Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Are prisons in Scandinavia really this nice or is just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgujwijPwxo
youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017385/Mexican-prisoner-raffled-luxury-cell-inmates-Cereso-Hermosillo-jail.html
nij.gov/topics/corrections/recidivism/pages/welcome.aspx
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
youtube.com/watch?v=vu_2dAaszT0
youtube.com/watch?v=GG4Y02mnfAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're among the best in the world

u jelly?

iirc some of the nicer ones are rewards for good behavior. the ones that let you roam around outside.

I don't know if that cell in the OP is the norm but it's probably not so abnormal. I don't think the average cell is a cement slab with a sheet on it like USA

No it isn't a meme.

>I don't think the average cell is a cement slab with a sheet on it like USA
kek

>Revenge/punishment
>Resocialization
Pick one.

I want to know this too. Things like Breivik playing playstation and having access to the library (lol).

>no internet
>nice

But yeah: youtube.com/watch?v=TgujwijPwxo - it's not too bad

>coddling your criminals with a hotel room

kinda am desu. if im getting it up the pooper might as well do it in style right?

I don't really get why this is such a big deal.

I mean, prison sucks because you lose your personal freedom, not because the interior design is shit and because you have an uncomfortable bed.
If that was the defining aspect of prison I'd be in one right now

It's pretty much a meme

In some countries you get beated to a pulp by the guards (south europe) and possibly raped, like in most of the american continent.

In others you have a 3 star hotel. It doesnt make sense.
By that logic if a bum wants to get a better life all he needs to do is commit a crime.

Well, this is Anders Breivik's cell in Norway, so all aren't that nice. However this guy killed 77 people and gets a cell this nice, so the economic criminals, hackers and all around immoral, but well-behaved criminals probably get much nicer cells than this.

Scandinavian prisons aren't nearly as nice as the (((news))) make them out to be.

Mate, in those countries where you get beat and raped, life sucks out of the prison already.

Life is good in first world countries, though, so prison doesn't need to be terrible to be a punishment. The lack of personal freedom is enough.

>If that was the defining aspect of prison I'd be in one right now

wat. Are you a fucking bum? Because that's the only possible way you could have a worse lifestyle with "personal freedom."

>resocialization
>niggers

Looks pretty nice to me.

That's more of an American thing. Homosexuality in prison isn't that common in Europe.

The most important job of a prison is to rehabilitate people to be a working member of society, not to just put all rotten eggs into one basket and leave them there under lock and key.

I do think, though, that people who will spend the rest of their life in prison and barely avoided the electric chair for what they did, shouldn't get nice cells because they'll never again be a part of society, so rehabilitation isn't a top priority for them, but making them suffer is.

Yeah, but since it's that "nice" you don't really need an excuse to leave it, so you can stay in it 23h a day and spend the other our outside, generally alone. It's a fancy, masked way of leaving you in prolonged solitary confinement. It's quite literally torture.

I was making a joke mate. My bed isn't very comfy and I suck at decorating the apartment but that doesn't mean it's anything like prison.

what's prison like in portugal?

Varg Vikernes made a video about this. He said that although Norwegian prisons are physically appealing, they do a good job of isolating and psychologically torturing the prisoner by cutting off one's interaction with others. An interesting way to affect convicts.

Okay, okay. You got me there: (re-)socialization. Better now? Or just stick to your Eugenetics programs and forced sterilization tricks, that seemed to work just nicely.

Are you memeing me?

That's nicer than most studio flats in London.

Well if I ever find myself homeless I'll just go to Norway and murder someone I guess.

Does he get his own lil computer? Or are they depriving him of his human internet rights?

Some guy did that already. If they've wised up since then they'd send you back from the country you came from.

Breivik doesn't have internet, keep that in mind.
He spends most of his days alone in that fucking box, with nothing but his thoughts.

Nevertheless, most prisons are much worse.

They make nice boats too. Guess they can't help it.

>shitposting all day long on Sup Forums from comfy room where noone will bother you, while taking some naps every now and then
>quite literally torture.
Riiight.

A nigger would turn every fucking thing in that room into shivs.

>He spends most of his days alone in that fucking box, with nothing but his thoughts.
Hopefully he's thinking of a better plan

>going on Sup Forums without internet
Riiiight,

That's what happens when your country doesn't have niggers.

This is legitimately nicer than a lot of college dorms I've seen

>rape and murder hundreds of people
>get a ''timeout'' for a couple of years in a nice and comfy hotel room

Pretty much this

>implying he can't just smuggle some interwebs in his anus, like any other prison buddy

also in mexico we have nice prisons

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017385/Mexican-prisoner-raffled-luxury-cell-inmates-Cereso-Hermosillo-jail.html

>so you can stay in it 23h a day and spend the other our outside, generally alone

this is literally how many people on this board, and some others moreso, already live buddy.

>homosexuality
Its ok to be gay for the stay. Doesn't make you a faggot

Worse how? Suicide rates in these "fancy" prisons are much higher than in conventional prisons. Other prisons might be worse, but this is mental torture.
You don't get Sup Forums. You don't get internet. You don't have the -option- of talking to other people. And, in Breivik's case, this is every day of the week, every month, every year, for 21 years. The system isn't ready to treat cases like Breivik's: they're not allowed to kill him, so they abuse the system to torture him.

its not gay if you're in prison

Its mostly whites in these """prisons""" so they can afford to be nice. Reconditioning whites is possible, so its not a waste.

In places with niggers, you cannot afford nice things. Niggers would destroy it. Niggers cannot be reconditioned. Niggers would weaponize it. Niggers would rather live in it.

Cant have nice things with niggers. Would be better off shooting them but we cant have nice things like that either.

Honestly, Im not shure.

I heard that in maximum security its like hell on earth. Theres also decent ones for white colar crimes, but I have no idea about the average ones.

I do know this though.... they are nowhere as good as those posted here lol

>Suicide rates in these "fancy" prisons are much higher than in conventional prisons.
>[citation needed]

It varies.

The US has a fucked up attitude towards prisons.

The punishment is being removed from society for a period of time, not having to worry about getting killed because you sat at the wrong table.

This

clearly criminals in the americas are of a different breed from aussie land and scandi land

The US has such an effective prison system though -- everyone can learn from it. Fucking burgers.

Lol US prisons are a torture room compared to that one

Do your research senpai.
Absolutely not the point (nevermind the isolation here is not that extreme and you know you have the option to end it at any time). To enforce this extreme isolation on someone is torture.

Capitalism my man.
It takes one sick fucking puppy to profit off of the incarceration of human beings. You guys try to maximize the amount of inmates inside your privatized prisons, it leaves no room for humanity.

Why don't people in Scandinavian countries just commit crimes to get free rent in these comfy prisons? The prison cells are nicer than most US studio apartments.

Yes, your country's prisons are shit.

Recidivism
>/thread.

Scandinavian countries have a high standard of living on the outside too unlike the ones were the cops beat you.

Thats actually a good point. The quality of life in scandinavia is higher than most, therefore people are less inclined to crime.

Less criminals -> better prisons I guess. It must be it.
Thats why they are overcrowded. They have plenty of crooks.

Ive ived in army barracks that were worse than this.

I won't. It sounds like bullshit and it probably is.

nij.gov/topics/corrections/recidivism/pages/welcome.aspx
>Within three years of release, about two-thirds (67.8 percent) of released prisoners were rearrested.
(I'm actually not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, excuse my autism)

there is nothing gay about bro sex in prison

makes sense for certain types of criminals

>locked up in a cement square with shit food and zero productive activities

>having a productive job and stable social surrounding while working on yourself through studying and working out

which one of the two do you think will return to a life of crime ?

"It takes one sick fucking puppy to profit off of the incarceration of human beings."

"With one of the highest per capita gross domestic products of any country in the world, thanks to the profits from oil production in the North Sea, Norway is in a good position to provide all of this, and spending on the Halden prison runs to more than $93,000 per inmate per year, compared with just $31,000 for prisoners in the United States, according to the Vera Institute of Justice, a nonprofit research and advocacy organization."

>Islam

Varg bringing up the bants!

Our army barracks are also worse than that. My actual apartment is worse than that.
Pic related.

However, in those places I have social interaction and the internet. In the military I had less personal freedom, but it's still better than in jail.

Whatever my man. I don't really care.

>mfw this guy is real

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

Scandinavians Prisons are the WORST in the world.

No one cares

You're sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=vu_2dAaszT0

You're
>A FUCKING LEAF

>tfw lots of people watch Varg's stuff on here

It depends, like this is unusual in the most common prisons, which really are the good old labor camps built by our great departed leader.

Nah not much in those really, you got two beds in a room, a shared small table, a locker that get's locked and shit you only have clothes in and some few shekels you earn by this trælldom. 20 krone pr day or so, or was when I was in.

The fancy ones here are from new prisons I assume, it's a one cell room so it's higher security.

The ones I mentioned, you can just walk straight out of. Like lit the front door, but you will be spotted, so you go around and spot the cameras instead, and jump over the fence. I helped a guy flee, who was going into something like pic related.

In the labour camps, people run off at night to get smashed and stuff too. Always hiding sats/brew for stilling, and got some stilling going on somewhere on the site kek.

Lit bombabarded with drugs there.. anything you want.. people just toss it over the fence, it's so ridicolous. Roids, amphetamines, coke, cigs, hashish not least.

You get tested and shit so it's best to stay clear an not get another fine... or additional days.. fucking prohabition.

The werk you do vary from place to place, I made parts for err.. fuck tired.. you know a cart to fasten on your car a "henger". Make pallets etc. Vid related, actually a song about this.

I'd guess half the pop of men have been inside at some point, it's in our blood after all. Fighting, drinking, drunkdriving, drug running etc in those

youtube.com/watch?v=GG4Y02mnfAQ

sounds like heaven desu

I do watch him, just wondering why a Brazilian would. Most white Brazilians are Italians. Varg hates Italians and if you are non-white (Mestizo) he would hate you more.

$2500/month apartment in Manhattan, with shared bathroom.

not kidding.

Yeah, there's a happy medium between pampering violent criminals and sending minor criminals to be raped or indoctrinated by gangs.

spics looking to commit crime

Funny thing is that looking at pic, I keep thinking about a new prison that was built when I took my bachelor.

I struggled like shit to get a flat and shit, and got this crappy non insulated room, just the fucking brick, and the cold hit... -35-40 constantly.. gah..

While these fucks lived like lit king in the new high risk prison, all new rooms... not even having to read for exams or do coursework

>Why did I not become a serial killer instead

really only bad thing, beside you go nuts with no chicks around, in those labor camps. Is the fucking constant cig nightmare never enough. This is a long time ago too, so today I bet they can't even afford shit lol.

They open this store like once a week when you get to spend the 20 krones you get a day....

Not even lobster dinner everyday or ps4 even...

What do your homeless people do in the winter? Those cells look nicer than freezing street corners.

You're supposed to be generally pissed off so when the time comes to kill you're that much more of a bloodthirsty psycopath.

>mfw living in a room with unpainted cinderblock walls

Dumb white cucked niggers. Whats the point of prison if you are going to treat them nicely?

Anyone 4chaned from prison yet?

>Varg hates Italians
What? He has said the opposite last time I've seen someone ask him.

Either way, I'm mostly German. Ginger/blond.

You guys want to see what the norwegian prison system really cam offer???

Search for 'Bastoy prison'
Google and youtube.
Its an old juvenile prison but a normal prison now. Shits insanely stupid

I was a hardcore NEET for two years who never left his room. I don't know if I could go back.

WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!!

it's not a meme but the pictures that you see on the internet are usually of the comfiest prisons

Kek
That guy

If you actually watched Varg, you'd know that he doesn't hate anybody because of the color of their skin or where they're from. Rather, he believes in the objective, and factual, superiority of the white race above others.

Those bed creases are shit-tier. Attention to detail fagget.

>Falling for the BLM "po-leese bootality" bullshit
I mean, come one. A cologne would never happen here, even if our cities are full of nigs, because our police have balls.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
lmao