ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING - POLICE REFUSE TO HELP MAN ATTACKED BY "ANTI-FASCISTS"

Yvette Felarca is a NAZI herself.

She attacks a peaceful protester.

youtube.com/watch?v=76xZBgFhm6Q

Sup Forums can't let here get away with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NYnvTYrUXY

Previous post. Read this.
-------
ss+(2016-06-29+at+01.11.13).jpg (47 KB, 547x262)
ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING - POLICE REFUSE TO HELP MAN ATTACKED BY "ANTI-FASCISTS" Anonymous (ID: +eiOj0gy) 06/28/16(Tue)16:12:14 No.79101423 Archived▶ twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/747812480349413377

Where were you when Obamas America truly prospered?

In the 30 seconds clip you can see "anti-fascists" screaming down, grabbing and physically attacking a peaceful protester who begs police for help but they refuse to intervene.

Where were you when America turned into a fascist anti-fascist state?

People in the comments are exposing people and leaking their contact data.

Fuck them up, Ameribros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3wYIrKsJbc
youtube.com/watch?v=3OpVCqW4650
berkeleyside.com/2016/06/27/anonymous-email-threatens-students-at-berkeley-school-after-sacramento-rally-tied-to-local-teacher/
southpark.cc.com/clips/104298/tolerant-rednecks
youtube.com/watch?v=33uvhjp7U5Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=BVT1RHz72Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=7N_Ow5KVM4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

this is fucking crazy

They did intervene eventually, but yeah, antifa are vermin.

Looks like a bunch of kids fighting. Glad to see that the cops didn't stand there and watch a single man getting jumped in front of their noses. But all those antifa shitlings are just a bunch of pussies.

Javier Mendieta
David Gold
Leslie Stenger
Janet Levenson
Agatha Greeley

Yvette Felarca is putting all the children at risk.

She is leader and I saw here personally assaulting JaredWyand.

We the People demand she be terminated. If you don't we will demand you be terminated.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3wYIrKsJbc

I want to fuck Wayne in his mouth.

This is why you should never rely on the police. Arm yourself. Train with your weapon. And most importantly DO NOT HESITATE.

If his flag pol had a pointy tip. Maybe a small blade on the side. He could have won.

Link to previous post.

Thanks Wayne you are a true patriot

Bump

You are fighting the good fight Wayne. I support you 100%. Please keep up this effort to bust those criminals.

Sup Wayne

Here is a video with the attack edited into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OpVCqW4650

Not much, fighting communist scum. Acting all innocent. This Yvette is beyond words for being a criminal.

>You are fighting the good fight Wayne. I support you 100%. Please keep up this effort to bust those criminals.
Thank you.

>Thanks Wayne you are a true patriot
Yes I am. New Twitter.com/GoodOldYankee is my idea.

Love this pepe! Thanks for who made it.

>bump
>this is fucking crazy
Its a crazy world.

Fight fire with fire.

>GoodOldYankee
>GOY

E-eat a bag of d-dicks, goyim!

How's your family, Wayne?

I am loving these liberals that try to say their activism is going to prevent violence and then proceed to run like rabid animals because someone doesn't agree with them. When will these shit stains wake up?

we need to find the cunt who tried to dox the based black trump teenager.

Two recently passed away. I had nothing to do with it. Police said I'm not a suspect.

lol wow I didn't know the US had such a faggot problem

Bumping for Wayne

Was it suspicious?

bump.
First Wayne Lambright post I've ever liked, and been 100% in line with.

It's best I don't comment.

CIA?

good for you, fag

your geodesic dome looks like shit wayne, it doesnt even have cover

>attacking a protestor makes you a Nazi

What the fuck is even going on in this board anymore? These are literally commie tactics.

Swamp Gas!

berkeleyside.com/2016/06/27/anonymous-email-threatens-students-at-berkeley-school-after-sacramento-rally-tied-to-local-teacher/

>“I am disgusted and condemn these attacks on myself and the children, the faculty and staff at my school,” she said. “I hold Donald Trump responsible for this. His politics of racist demagoguery and hate is inciting these vile threats of violence, even against children. It exposes why Trump and his racist, Nazi, and KKK supporters need to be defeated — and it shows us what Donald Trump’s vision for America really is.”

God knows what this woman is """"""""""teaching"""""""""" her pupils

>your geodesic dome looks like shit wayne, it doesn't even have cover.

You have good eyesight.

Peaceful White Pride protester
Attacked by Angry Asian, Mexican.

She's teaching communism.

I have no basis for believing she's sleeping with any of them.

She might not even be a She. Maybe a transgender for all we know. It is Berkley.

Antifa faggots need to be destroyed. All the estrogen pills they take for their mental illness, renders them weak, muscle atrophied, mentally deteriorated and reduced reflexes.

You guys need to join the Traditional Worker's Party that fought against them, outnumbered 30:1. And fight mates, fuck it seems you don't get arrested for fighting in these type of events. I'd love to go out there and fight alongside the Nazis. I'm trained in Mixed Martial Arts and my Bench Press 1RM is 170kg (380lbs), so if I punch an ANTIFA faggot in the head, they're going to crumble to the ground like a sack of shit.

FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY, FIGHT FOR FREEDOM.

We are actually living in this time period. Holy shit. southpark.cc.com/clips/104298/tolerant-rednecks

Bumping with Canadian Maoist that gets his history from."epic rap battles of history"

Its all fun and games until you realize these people could vote

Wayne you cock I'm still waiting for the video of alien spacecraft around Saturn's rings. You brought it up months ago but never provided proof.

If I remember right that police branch actually doesn't have jurisdiction at the capitol. That's why the officer in question did nothing.

The second the anti-fascists knocked him down the police yelled "MAN DOWN!" "GET BACK! GET BACK!" and ran in to help him. What the fuck are you talking about?

>cops shoo the brown ringleader womanlet away
>instead of arresting her
WHEN WILL THE FIRE RISE

the officer saw multiple crimes being committed by multiple assailants. cops are just as much to blame as the gang

OK, let me look for it.

FYI. BOB ROSS found alive!

youtube.com/watch?v=33uvhjp7U5Y

learn to google

>FBI login
>CIA login

Suck a bag of dicks

t. Safeway employee of the month

Infred is best.

Google it.

Vote Lambright and brown ring leaders won't exist.

(((Gold)))
(((Stenger)))
(((Levenson)))

Post what you have of me. Go for it.

You're 20 right. How many years do you want to spend in prison?

That's a rather menacing recommendation, user.
I'm going to need more to go on than implied assassinations of political dissidents.

You said Assassination. I mean re education centers.

kek

Not very presidential there, Wayne.

"Antifa" I hate this term
Especially since normies look at it like "Oh, they're anti-fascists? Anyone opposing them must be literally Hitler"
How about we just call them what they are instead? Communists

I'll be covering the dome garage this week. >your geodesic dome looks like shit wayne, it doesnt even have cover

that guy has balls

I'll just leave this here.

This is the cunt that organized the antifa protesters.

She works for a middle school as a teacher.

You know what to do.

Hey Wayne, molest any more of your nieces lately?

Here's her phone number

That's much better.
I think I'll pass.
Stripping the ideological trappings for a moment: their actions are LITERALLY terrorism.
See? It really doesn't have a religion!

Hey dumb dumb. I already posted the photo above.

I'm going to get her fired and put in Jail.

>please forward the interview to the above
I can tell that 3 out of 6 of those people are Jewish by the names alone, there's a 0% chance they're gonna do anything about it.

Didn't bother to read before posting, I just post this in all these threads.

Mods get butthurt but it takes 30 seconds to switch IP's so who cares.

Don't forget Mark Airgood, one of the biggest race traitor cuck I have ever met in my lifetime

SHE Yvette Felarca is a terrorist.

Peaceful protesters followed the law, got a permit to protest, she came to shit on the party.

The only person who should be in jail is you, Wayne. You molested one of your niece, and don't pay landlords. We all know you were forced off your original place you were living at. Stop being such a shitty individual.

They will lose there job if they don't do anything.
I'm not Jewish. I'm Catholic and will call discrimination and Jewish privilege, they are jewish communist using terrorism to overtake our great nation. Commie Jews.

All this shit is just going to get her the key to the city for standing up to Nazis. Nuke the bay area, that would fix a few problems. I would gladly die in the hell fire knowing how many niggers and Felarcas would die in the process

Holy shit guernville california? I live so close to their. Can I come meet you at Johnson beach?

MOD's Ban this fool.

It's crazy how the left has turned into such violent and hateful fascists.

Why should we have faith in anything you say, when your own mother doesn't trust you?

God this based bro defending himself against a fucking horde of human shitpiles.

Kind of stupid to go in solo, though. Shouldn't fascists band together? Seems like a small group of guys could defend themselves pretty ably with some training and coordination. Even outnumbering the guy 30:1 these pieces of garbage only attack from behind.

Where are you user
Im in cuck jersey and i need to escape this shithole
help!

Thank you for being the face of our movement Wayne.

I don't know what's stupider. Basing your political views from rap battles or admitting it online.

THEY FUCKING DID PIC VERY FUCKING RELATED

This is Lambright.

You know where I live.

Votes don't count. Dumb dumb.

Electoral college decide.

Don't forget minorities don't vote. They don't want Jury duty.

I'm getting no support from Sup Forums on this.

Yvette Felarca = Terrorist at large.

is that an invitation?

No that is not an invitation.

He needed to not let them get that close. He was complacent and underestimated their violence. Let these videos spread far and wide and let all white nationalists see what happened.

I was thinking of how you could potentially kill some of these anti-fa at this event. Show up on a moped, wave flag, wait for them to gather. Spray into the oncoming wave, ride off on moped before cops can mobilize/figure out what's going on.

928? Get a real Porsche. And no, not the 914 or Boxter S you have next to those monstrosities.

Jesus people stop fucking assuming the police are obligated to do anything for you

Read this and die a little bit inside
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

>mobile
STOP THIS MEME YOU FUCKING NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The 928 is the definitive Porsche. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about you shit for brains faggot so stick to talking about vehicles you know like the #28 bus.

Thanks for fighting the good fight, friendo. I'm doing my best to get her fired, too. Everyone should be spreading this.

It makes me nauseated that leftists have gotten away with this for decades. Primarily (but not exclusively) because the (((media))) sympathizes with their causes.

fuck off Lambright

Blow me

what the fuck are you doing wayne

928 are most surly loved by intellectuals.
I buy them to fix and sell to men egos as large as their wallets.

:-)

youtube.com/watch?v=BVT1RHz72Vg

Best video

youtube.com/watch?v=7N_Ow5KVM4I

I have three now.

I have to hand it to this guy, he's the only person on the internet who is completely immune to Sup Forums. It's the damndest thing. He can't be doxxed, he can't be threatened, he can't be shamed. It's sort of like watching a baby roll around with cobras.

Wayne is the God Emporer. He doesn't have to explain shit.

Anything I fucking Want!

One set of kids obtained a permit to peacefully demonstrate. You guess which.

I'll blow your iPhone you fucking chump.

I didn't like you at first and thought you were a forced meme.

Still on the fence about that but at least I think you're now moving up to 'guilty pleasure felt for grinning at posts'

upside down shit.

Fucking mods.