Should we hit a reset button? Man City have won the league already, this is going to be boring. Give them a trophy...

Should we hit a reset button? Man City have won the league already, this is going to be boring. Give them a trophy, reopen the transfer window and see if we can get more competition.

>eplel

just like last season. and the two before that.

At the start of the season I genuinely thiught it would be
1. Arse
2. Chelsea
3. City
I've been really enjoying City though, I'm happy for them. I can't believe how shite Arse have been.

>Arse

How?

>1. Arse

fucking how
what planets inside your mind aligned for you to even contemplate that

>At the start of the season I genuinely thiught it would be
>1. Arse

it was bait you summer cunts

Nah keep going I want to see if they can win the treble.

What treble?

>Arse

The amount they can rotate is promising but I think they'll need a really easy draw to win CL, Premier League schedule just fucks Brit teams up

FA cup
The league cup
EPL

Kek

Considering he was british he might be legitimately retarded about the sport so it may not have been

wow thats the second season in a row pep won the league before the clocks went back

how can one manager be so amazing?

I said at the start it'd be between United and City. Chelsea and Spurs will also be in the mix. Liverpool and Arse won't make Top 5.

Most people knew this.

I thought it'd be:
1. Huddersfiled
2. Crystal Palace
3. Toon
4. Arsenal

I never understood why people would say United will be at the top. It was clear that they lacked depth and creativity. Once one or two starting players got injured (namely Pogba but Bailley and Jones have problems too), the team was left in shambles. They've been incredibly lucky to get the points they got in recent weeks and today we saw what happens when their luck runs out.

City looked much more threatening from the start and you don't have to be a pundit to recognize that. On the other hand, I expected a bit more from Chelsea which managed to retain almost all of its players while bringing in a couple of big signings to add depth. They've been inconsistent, especially without Kante.

My thinking was, great defense based on last two seasons, plus Matic Fellaini Pogba midfield and Lukaku upfront.

Their weakness is the wings and they should switch to a 3-5-2 even though this is depressingly predictable

1. City (it's a meme but they really have few flaws atm compared to other seasons)
2. Spurs
3. United
4. Chelsea

Not that shocked. After getting rocked by Everton last season, City only lost like one game in the league. United were the only team in with a real shot of competing with them, but Mouyes keeps making meme signings then acting confused when they're shit.

when he says "1. Arse" he really means finishing 4th which is like 1st place for them. I know, it's confusing.

They were invible until october, last year too.
And we know how it turned up.
I think they will still win premiership due to the i njuries in MU and Chelsea. Tottenham is the dark house, but depends too much on Kane.
Arsenal and Liverpool, despite of the massive fanbois in Sup Forums should not be consideredin a serious discussion.

surely you can see the difference between this season and last, if you've watched any City games.

Invicible, typo.

keep trying, friendo

Pep has to win EPL and most important, UCL. If not, it'd be another forgettable season for City

A Premier League title will not be a forgettable season no matter how City does in the Champions League. Don't be ridiculous.

surely you mean invisible

Barca wins lol

nice

as unstoppable as city look i still think a team will beat them soon, then other teams will copy whatever tactic it was that undid them and we'll see things get a lot tighter at the top.

Kek
Customers

>a fucking Vietnamese customer

>a clueless shitskin

Everton can realistically still win the league

What tactic would that be besides bus parking?

It will take quite a big collapse for city to lose from here on.

dunno lad i'm not a football manager. but i reckon a combo of hoofball, a cheeky bit of fouling and a fuckload of intense pressing from the front might unsettle them enough to throw their game plan out. just a guess though, not based on anything.

City are vulnerable to injury - if Walker, Dinho or Delph went out right now, they could drop points.
Up top they have so many players in form that they could legit lose any of Agüero, Jesus, Sané or Sterling and be fine. Midfield is stacked.
We'll see whether Mou-tier bus-parking and counters can lead to a cheeky 1-0 result in the United game, but I feel like City can break United down without too many problems.

The eplel is turning into a 1 team league thanks to pep