Cities

In your opinion, what is the worst city on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/may/15/san-pedro-sula-honduras-most-violent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone that is >60% black.

More specific

Detroit, AKA Nigger Land

Philadelphia has gotten pretty bad I hear

Kabul? Raqqa? Mogadishu?

Pretty much anywhere that is like returning to the year 1357.

Fort McMurray

In America, Chicago or Detroit (both nigger lands)
But I'd have to say I'd rather live there instead of any over polluted underpayed crowded Chinese city any day.

Any small town in the American south. Throw a dart at South Carolina and there's your answer.

New York

Probably this one

theguardian.com/world/2013/may/15/san-pedro-sula-honduras-most-violent

It's like a real life Markarth

D.C. is King's Landing.

He said city, not small town, you cucked Yankee

I was born in Highland Park Detroit. The hospital I was in had busted out windows so my mother actually saw the outside park where ooga boogas were shooitng some b-ball. She screamed so loud that they stopped playing basketball and told her to shut the fuck up from the bottom of the hospital. Her doctor told them to shut the fuck up and that she was delivering a baby.

I have since my birth here seen at least twenty robberies and two murders. One was a teenager riot in 1986 and last year in 2015. Though I've only seen two I've actually heard a dozen. I doubt there is any way to make the city better at this point

Probably San Francisco. It seems like New Sodom.

toronto

IKR. Those inbred hicks, amirite?

San Diego

What would Ben Franklin think if he saw his beloved Philly today?

Wilkes-Barre hands down.

detroit or chicago

chicago has enough gun deaths to be declared a war zone.

>The hospital I was in had busted out windows so my mother actually saw the outside park where ooga boogas were shooitng some b-ball. She screamed so l loud that they stopped playing basketball and told her to shut the fuck up from the bottom of the hospital. Her doctor told them to shut the fuck up and that she was delivering a baby.

O M I laffin

Mecca

Detroit

Don't talk to my prophet or my prophet's wife ever again.