New footage of Istanbul bombing. Be warned it's very graphic

New footage of Istanbul bombing. Be warned it's very graphic.
youtu.be/5QmvEbphF8c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBRSfdAvsDQ
youtu.be/iPjauTBOjPg
mobile.twitter.com/sco1905/status/747902680220205056/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TOP KEK

Okay. I will try to be as polite as possible because I really am having a hard time controlling my feelings. How on earth is this humorous? Are you okay? Do you have mental problems? How the fuck is this funny? How is innocent people dying something to be entertained by? Fucking idiot.

You are on Sup Forums there are threads with tons of videos like this. So just stop with your feelings.

ROACH

Your country a shit

They would have killed more if they sprayed insecticide.

It's funny cos you're a clown. You amuse me.

>shitposting this much
Still laughed though it was pretty great

I wouldn't come to Sup Forums as a Turk expecting sympathy. The memes are just too strong.
Sorry bro.
I genuinely mean that.

Don't mind the edgy autists.

Kek

I can't feel for brown Muslim men running and brown Muslim women with head scarves doing the same

Now, if it was people in my town that I can actually relate to, then sure

RIP in pieces little roaches

>Turks
>Transform a secular state into an Islamic country
>Elect an Islamic Ruler
>Quran said to kill infidels, hypocrites, and apostates
>Turks proudly say they follow the Quran
>Actual muslims really follosw the Quran and kill turks because they consider them as bad muslims
>Turks whine about terrorism

You litteraly asked for it.

To be the Devil's Advocate, you must admit that Turkey supporting Islamic State, destabilizing Syria, forcing this kind of horror onto other countries, and even killing that Russian pilot for fighting ISIS does make this whole thing ironic, right?

Why do you guys only like Islamic terrorism when it happens to your neighbors?

>Okay. I will try to be as polite as possible because I really am having a hard time controlling my feelings. How on earth is this humorous? Are you okay? Do you have mental problems? How the fuck is this funny? How is innocent people dying something to be entertained by? Fucking idiot.
How is wanting to watch people die more respectful?

You clicked on the youtube.

>you will never be a turk
Feels good

Sup Forums is all fun and games until someone steps on your mushroom tip eh buddy?

Atleast now you muslims can understand what America, France and the western civilization has gone through for the last 16 years and why we fucking hate Islam.

B A N T E R

IS ANZU OK??

No she was killed by the Turkish suicide bomber, sorry bro.

>t*rks
>people
Pick one shitskin

go back to kemalchan

>I can't feel for brown Muslim men running and brown Muslim women with head scarves doing the same
>Now, if it was people in my town that I can actually relate to, then sure
In your town, these are different people?
Gonna be so sweet once we feel the effects of brexit.

Dead Ottomans and Muslims is like the best thing since sliced bread.

Are insane?

SAVING, ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE!!....

>gleefully kills kurds
>gleefully kills armenians
>gleefully supports ISIS because muh Islam

It's funny because now that the violence you brought to others has been brought to you, you're crying like a little bitch.

Time to reap what you've sown.

Fuck you Turkey, we were never friends and we will never be
youtube.com/watch?v=cBRSfdAvsDQ

roached

We dont like you turkroach.

>roaches
>human

lmao

>when turkroaches prep the Istanbul

Why Istanbul?

I need to know how to refute the "terrorism has no religion" cucks on this

>a fucking Islamic crescent

Reminder - An single repressed homosexer with an AR pattern rifle caused just as much damage as an multi-actor hit squad with fully auto and bombs - Reminder

Western tourists.
*Constantinople

lmao
Muslim mad about terrorism...

thanks man, time to trigger some leftists on twitter

>dumps folders of dead American soldiers everyday
>gets triggered to tears when the favor is returned

Yeah but Omar popped it off at a gay nightclub. They probably thought the shooting noises were part of the dance track.

I am pretty sure even Omar didn't imagine he would break the high score.

happening!

Meh, don't think you're gonna trigger them much but you can try I guess. ISIS is blasting Shias in Baghdad, Alewi and Druze in Syria, the Yezidi massacre etc. All kinds of shit go down there.

Yes, the faggots thought gunfire was music. Faggots are retarded!

fukken saved

Picture of the bomb used

You have to pick out random people from the trend and reply to them if you want to trigger them easy.

I want to believe you are a troll.

hehehehe

youtu.be/iPjauTBOjPg

HAHAHA FUCK THE STUPID TURKROACHES DEATH TO THEM ALL HAHA I WISH EVEN MORE TURKROACHES DIE IN THE FUTURE HAHAHHA EAT SHIT FUCKING TURKROACHES GOD I LOVE IT WHEN TURKROACHS DIE

Treblinka for Turks

KEK

>Innocent
>Muslims

Son (and by son, I mean never my son)

holy shit, i just pissed myself lol

>1 post by this ID

I can only speak for myself here, I won't claim that the rest of Sup Forums or Europeans around the world feel this way. .But.

I'm going to be real with you. I hate you people. I really do viciously hate you with a burning fucking passion. All of you. Ever since I got a taste of what the Arab world was like while serving in the military I've understood that your existence is a cancer on the earth.

I'm pretty sure I could slowly lower your children into a wood chipper feet first with big fucking smile on my face.

>inb4 edgy

Just being honest.

You have no idea about the power of the turks

Shut up and get yer shine box.

>Celebrate terrorist attacks in Europe

>Wahhh don't be mean to us ;(

Obvious crisis actors. Illuminati isn't even trying to make it look real anymore. That girl in the last frame has been in everything from movie theatre shooting to San Bernardino to turkey today.

Saw it coming

I'm from Buenos Aires...

I just had a vision, an epiphany. Your children will suffer immeasurably and die before your eyes.

When it happens at the most inopportune moment, I want you to remember this post of yours, which damaged your karma irreversibly with hideous evil.

The Safavid Persians were actually close friends with France and Hapsburg though.

You are not long for this board, if this weak thread has you so upset.

>brown Muslim men running and brown Muslim women with head scarves
in my town, we dont actually have this problem yet

I am the bone of my bomb
Gunpowder is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand explosions
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many bombs
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Bomb Works!

Nice blogpost

Fucking kek. Criminally underrated.

>gypsy curse

>can't currently share some more roach crush vidya

genuine bantz

Bomber getting shot by cops
>can't tomb the boom

mobile.twitter.com/sco1905/status/747902680220205056/video/1

I just want all of you to know that I had several anxiety/panic attacks nearly 2 hours ago due to you people being extrelemy ignorant and me not being very well at the time. Now I'm in hospital and watching your posts individually. Doctor said I will be okay and gave me some anti stress pills.
This is what this board actually is. Just some immature children laughing at dead innocent people. Just wake up and realize what you have been doing is wrong. Life is not all about jokes and memes. You guys are not okay.
This will be the last post in the board. And charges will be pressed.

>be warned it's bery graphic

Where do you think you are?

I hope not. Maybe that will end this fucking spamming of this ugly tranny.

Because this is Sup Forums
We laugh at the suffering of the world

I respect Turkish culture, but by allowing Islamism to flourish in your great nation, you are complicit. Yeah... this is very funny.

Give back Constantinople.

Fuck you Turkey. You fags come shitpost dead Americans all the time. I don't give two shits about you or your shithole country