Left wing back then: distrusted power, "you have a right to say whatever you want, even if I don't agree with it...

Left wing back then: distrusted power, "you have a right to say whatever you want, even if I don't agree with it, I will die for your right to say it", against all irrational thinking

Left now: sucks big banks, corporations and undemocratic unions as long as they label themselves "progressive", kills and beats people that don't agree with them, irrationally defends Islam as a religion of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnHz9hh9ZB4
youtube.com/watch?v=Keyjfyr_0Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=aDSXnnjZAWA
325.nostate.net/?s=bank bomb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Left now: sucks big banks, corporations and undemocratic unions as long as they label themselves "progressive"

because if there's one thing we know about Anarchists, it's that they love liberal megabanks!

you're a moron

If they hate megabanks, why aren't they targetting bankers, and instead target nobodies with the "wrong opinion" (as defined by the establishment)?

probably because bankers live in wealthy, well-protected areas and have body guards?

>THIS
>THIS
>THIS

>baseless rhetoric
>"THIS!!!!"

AltRight.jpg

So they are pussies. Gotcha.

Also bankers are in the urban centers all the time.

what they really love is Israel

Wow, so the left now also loves genocide and segregation. That's an interesting turn of events.

All the people defending the EU and shitting on Brexit are leftists.

You people make good goyim for Papa Soros.

>leftists are pussies
>leftists kill and assault neo-nazis

pick one, nazi scum

>Also bankers are in the urban centers all the time

Oh yeah, they usually just wonder the streets, unprotected.

You are one of the dumbest mother fuckers i've seen and I've been here for 5 minutes.

I don't support Nazis, even though I would not judge this man to be a Nazi, but I strongly support freedom of speech, and violence is never the answer.

As soon as ANTIFA reinforced its beliefs with means of violent physical force, it became a cancerous movement.

If you them on their actions and, it certainly seems like they do. They're doing them a favor if anything.

pretty sure most leftists don't care.

on one hand it weakens the capitalist EU

on the other, it's funny watching alt righters shit their pants in rage

Average anarkiddie:

>I'm going to college to study anarchism so I can learn how to intellectually defend an ideology which I've already decided is worth assaulting and killing people over

Scum.

>I don't support Nazis, even though I would not judge this man to be a Nazi

holding a neo-nazi flag isn't enough?

>but I strongly support freedom of speech, and violence is never the answer.

"VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER!"

-said the person living in a country built on violence.

Relevant quote forever.

They also love harcore nationalism (Israeli standard), lol.

In fact they support nationalism for Mexicans, Muslims, and other foreign groups, as long as they aren't white. Ironic how you see Mexican flags marching next to Soviet/commie/red flags of people who profess to hate the concept of nations. Mexico is a nation, last time I checked.

>leftist gets assault
>"lawl, cuck had it coming"
>nazi gets assault
>"MAH FREEZE PEACH!"

ANTIFA is neither a state nor federal authority.

By reinforcing their political beliefs with physical violent force against its opponents, it literally becomes a terrorist movement.

Master baitsmen
10/10

You could literally apply that to any revolutionary movement in history

completely empty rhetoric.

>living in a country built on violence

You mean like that time the Union used violence to free the slaves?

Why do you hate America, really?

They outnumber him 10 - 1. That's pretty much text book pussy.

>pretty sure most leftists don't care

Is that why they were getting triggered, raging, and shitting themselves all-over social media?

Nah, it's 100% relevant and deep inside, you know it's true. You're using anarchism as a cover to excuse your violent tendencies.

>ANTIFA is neither a state nor federal authority

so any violence that is commit by non-state forces is illegitimate because... why again?

>By reinforcing their political beliefs with physical violent force against its opponents, it literally becomes a terrorist movement.

i'm sorry, find a definition of terrorism that wouldn't apply to every military on earth

you contradicted yourself in two sentences. good job.

>on the other, it's funny watching alt righters shit their pants in rage

lmao, you're the only one who's angry here pal

>putting secular, anarchist and all political violence into the same category

cool statistics, hitler!

who is matt ghallager, how is he a leftist and why should i care?

>They outnumber him 10 - 1. That's pretty much text book pussy

nope, that's textbook ass kicking and he got it pretty well!

it's not the left-wings fault they couldn't get more faggots to show up tot heir shitty rally

>so any violence that is commit by non-state forces is illegitimate

Correct.

>i'm sorry, find a definition of terrorism that wouldn't apply to every military on earth

"the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

A state military authority is the opposite of that definition. Come on buddy, you're making this too easy for us.

you are attempting to commit genocide on a peaceful group of people who have helped you quite a bit. sounds like the "they" you refer to is the "you" any actual person sees.

that goes for all of you who think it's alright to beat people up when their words anger you. you hate them because they're peaceful. you hate them because they're happy. you hate them because you need them but they don't need you. and you feel the fear of death when you realize you have less and less to offer them and someday they might just be gone.

>100 people on one
big guys

Btw, your pretty fucking homophobic for a hardline leftie desu

he doesn't know what the state actually is.

Why people don't just shoot these antifa fags? Like the /k/ommandos did last year in the winter chimpout...

Is that illegal in some states?

youtube.com/watch?v=YnHz9hh9ZB4

Why is there an antifa shill trying to convince us that we should respect his group of spineless cretins?

consider suicide

Here's nothing brave about mob violence, and anarchists in the past caused major political damage. Are today's "anarchists" afraid to take legitimate risks for their ideals?

He's just a sample of the various leftists who got butthurt over Brexit. Turn-on the news, or refresh Twitter if you don't believe me. I know you're naive and ill-informed by nature, but damn...

>2008: Fuck the G8, fuck the EU bankers!
>Greek Debt Crisis: Fuck the EU bankers, Grexit now!
>2016: DEFEND THE EU AT ALL COSTS!!! FUCK THE UK!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

You people are funny.

Trust me man, these hardline lefties will be their own undoing...

>Correct

"im a babbling, tribalist retard"

thanks for clarifying!

>"the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

so who "authorizes" a state to do something?

They authorize themselves?

Well that's not circular reasoning!

retard

>you are attempting to commit genocide on a peaceful group of people who have helped you quite a bit. sounds like the "they" you refer to is the "you" any actual person sees.

"mah genocide!"

find a new shtick

they'd honestly rather not.

we're actually moving to a more armed stance in order to prevent violence. the ideal is that where we demonstrate in public, we're going to be attacked, so one or two men will have a rifle and will simply stand around observing for signs of trouble, make their presence known.

this should effectively prevent these pathetic and depressing skirmishes. the left is terrified of the gun and terrified to bring the gun. we could save lives just by standing around with a gun, in order to create a safe space for freedom.

i'd encourage you to look into the NRA if you wish to know more about how to peacefully create safe spaces for freedom.

yeah. they're asking for it in languages we didn't even know existed.

>because if there's one thing we know about Anarchists, it's that they love liberal megabanks!
they sure as shit won't be voting shillary in november

We can see that right now on feminism, but is it worth it? They indeed cannibalize themselves, but the collateral damage is too high. You saw that Budweiser bullshit sjw propaganda?

I'm afraid that could happen here someday.

youtube.com/watch?v=Keyjfyr_0Oc

>fuck the fascist police
>haha nazi scum prepare to be swiss cheese
>w-wait that's my knife
>that's my blood
>police haaaalp

>so any violence that is commit by non-state forces is illegitimate because... why again?
It undermines the authority of the state, which has the monopoly of legitimate violence.

>i'm sorry, find a definition of terrorism that wouldn't apply to every military on earth
He explicitly stated that terrorism cannot be committed by state entities. The military is a state entity, and therefore cannot commit acts of terrorism. His statement was entirely consistent; you're just illiterate.

>that statement is accurate, it applies to all revolutions and helps explain them

>that means its empty rhetoric

what the fuck does "empty rhetoric" even mean you pseudo intellectual faggot

Why are you so homophobic and hateful against the mentally handicapped? This regressive ad hominem is the punctuality of an edgy white teen full of anxiety and self hate.

Its okay. Were here to talk. These's no need to be upset.

yes. you are attempting to kill a vast amount of good people because of the color of their skin. and when you're done with them you'll go after the happy people. that is by definition genocide and murder.

the people who you are trying to harm do not wish to harm you. they simply do not wish to interact with you. have you ever wondered why some people build big walls around their houses? it's so they can get privacy to live away from prying eyes.

there is a line that when you cross it, you will feel the wrath of god himself. you probably don't believe in god. but when he looks you in the eye and takes your life you will believe. there is no sin you will commit that you will not pay for in full and the wrath of justice hangs over your head by a string.

re-consider your choices on how to live your life. there is still time to change the road you're on. maybe you could try approaching them as a friend instead and speak to them. and hear someone elses point of view for once in your life.

that was hilarious.

guy was both ballsy as shit and an idiot.

didn't deserve to get the shit beat outta him and police to ignore it but he also shouldn't of expected to come away unscathed doing something dumb like that.

Antifa should try this in Texas or some place non liberal shitsate/ city, would be fun to count the body bags.

I'll read about it. Thinking about it, isn't something called grey man phillosophy or something like that?

It's okay, the amount of fascists that were stabbed with their own knives the same day makes up for this one guy

barely beaten
loved how the police pushed that stupid chink @4:20
btw, this is how it's done youtube.com/watch?v=aDSXnnjZAWA

Hi there reddit

Anarchist used to conduct bombings and other attacks regularly. If a couple of LARPing naziboos warrant violence, surely the bankers deserve it too. "It's hard" isn't very revolutionary of you.

read the whole thread, truly cannot tell if you're trolling or actually retarded

10/10

I'd be frustrated too if I was a leftist. Rationalizing all the hypocrisy would drive me insane.

Free speech is ded

oh that was from the same day?

haha thats glorious.

what was it again? 40 nationalists VS 140+ Antifas and more Antifas got BTFO right?

yeah they should stick to California they wouldn't last anywhere else DESU.

You got no replies. Congrats on making the lefties pretend you don't exist. That means you win.

>Since this criticism could apply to a lot of people, it must be entirely meaningless

i saw a picture recently. it was a (((NEO NAZI DEMONSTRATION))).

what i saw were a bunch of white people standing around in the park. their faces were calm and relaxed, they were smiling. their hands were in their pockets. they were chatting with each other.

and in the middle of that crowd, stood a black man, with an AR-15 slung around his chest. he too was relaxed and calm. he was smiling at the camera, with the eyes of an angel.

that black dude was there because he understood what it is that bind people from all walks of life together, and he was there creating a safe space - the fact that he was black helped because he couldn't be so easily accused of a hate crime. so he took that responsibility.

it only took one man with a gun to protect a hundred from the jackals of hatred. demonstrations such as this often get attacked by people who, unbeknownst to themselves, wanted to steal their peace through war. but they do not believe in their cause. they are cowards.

i cried looking at the picture. before i had sort of figured things out, i might not have understood.

it is my opinion that any lover of freedom should join the NRA. you wouldn't believe what goes on there. and if you want to create a safe space for those you love and those you call family, understand that the police won't harass you if you're with the state and living wisely.

My god, how dumb is this guy? You don't go trolling a rally without expecting to get your ass whooped, unless you have some serious back up

Yeah, that chink girl is a teacher at a school in Cali named after MLK, in Berkeley I believe, she was on camera trying to parade around as a hero.
There's a reason they stick to gun free zones.

What's this (You) I see?

Somebody got triggered.

>let's bring weapons and fuck up the fascists!
>later on
>this didn't go as expected

>Left wing back then: sucks Jewish cock, irrational thinking and undemocratic unions as long as they label themselves "Marxist", kills and beats people that don't agree with them, irrationally defends Bolshevism as a religion of peace

Fixed.

It isn't circular reasoning. The state doesn't authorize itself to do anything, it authorizes its subsidiaries to do something. And if you ask who authorizes the government, I'm going to ask you kindly to get unspooked. We don't need authorization from any higher power.

Oh, I see you're one of THOSE autists.

Outnumber enemy 10-1, still get their asses kicked.

That's pretty pussy tier bro

he's telling the god honest truth.

you just do not know the State.

Check IDs, I'm new in this thread, and anti-left.

They have bombed several banks in the last decades. You just don't hear it on the news because that would be free publicity for the Anarchists.
325.nostate.net/?s=bank bomb

>He gets proven right, demonstrating Antifa's suicidal irrationality in the process.

>a culpa é dos judeus feministas por eu ser um gordo falhado virgem
>malditos comunas que não percebem a verdade ao nível do meu intelecto superior
>yfw

:^)

bom meme do grupo que esfaqueou várias pessoas
hipocrisia/10

So, what exactly is bombing banks supposed to accomplish?

This

>>a culpa é dos judeus feministas por eu ser um gordo falhado virgem
>>malditos X que não percebem a verdade ao nível do meu intelecto superior

Mas que raio de projecção psicológica é esta? Mas tu ainda não aprendeste que 'not an argument'?

>bom meme do grupo que esfaqueou várias pessoas
>hipocrisia/10

Mas isso nem sequer é um argumento, tonto.

>leftist cucks actually think they can take actual men head-on
All leftists are 20something twigs who have never fired a gun or fought hand to hand in their life.

Which was their plan you autist

>Antifa chimps out, attacks everyone including media and bystanders
>Break shit
>Get called out as terrorists

>TWP vastly outnumbered, still achieve higher body count
>le ebil nawzee meme doesn't connect with anyone
>Heimbach getting media interviews
Who came out on top?

Triggered punk?

Literally nothing, of course, since leftism is all about the feelings, not actual rational thought.

Antifa, anarchists and so on are merely illogically exercising their fee-fees over others, by taking maximum advantage of the current Overton window, which gives those invalid lifeforms the capabilities to do this stuff with total impunity, since they are extremely useful tools in the Globalist oligarchs' toolbox.

Holy shit, that img is based af. I've always thought that Ayn Rand had a point when she said they worship pain. (her other teachings are bull tho) They accept violence because it is the mother of pain, not because it is an efficient method in aiding their cause.

How it feels being corporate bitch?