WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE
Is it really the script for The Batman that is holding him back?

>says he won't direct the movie if the script isn't right
>he's a fucking head writer for the script

*him and his best friend Terrio

This is all some sort of conspiracy to make him hang himself

We simply have to work out why

>we

You and the rest of the Famous Five can get right on that.

Glad it flopped.

We didn't need a fantasy about a progressive gangster single handedly taking down the white man with his diverse squad of latinos and blacks,

>everyone he killed had to say nigga and shoot first so we know they deserved death
>he sent out screener copies

I feel bad for Elle tho

He was a catholic mick working for a wop and he only killed his boss because he was going to be killed due to the boss wanting his idiot son to take over. How progressive!

>>everyone he killed had to say nigga and shoot first so we know they deserved death
Oh so that's why it's getting poor scores then.

yeah i wonder why an industry almost entirely run by jews might not want a muslim to make good movies

Even Ali lost.

This is just Disney discrediting the competition by bribing the critics and the audiences.

>Disney is THIS afraid of Batman.
damn...

Yeah, remember how embarrassing it was for the MCU when Nolan's Batman trilogy happened and their movies flopped completely? They don't want that to happen again.

Captain America was going to be a standard solo movie up until BvS was in play. Civil War may have been the most requested to be adapted into a movie, but it was far in the plans. The fact they got Spiderman in the MCU is clearly a big signal that they were afraid, & we know the mouse doesn't like to share. Even if in the end they built a canon to crush an egg.

I for one feel optimistic for the future of both franchises.
X-Men not so much.

The Batman franchise is King Capeshit you don't want in the way. Disney's been in the biz long enough to know that it could hamper whatever movies they want to shill next. If you're making a batman movie, any of the four seasons are guaranteed bucks. Best to use everything at your disposal to slander the movie (or it's actors) to cast doubt and kill it's momentum.

All WB has to do is announce George Miller and throw in a (Mad Max Fury Road) next to his name for The Batman director and watch Disney buy the X-men rights the following week after.

This. To put it in tv terms, Batman is the BBC to Marvel's little white dick that just can't compete. I'm not saying Disney checks under the bed every night in pants shitting fear of Batman, but they clearly stock up on night lights when it's in the air.

I don't know, but that's a hideous film, and once Sup Forums gets wind of it, they're gonna fag up this board for weeks, so let's just not talk about it, OK?

Fuck the X-Men already, just let Disney buy the Fantastic Four so we can finally have a good Doom on screen.

So they could kill him off in one movie? If they were smart they would make Loki status.

>So they could kill him off in one movie?
Look at Mordo, Zemo and general Ross. All still alive. I'm sure they would know better than kill him off.

MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN APHRODITE

Holy shit did she actually eat something?!

Affleck somehow keeps building the hype for The Batman, unironically repeating what BVS did. This movie 100% will fail to live up to the expectations.

yeah nigger cum, went straight to her womb