go through these lists. they update them for every 6-month period. Look at the perpetrators.

99% of all terrorist attacks carried out by Muslims. Your religion is shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_July–December_2015

>white people are committing sudoku
>niggers are shooting eachother

Yes and?

Also the issue with controlling guns is that there are hundreds of millions of guns most of which are unregistered so banning them now wont really do much will it.

He's not any religion

That's true. It's just that Muslims do it more than anyone else.

All attacks have articles, proof of numbers and a description on the website. Doesn't even include today's latest act of peace by your Muslim brethren.

Bro, some dude killed someone once. Islam is therefore religion of peace. Are you stupid or something?

What?

I would also like to point out that the correlation would probably be even higher if it werent for the fact that the terrorism index shows who they are targeting, and although generally you target the people around you thats not always the case.

fucking straya. love you upside-down fucks

Now I'm pro-choice, that being said I'm pretty sure abortion,is responsible for more deaths than fun ownership and more leathal. Yet the left hoot and holler for faster and cheaper abortions as if it's a right.,while they try to undermine and destroy my constitutionally protected right.