It's a dad saves daughter by beating up a lot of dudes in front of her scene

>it's a dad saves daughter by beating up a lot of dudes in front of her scene

can Sup Forums tell me movies with this?

You mention it because then there's that weird feel of her being sexually attracted to him, right? Primal shit.

lad...

wew

It's been a while since I've seen it, but Arnold murders a shittons of dudes trying to save his daughter in Commando.

Parental feelings are wild. I kicked a 10 year old in the ribs when he pushed my 1 year old daughter over. I did not feel like a big man though, it was just a wired adrenaline rush from seeing someone intentionally hurt my kid. Yes, she is mine before the wife's daughter posters start giving me (You)s. DNA test said so.

Do you have a son? I cant see any man wanting a daughter in this generation

Why did you need a DNA test did you think your whore wife was cheating on you?

Barry Lyndon beats up his son's half brother. That was a cool scene.

I do not have a son and I'm not with her mother. Her mother turned into a vile horrendous person during the pregnancy and to establish child support, I needed to prove that I'm her dad. She looks just like me but her mother refused to allow me to sign the birth certificate, so we had to do a court ordered DNA. After the pregnancy and the hormones died down, she has been pretty great. Child support is pretty fucking low desu and her mother works a great job, so it isn't going to her personal shit. I got joint custody without a fight and see my daughter every day that I have off. But she was the biggest cunt on the planet when pregnant. Jesus Christ. Anyway, I'm still trying to find a way to navigate how to raise a responsible human being in the future. Like, yeah I know the day will come when a man or dyke, don't particularly care, will break her heart and that's what scares me the most. I think that modern degeneracy comes from parents trying too hard to force their kids to emulate them rather than actually just being a good example towards them. Don't be lax but don't super fucking totalitarian. Just gotta find the balance.

post pics of your daughter?

Fucking kek no.

>modern degeneracy comes from parents trying too hard to force their kids to emulate them
No. It stems from a complete lack of interest and interaction with their children.

t.childcare worker.

>What games do you play with your Dad?
>Uhh, TV?

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. I play with her all day but tend to be hands off when her cousins visit. My big issue is that she is definitely a big tv fan. She glues onto it if you turn it on to any cartoon. I've tried to keep her away from it but I know her grandparents let her watch it all day.

You are on the right track trying to set the right example. From the time they're born you have roughly an 8 year window where you are, by default, their hero. Most parents don't realise this and take advantage of it while they can.

> I know her grandparents let her watch it all day.
Hide the remote and never let her catch you watching it. She's young enough that you can establish 'dad's rules' versus 'grandma and grandpa's rules'. Set the law in stone now and you'll save yourself a shitstorm later.

Don't stress too much user, most parents don't spare enough concern about their childrearing ability's beyond the facebook photos they post. If you find yourself discussing these things with total strangers here you're probably doing better than you think.

Haha, the hero window is what I'm counting on. When I'm around, she's my best friend. Follows me everywhere jabbering "Dadadada". She has recently learned you can watch videos on phones and I've nipped that in the bud already by pretending to talk on my phone whenever she is around. Now instead of trying to get me to put Youtube on it, she just talks into it if she gets her hands on it. Thank you for this though, truly. I'll try to remember these things and see if I can talk to my mom and her mother's parents about it. I don't mind a little TV if she needs to rest from running around but it shouldn't be her go to entertainment.

>Now instead of trying to get me to put Youtube on it, she just talks into it if she gets her hands on it.
Nailing it.
>Watching shit = passive activity.
>Pretending to talk to dad over the phone = interaction.

Stop talking about your gay kid this is not your blog.
Fuck you

Does this count?

I'm sorry to have disrupted the unbroken chain of high-calibre discussion here to discuss parenting. Please forgive me I am thoroughly penitent.

Sorry senpai. It's something I do. I love to talk about my kid, even with strangers on a Slovakian underwear enthusiast forum. I'm a literal walking cliche. Even do the wallet shit with pictures. Still, despite it being off-topic, I'm sorry that positive interaction on this site bothers you.
Thanks though. I think I'm gonna head to bed but you've given me a modicum of faith in my parental skills.

god fucking damnit, Sup Forums

>Don't stress too much user, most parents don't spare enough concern about their childrearing ability's beyond the facebook photos they post
This is such a weird concept to me, did the parenting classes and all that stuff just stop running after 1999? I know a lot of people that should really be better parents (ie not drug addicts or in fucked up damiliea) but they're not, they just mute their kids with technology

fucking kek

please don't

I deal with mostly middle and upper-middle class parents who I'm sure took these classes, but raising their kids is just going through the motions. You'll see the kids walking into the foyer with their ipads still in hand, their mothers only taking them as they leave.
I don't even know how the hell these parents even lie to themselves thinking they are doing their kids a favour letting them 'learn' from the latest disney app.

I think a lot of them grew up with parents who told them 'not now, I'm busy' constantly, I they see what they are doing as some sort of improvement compared to their own childhood.

wtf i love kids now?

>now

mother turned into a vile horrendous person during the pregnancy
>she was the biggest cunt on the planet when pregnant.
>After the pregnancy and the hormones died down, she has been pretty great

Elaborate on this. Curious as I heard women will develop hatred towards an individual while pregnant.

crazy bitches

Doubt you'll see this but I just woke up so eh, she developed the most insane hatred towards me. Like we split up decently enough, I decide to meet her to discuss the baby. First words out of her mouth were "Thought you'd have killed yourself already." I was pretty taken aback by this. 20 minutes later, she's letting me look at the baby bump and feel it and what not. Anyway, she promises me I can go to ultrasounds and all the standard baby stuff. I go to one. She just says mean shit to me the whole way there. "You're not going to be good dad." "My brother will be more of a father to this baby than you." Keep in mind, she was literally my best friend/girlfriend for 10 years prior to this. She knew how to twist the knife. Anyway, I got to go to a single ultrasound and decided to simply give her space. Until I found out from a stranger that I was having a daughter instead of a son like I had been told. I text her after not speaking for three months and she threatened a restraining order against me if I contacted her again. I hadn't seen or heard from her since she told me it was a boy. My father dies, she doesn't do anything, she knew he was dying and was rather close to him. Then the birth. Oh God the birth. I got to sit in a waiting room for 9 hours after my daughter was born. I watched her father that she hates go see her, old friends from school, her co-workers, her 5th cousins, her step-siblings she hasn't seen for 15 years and various other people she didn't give a shit about go see my daughter. Just to piss me off so I would make a mistake. She has admitted to it. My daughter's grandmother more or less had to sneak me in while she went to the bathroom. I held my daughter for 5 minutes on the day she was born. We're good now, haven't argued or fought ever. I can't ever forgive her for the horseshit she put me through. You want to know my great crime for this? I was stressed out over my father's terminal illness and snapped at her.

Why did you split up and did you know she was pregnant? Honestly, did you ghost her for 3 months, or did you make it clear why you choose that path?

I told her that I would give her space until she felt we could speak. My only contact with her after that was "Happy Mother's Day." I knew she was pregnant and she left me. I was excited to be a dad. What caused our breakup was an offhand comment about how "My mother says we're gonna have boy, clearly she is right because she's raised more kids." or something like that. She retorted with "She's also miscarried more." I called her a cunt. And then we were angrily fighting in public and I go thrown out of the store. But we managed the breakup after that to go smoother.

The seems pretty cunty from an outsiders perspective, was this just her sense of humor? How far along was she when you broke up?

Cool blog faggots

Only a few months. We both have that dry, kinda mean sense of humor but it rubbed me the wrong way, so I got a little on edge and reacted angrily. She later told me that she was considering leaving before the fight because I was ridiculously stressed out over my father.

gayest board on Sup Forums

It strange. I punted a dog for snapping at my son.

It's just primitive, like your reptile brain just goes apeshit. I understand why mother bears are so vicious.