Are there any kino anime or are they all gay as fuck...

Are there any kino anime or are they all gay as fuck? Not asking Sup Forums because I don't want opinions from a bunch of weebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKaIZrV3flU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check out

>monster
>fullmetal alchemist original and then brotherhood
>neon genesis evangelion
>highschool of the dead
>welcome to the nhk
>desert punk

Anime can never be kino, child of callemdb Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

>fullmetal alchemist original
I found this really childish and couldn't get into it
>Welcome to the NHK
currently 3 episodes into this and liking it more with each one
>NGE
my gf adores this, I need to stop putting it off

I'll look into the rest, thanks.

I personally enjoyed magi:the labyrinth of magic.

Its like Nationalism vs globalism with Genieds mixed in first season is ok but worth the watch for season 2

>highschool of the dead
Please stop

Are there any kino cartoons or are they all gay as fuck? Not asking Sup Forums because I dont want opinions from a bunch of neck beards

Oh, no, those aren't great suggestions .-.

Just because you watched the original first and have nostalgia for it doesn't mean you should recommend it.

Always point to FMA: Brotherhood.

Squidbillies

>Comparing kino with a bad anime instead of a good one
What are you even trying to prove with that pic?

Berserk

OMG SILLY VOICES ARE SO SILLY

>Asking Sup Forums about animes
Everyone is gonna recommend the shitty entry level shit, Ask Sup Forums or use google (but not the first results that you get)

autism

planetes
cross game
kemono no souja
seirei no moribito
ghost in the shell SAC
perfect blue
mushishi
ping pong
juuni kokuki
toki wo kakeru shoujo
tokyo godfathers
kuuchuu buranko
jinrui wa suitai shimashita
haibane renmei
texhnolyze
mononoke
casshern

OP, ignore the bullshit. The absolute Kino anime series is EVANGELION, no fucking question. For kino anime films: AKIRA, GHOST IN THE SHELL, and END OF EVANGELION.

weeaboo here, planetes fucking sucks and I can never watch it without cringing

cross game, GITS, kon films, and most of the other shit you recommended are good though

The Souzer vs Kenshiro fight and then this death sequence is the most kino thing I've ever seen in anime -

youtube.com/watch?v=DKaIZrV3flU

O N E P U N C H M A N

Here is list of shows I liked:
Astro Boy
Baccano
Berserk
Big O
Black Jack
Boogiepop Phantom
Cowboy Bebop
Cromartie High School
Dennou Coil
Durarara
Ergo Proxy
Fist of the North Star
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Gintama
Haibane Renmei
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Kaiba
Kaiji
Kino's Journey
Kemonozume
Monster
Mononoke
One Piece
Paranoia Agent
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Seven
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Space Dandy
Serial Experiment Lain
Spice and Wolf
Trigun

i get hating shawshank redemption but 12 angry men is fine cinema, idiot.

This. Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

I'm pretty sure if you asked Sup Forums, they'd agree that it's all gay as fuck.

>Big O
Fucking based. One of my all-time favorites, especially because it riffs off of western cartoons.
>Bebop
>GITS
>Kaiba
>Kaiji
>Kino
>Paranoia Agent
>Champloo
>Lain
All good as well.

>POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, HOW DARE YOU WASTE BANDWITH ASKING THAT

Anime caters mostly to teens so you have a lot of shitty shows with YA levels writing and cringe inducing overuse of tropes like nose bleeds or five girls being hungry for pretty bland protagonist dick.

Kino anime series:

Cowboy Bebop
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gurren Lagann
Welcome to the NHK
Kaiba
Ping Pong
The Tatami Galaxy

Actual good list for semi normies that is accessible and not full pleb:

>Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, don't bother with original it is fuck poo and has gay filler.

>Death note, edgy but still good. Kind of gets shitty halfway thru but you are too involved by then to drop it.

>Cowboy bebop

>All the studio Ghibli films

>Attack on Titan, getting closer to pleb tier but has great animation style and fight scenes.

My personal opinions but I think these are good for non anime fans without making you guilty for enjoying pleb dribble. Plus you will understand a few memes if you watch these shows.

Most of the garbage itt is quite literally in their 3x3 threads and rec wiki

Golden age Simpsons

This would be the correct answer if the manga wasn't 100 times better

>One of the most over hyped cartoon shows is kino.

This page alone is fucking kino in ways I can't even explain

Full Metal Panic is the only good anime.

Look at how Sup Forums tourist are throwing around kino itt
reddit and morty is just as kino as all this /r/anime trash and maybe even more so

jesus

i dunno, i find myself hating the show after seeing the same 21 episode dozen times.

The only two things I thought were pretty stupid about Berserk was A) Literally every male who wasn't a legitimate characters was fucking rape happy. (She said hi to us, RAPE HER!) That level of "every dude is a rapist" didn't even happen in Dark Ages Europe.

B) Why did the demons only rape women? Their fucking demons, they should be raping any human they can get their hands on male or female.

Hey, male on female rape is fun and natural according to the Japanese

yeah but brotherhood is still just a slightly above average television program overall.

It's got an interesting premise, but at the end of the day it never lives up to it

>FMA: Brotherhood

I recomend you to read the manga more, since it's the most complete version of the series (FMA:B fisrt episodes feel rushed), but if you want to see an anime watch the first epiosdes of the original one until the death of Huges and then FMA:B from that point.

>Monster
>FLCL
>Evangelion
>The Tatami Galaxy
>the Legend of the Galactic Heroes

And to a less degree Ping pong the animation, Mushishi and Cowboy bebop

Brotherhood was pretty good, but overall an average shounen for the majority of its run. I'll never forget how crappy most of the combat was, along with the fucking 3d monsters near the conclusion.
Based recommendations outside of Monster, that series is highly overrated and works much better as a manga

That's not even the most fucked thing in Berserk.

>Big O
Never heard of this, sounds pretty interesting. I'm dl it now.

Forgot to add Serial Experiment Lain

Yeah it works better as a comic in my opinion.

Naruto might be a faggot but he at least had the sense to not pick pink cunt in the end.

It's a reimagining of Batman if it involved giant mechs, amnesia, and various other things. It's fairly obvious the writing process was plagued with deadlines and such but is surprisingly good for all these issues. Also one of the few anime where the dub is generally competent and in good competition with the sub version (and i'm a full-on sub fag)

This one