Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Canuck who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Australians or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Burgers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in North America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Canadian man a "cancuck" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working syrup of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking leaf

You should be subjugated to the same level of bullying we have on Indians 2bh

Honestly we deserve it

posted 10 minutes ago and the little Canadian fag can't wait to bust his load all over page 1

Fucking get off our board you disgusting filthy greased up good for nothing flee bitten cum guzzling moose

Did you really just copy-pasta that russian post in a couple hours?

You created us - reap what you have sowed

shut the fuck up wanker

Canada: America's hat

#StandUnitedAgainstHate

A FUCKING LEAF

DELETE THIS

cuck

kool proxy senpai

I saw the same from an UK post a few hours ago.

Only thing I can say about Canadians is that I have never met one with national pride. I don't even mean that in a derogatory sense, but it's like you've been completed gutted by getting rid of both your Anglosphere background, and becoming an American vassal. It's quite sad honestly, I wish I could say there was a way to redeem yourselves, but it looks like politically you have been completely neutered. Americans have Trump, Brits have UKIP, France has FN, Germans have AfD, but you guys have.... Conservatives? idk.... just i wish you guys had something to be proud of.

just cause it's a copypasta don't make it not true

GUYS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD STOP REPLYING. SAGE THIS SHIT TO DEATH.
This thread has been reposted a fuck ton of times from different proxies.

fuck canadia. canada should gtfo our continent.

Shut up Mexiroach.

Kek says fpbp

We had something to be proud of and we had national pride not more than 15 years ago. When Jean Chretien was prime minister there was a very real sense of being Canadian and there was national pride. Unfortunately, Paul Martin highjacked and killed the Liberal party to be a shit PM for a few years and they've never recovered. Now they've been taken over by anti national Marxists.

Ever since I was young I described myself as Canadian and so does my family. I have three brothers all much younger than me and they all support Trump and so do many of their friends. People my age might be fucked but I have hope for our future.

Soon a nationalist will rise in Canada. We've been mostly ok because we're literally whiter than Germany but soon people will see what a problem the masses of Muslim immigrants Trudeau wants to bring in.

Canadians got and continue to get everything they deserve for allowing Pierre Trudeau to make Canada irrelevant and for allowing his idiot cartoon character of a son to continue the family's work.

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

politician's term in office =/= identity of an era

Then you don't know shit about what's happened in Canada in the last 15 years