Hollywood is dead

Hollywood is dead.
Just watched this flick. All rehearsed shit they're remaking over and over nothing original coming out of Hollywood.
JLaw is a goddess though.

Jennifer is one of the best actresses in Hollywood at the moment.

>another decade, another youngfag points out the death of originality like he's the first

>tfw no waifu to just spend the rest of your life fucking

t. Retard

Is that you Solomon?

"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun."

Prettiest, not best.

hollywood went a looks over substance because they can guarantee a certain amount of profit with pretty faces

>jlaw is a goddess tho
Fuck you for using that word so incorrectly. She's pure shit. Ugly face, 2/10 ass and yanomami titties.

>this post
You are actually just wrong

LEAVE MY LIBTARD WAIFU OUT OF THIS

No I'm not I've seen her nude you have shit taste, I'd rather fuck Pratt

>promotional movie posters showed absolutely nothing about the movie other than close ups of Pratt and Lawrence's faces
>"WHAT'S IT ABOUT? FUCK YOU, LOOK AT EM, WATCH THE MOVIE"

patrician tbqhwyf

Sony has no one in their film division who knows what the fuck their doing.

they tried to appeal to everybody, even people who wont go see science fiction, by hiding that it was science fiction and highlighting the two popular stars instead.

THERE IS A REASON THEY WOKE UP
(the reason is shown in the very first scene and it's just an asteroid hitting the ship)

The marketing department had no fucking confidence in this flick

Unfortunately it worked, when I went to see it there were a couple of staceys behind me who kept fucking giggling whenever any serious moment happened

And even then it was a huge crock of missed potential
There should have been way more conflict about the whole deal about him waking her up early because he wanted to get his dick wet.

this was an absolute waste of a reasonable alberit generic idea.

it needed a better aesthetic, a better cinematographer, better music, better actors. But there was something in there I was interested in.

>objectively think jlaw has an average face and slightly above average body
>benis goes diamonds over her more than any other objectively hotter actress
I watched this shit and all her other garbage movies in theatres. She is so hot to me.

This movie was dumb as hell.

is there a screener out yet?

that was alright apart from how tidy and ordered it was. they had been dead like 30 years by the time it ended, it should have had a hell of a lot more overgrowth. like who the fuck is mowing that grass?

>put dude in magic space med pod
>tell it to do everything

I laughed so fucking hard when this happened.