Turn yourself in Will, it's the only way!

Turn yourself in Will, it's the only way!

MY MUM
MY MUM

CLAPYOHANDS

how come he don't love me, man?

HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOR YOU

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOR GEOFFREY

5 its the only one not losing water

5, the pipe from 5 to 2 is close off

5, there's no way for the water to leave.

5. The connection between 5 and 2 is blocked.

wrong, it just seems blocked from our perspective

fuck your autistic perception of reality

Given it's the only perspective we have available, we can fairly assume that it's blocked. What' your basis for proposing that it isn't blocked?

nobody's going to build that and just block it off, nobody's that much of a faggot

Why would anyone build a Rube Goldberg machine out of sinks in the first place? It's just as silly as building one with a blockage in it.

Your reasoning is terribly flawed, the answer is 5.

maybe it's a retarded water filtration system, so he wouldn't just block it off, maybe he presses a button and it slides open, either way it's not 5, pleb.

from my perspective they're all blocked off

If it's a retarded water filtration system, it's entirely plausible that it's retarded enough to block off access from 5 to 2. You have no reason to suppose there is a button to open the channel.

It's 5, you know it, and you just don't want to admit you got outsmarted by a stupid Facebook-tier image macro.

HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOR YOU, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOR GEOFFREY

All we know is that from this perspective it's blocked, there's no reason to assume it's blocked from other angles.

There's even less reason to assume it isn't blocked from any other angle. Stop being deliberately stupid.

>There's even less reason to assume it isn't blocked from any other angle.
other than the question being posed and the device itself.

NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS

PONIES ARE COMIN ON

DIE A VIOLENT DEATH

If you're so confidant in my lack of abilitay, how about a little wager, say, 100$?

The device has no obvious purpose, and the question is a classic "trick question". You got tricked by a stupid meme, just face it.

>The device has no obvious purpose
looks like water filtration to me

>and the question is a classic "trick question"
There's as much a chance of that being true as there is of it not being one

>looks like water filtration to me

Then you don't know what water filtration is. Transferring liquid between empty reservoirs doesn't filter it.

>There's as much a chance of that being true as there is of it not being one

This might be the case if the channel between 5 and 2 weren't depicted as being closed.

a fesh pince thread ruined by a facebook meme pic. you all should be really ashamed of yourselves! I refuse to think that the world can profit from a man's dick

None because there's no top.

>Transferring liquid between empty reservoirs doesn't filter it.
yes, which is why each section is open at the top, to fill it up so it can become a water filtration system

>This might be the case if the channel between 5 and 2 weren't depicted as being closed.
Once again, it's only closed from our perspective, do you have a memory problem? Views from this angle can not lead to absolute certainty

Who are you?

>to fill it up so it can become a water filtration system

Why is it being filled with water before the filtering materials are inserted?

>it's only closed from our perspective

Which is the only perspective we are given. It's not an exercise in imagination and hypotheticals, it's a test to see if you notice the small line blocking access chamber 5 from chamber 2.

You got rused, friendo.

>>Why is it being filled with water before the filtering materials are inserted?
probably to test it out and make sure they didn't do retarded shit like block the second fucking tube making the entire system useless

> it's a test to see if you notice the small line blocking access chamber 5 from chamber 2.
i can't accept it, i won't.

Do we really have to go through the whole rigamaroo?

LET ME TELL YOU BOYS SOMETHING ABOUT WOMEN:

SOMETHING ABOUT WOMEN

5 since it is blocked. If not blocked, then 3. This is the only correct answer.