So now that soccer in America is dead for good what meme "sport" will be shilled to us next?

so now that soccer in America is dead for good what meme "sport" will be shilled to us next?

Other urls found in this thread:

aspeninstitute.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_soccer_in_the_United_States
sfia.org/
youtu.be/yom1_q8WRck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

e''''sports''''
ice hockey

>no olympics participation from NHLers

yeah, it won't be ice hockey

The olympics

>soccer
>America
>dead
It's called Football and it's going to be the most popular sport in your shitty pathetic country in 5 years or less. A pity your fans are plastic and cringey and your franchises and just move.

>Most popular sport in the U.S in 5 years
You want to bet all $3 in your savings about that?

Nah, no need to mortgage your house for that.

T20 cricket. "Millennials who don't like baseball's slow pace will love all those 250 foot home runs (sixes) they hit! It's fast paced!"

I like cricket, but T20 is a joke.

He's not wrong. MLS is surging in popularity at an alarming rate. Yearly attendance has actually surpassed NBA and NHL, and is on pace to surpass NFL in 3 years, MLB in 5. ATL United's rate is a sign of this. When LA FC becomes a team, expect crowds of up to 93k.

MLS draws WNBA level numbers on tv. It actually hasn't grown much since its inception.

The only reason it surpassed the NBA and NHL is because the arenas they play in have a much smaller capacity. The real measurement for popularity, especially now, is tv ratings.

Demographic altering mass immigration

Ratings don't mean jack shit in the long run. What counts is youth development and substantialized growth. Football is the most played sport by the youth in this country, every "Big Four" sport is undergoing substantial declines. More Gen Z kids prefer football over handegg as well. These are all facts. Oh, and both the NFL and MLB have been declining for the past 8 years straight now. So pony up and accept the future, and by the way, lose 150 pounds, lardass.

As I said before. TV ratings don't mean JACK SHIT. What matters is people playing the sport, not consumerism. At least in the developed world at the very least.

most kids played footy but dropped it as there was no pro league and no way to make a career out of it in america, so went to other sports. now the MLS can make you some money maybe more growing up will stick with it

>Ratings don't mean jack shit in the long run.
Yeah, ratings don't mean shit. It's not like it matters if people actually watch the sport. And it's not like these leagues care about money.

Why do people hate on T20?

This. And the honeymoon effect of new stadiums/expansion teams can't be overlooked. The Colorado Rockies drew 55K per game in their inaugural year. That number was down to 30ish thousand 8 years later.

Your points are shit and the sad little insults you throw in are aimless and weak. We all know you'll never admit you're wrong, so just stop posting and go away.

fuck off jose

Go back to Sup Forums, racist piece of trash.
Any league that cares about money is a sign of a problematic sports bureaus for the country. I feel bad for you.
>conditions I deem fair
Explain then, how Atlanta build a massive indoor soccer complex right inside their Five Points MARTA station? It's going to be part of the culture in Atlanta, and I expect it to trigger a domino effect nationwide based off its jaw-dropping draw to many.

Sorry Paco. Soccer's participation rate has actually declined faster than football and baseball's.

The "biggest game of the year" for US men's team against Trinidad & Tabasco drew about 400K on tv. There was a lumberjack competition on the same day that drew 700K. Lel.

MLS per game attendance (in the US) since its inception has actually grown less than the MLB, and MLS Cup Finals do about the same as WNBA FInals.

By every measure, the MLS is a fringe league.

But I am right. Let me educate you further. Why is youth participation up almost 100% every year when every sport is declining in small quantities percentagewise nonetheless? Refute my arguments first, fatso. Then we will continue on with this conversation.
>le racism is cool amirite gaiz? XDDDD
There's a reason why the rest of the world hates Americans, and that is because of their inability to keep up with the modern progressive world. Why, then, are European and South American countries ahead of the curve in terms of social issues?

cry more jose

>Source: Sports & Fitness Industry Association, Aspen Institute
Apparently doesn't exist according to a Google search. Why lie to further advance your agenda, fatso? You realize I will win each and every time?

>I expect it to trigger a domino effect nationwide based off its jaw-dropping draw to many.

Like the Sounders were supposed to? Like Pele and the Cosmos were supposed to? Like the 1994 World Cup was supposed to?

MLS loses to billiards in the ratings.

mexican google must be broken

aspeninstitute.org/

>Any league that cares about money is a sign of a problematic sports bureaus
Are you serious right now?
>tying the hopes and future of your league to the Atlanta fanbase
Ok, you've just been baiting and trolling this whole time?

I reiterate, ratings don't mean shit. At least in other countries to say the least. You don't matter when it comes to determining what sport is dead or alive, because we aren't active in global involvement regarding sports. In fact, our participation is long overdue. We can start by cleaning house with the USNT, in which a speedy 2022 World Cup advancement would squelch all scrutiny for the greater good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_soccer_in_the_United_States

>we
>we
>we
stupid mexican

>Are you serious right now?
Ask the rest of Sup Forums this question. Not myself.
Alas, it's not a globally accredited bureau. So therefore your point is moot.

I guess English being your second language affected your use of Google.

sfia.org/

They are the authority of sports participation in this country. Another authority on gauging sports popularity is the Harris Poll. Pro soccer has "grown" from about 3.5% to 4% in 30 years. KEK.

And that's with the massive infestation of your kind.

So, do you see the big spike in popularity regarding football? A small dip means nothing. Attendance for the MLS continues to go up whereas in every other "Big Four" sport it declines.

look at your faggot ass desperately trying to convince people to like divegrass lmao

the T&T game wasnt even on a major channel in the US, still lots of room to grow and you are basically wrong about your main point, soccer is the #1 sport played by kids, although not making the world cup might actually put a dent in those numbers and eventually make true what your post is saying

I'm not alone. It's me and the rest of the world against you. I'm going to crash your pathetic sports bureau with no survivors if I very well can. Everyone here will thank me for it. I'm already starting a petition to remove all American sports to /asp/. So far it has hundreds of signatures. When will you sign next?

>he watches 11 minutes of kneeling and 3 hours of commercials and calls that a sport
LMAO LOSE WEIGHT FATSO

>ratings don't mean anything!
>youth participation is way up! Except I don't like those reports that it's down so disregard them for no reason!
>sports leagues wanting to be profitable is problematic
>muh new stadiums and practice facilities

lmao lose weight fatso

DUDE GO POST ON /ASP/ LMAO WE RUN SHIT ARIBA ARIBA PACO PACO TACO

lose weight Amerifat

atleast we dont have to go to russia next year so thats cool

Your home land is fatter than us, you swimmer.

Got any pounds to lose? Come back once you've lost at least 150. I will say it loud and say it clear, fat people are not welcome here.

lol well meme'd my fellow footylad!

SHART

>muh Sup Forums

Pesäpallo desu

>hurr durr we dont care XDDDD
See? This is why no one likes us. How can we improve the quality of our posting, Brazil?

>Juan triggered
Kek not enough tacos today? Smell too many cleaning products on the job?
Sawker is never going to be the top sport in America. Go back to Mexico if you're so bootyblasted about it. All the soccer you want there.

Spike as a result of the world cup. The only way to evaluate a trend is to look at it long term. Soccer hasn't grown much. It's the illegals who've mainly drove that "growth."

MLS was drawing 18K its first year. It draws about 22K now, and that is with the folding of Chivas, the addition of Canadian teams, and the hipsters in Seattle.

MLB was drawing about 25K in 1996, and draws about 30K now, and that's with no expansion teams and the like to artificially boost attendance.

he's mad most of his income is gone because he can't sell tacos outside of my little sawker games anymore

Actually, I work for the CONCACAF communications department, but nice try.

Sup Forums is literally a KGB-sponsored troll farm for inciting disorder using western social media to spout racism and other pleb issues to divide and conquer

Sup Forums regulars are the biggest cucks on the internet

>>le racism is cool amirite gaiz? XDDDD
>There's a reason why the rest of the world hates Americans, and that is because of their inability to keep up with the modern progressive world. Why, then, are European and South American countries ahead of the curve in terms of social issues?
You can't even imagine how wrong you are. Most people in "progressive" and "modern" europe hate foreigners and minorities, especially africans.
People only dislike the US here because it's a trend that's forced in the media and by teachers

Oh wow, and I bet your dad works at Nintendo and your mom runs Betty Crocker

You realize the growth rates are almost identical? And with boomers dying out, who will the millennials and Gen Z turn to when football is double digits more popular than boreswing?

Nigger

Its true and you know it.

How can you even fail to qualify in the concashit omg

I was gonna go call the faggots in the divegrass general faggots and I realized the thread is 5 fucking days old and still doesn't have 400 posts lmao. it's really popular though trust me

Millennials and Gen Z aren't playing soccer, as evidenced by its decline in youth participation rates.

Baseball has actually had a 9% growth in fan interest from 1994-2012.

NBA is healthy, and more social media friendly and "hip" than divegrass. And nothing can hurt the NFL, not even these protests.

Just accept soccer being on the level of the WNBA, Paco. No shame in that.

>inciting disorder
In what kind of unfree commie fantasy are you living in?
>divide and conquer
That's what leftists have been doing since long before Sup Forums.
And all of Sup Forums is a means of regurgitating opinions thousands of times, how new are you?

>basing irl popularity based on Sup Forums threads

wew

IT'S REALLY FUCKING POPULAR OK JUST NOBODY WATCHES THAT YOU'VE EVER SPOKEN TO BUT TRUST ME IT'S REALLY POPULAR

>everyone fell for my cartoonish larp impersonating Brazilian and French anti-America anons
Oh Sup Forums, never change.

Can't blame him for it when we apparently aren't allowed to base popularity off tv ratings.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

neo-sp is fucking shit

Literally nothing you said proved what I said is wrong in any way whatsoever. But if you want to enjoy being a useful idiot, by all means.

Nah. They might get some ideas from Sup Forums for their propaganda, but it's too disorganised and the posters too lazy to conduct meaningful, consistent raids

Why arn't we allowed to base popularity of tv ratings? Much more people watch TV than post soccer threads on Sup Forums.

Hey, if my man wants to use Russians to help further his agenda, he might as well. Leftists did it back in the 50's and 60's and now Millennial professors vote D 27:1

It's post-neo-Sup Forums already, m8. Keep up.

No clue. Ask the faggot in this thread that keeps saying tv ratings are irrelevant.

How have you proven not to be a useful idiot though?
You sound like some /qa/ echo chamber babby spreading someone else's opinion.
Also

>Why do people hate on T20?

The six boundaries can be as short as 150 feet.

And limited overs simply doesn't work with how cricket is designed as a game. It puts a "clock" on it. Ideally, each cricket side should get to send 10 batsmen to the crease and who produces the most runs wins. In limited overs, one or two batsmen can win the game outright, with the other batsmen never coming up..

Cricket has always been a marathon sport. T20 tries to take a 26 mile race and turn it into a 100m sprint.

>They might get some ideas from Sup Forums for their propaganda

they do that too.

Sup Forums is the testing ground for social media campaigns. You think that donald trump and now president trump general thread with the same links thats been on the front page every minute of every day for the last 2 years, you think thats being done for free by an honest individual?

You think the hillary clinton threads were done by someone with an honest outlook on life?

dude

enter

lmao

>soccerfags invading threads
>reddits political affairs everywhere
neo-sp will never leave

and guess what? the Ds do a much better job at protecting the deep state now, russian cold war attempts backfired in that case, and it will backfire again with modern day anonymous fake news shilling

I blame flagposting, only brings Sup Forums cancer and proxyfags

Honestly, thank you for a clear, non-cryptic, explanation unlike what most ODI/Testfags have been giving me.
Well, they should let the worst batsmen or the ones that weren't able of getting play time in the previous game bat first against the worst bowlers of the other team and put the better ones somewhere between 5th and 10th in the line up or something like that.
Idk, I just enjoy T20 more, it's just my personal opinion. But ODIs are also pretty comfy. Can't really enjoy first class or test though.
Anyways, have fun watching lad

It will rise.

youtu.be/yom1_q8WRck

this tbqh

No real American wants to watch a bunch of poor commies kick a sheep's bladder around a field. If you can't afford gear and equipment like a pro, you don't belong in professional American sports.

The thread is not about why amerisharts hate Football, but what sport will overcome Handegg and Baseball.
But your butthurt and autismo are showing, keep it up.

Stick to niggerkneel

>TV ratings don't mean JACK SHIT

"Conditions I deem fair!"

>what meme "sport" will be shilled to us next?
Lacross

>amerinigger
>hates soccer
>post amerinigger memes
Lose some weight before you kill yourself from a heart attack, fatso

Pro gaming is making itself distinct, the only two groups who are trying to do shit with E!SPN and other faggy groups are Overwatch and LoL, both of whom are anti fun leagues for shit games. CS:GO and Dota are the better run games

t. Caesar