What should be done a out the dogs of peace?

What should be done a out the dogs of peace?

>tfw it will never be open season on all pitbulls

based OP for spreading awareness

what THE FUCK

But pit bulls are lovable and very friendly!

wtf, i love cats now

cleo on the right

Yeah people that actually take care of their animals instead of treating them like vicious dog fighting beasts.

#iwillwalkwithyou

Nice try, Mr. Worldwide.

why was the person just recording this

dey good boys

There is someone literally sitting there filming it and you don't think those dogs aren't abused which explains those actions?

Get real.

Holy fuck those pits would be fucking full of 12 gauge bucks what is that owner doing spraying with water and video taping I would be blowing those pits brains out

dindu woofn

But pitbulls would never hurt anyone!

>"oh jeez my dogs getting mauled"
>"better start recording"

Are pitbulls the niggers of the dog world?

yeah he should reach in there and grab it

I've got two pitbulls. They spend most of their time asleep or rolling around on their backs asking for belly rubs like any normal dog. Hell, they don't even bite their toys or blankets, let alone living things.

Animals are vicious because they're treated like shit, and pitbulls just happen to be a common breed. If you feed and take care of pitbulls properly they won't do a damn thing to hurt living things.

You don't even need to ask mate
pretty much everyone agress

>that house the pitbulls are owned by

Clearly a fucking Mexican Dog Fighting ring.
>having your dog near pitbulls in the first place
>not even attempting to save your dog and instead recording it

theres a gate.

>Arguing with obvious bait

How fucking new are you?

Didn't stop them from grabbing that dog, did it.

>all these brainwashed cucks over pitbulls

Oh my sides

>Animals are social constructs

Wew Lad.

>BIX WOOF MUHFUGGAH

>kiss
>hate
>past
what does it mean

>dog lovers defending cancer that is pitbulls
on par with the numale cucks defending niggers rioting

>all those stories about "properly raised" pitbulls mauling kids and their own owners

lmao you fucking scum

The difference is that he could fight back against the pitbulls and easily have gotten the dog out of there and wouldn't have had a problem if he got bit, however the dog gets bit and ripped to shreds because its weaker and smaller.

The nigger doesn't even try, he probably purposely threw it there just because he wanted a show. Like those two spics that cut that poor dogs ears off for shits and giggles and posted it on facebook.

wanna know how i can tell you're 14?

Fucking Stairs kill me people than pitbulls. Fucking stairs. Shit, fucking carpets kill more people.

>weed
>evil
>scum

I agree

Nothing was stopping that guy from kicking those dogs in the face which at that angle they'd barely be able to bite back.

I have a feeling that this was filmed in Mexico from the fence and house though, and from that I know that the reason he's not stopping the pits from mauling his own dog and the aggressive behavior of pits itself is a result of the generally callous attitude spics have towards animals.

Pitbulls have powerful jaws you fucking retard, they don't let go until they want to, he couldn't have pulled that dog away when the pits where locked on if he tried.

fresh story 1/1000000000

>secret
>pee
>session
Am I gonna start using pee bottles or something?

I know right

nah just a cuck for actually replying

>he can't open a pitbulls mouth

Jesus, what are you some scrawny 12 year old? Uncle had two pitbulls and I could easily get their mouths open when I was 16 like 15 years ago.

Stop being a bitch. They're not goddamn crocs and hippos.

>See
>Men
>Mad

Retarded fucking pic