Why don't you see English players playing in foreign leagues? Is it because they're shit?

Why don't you see English players playing in foreign leagues? Is it because they're shit?

Because English clubs pay more

are you stupid? why would they go abroad when they can get better wages and be rated higher at home?

We don't want them, and they would earn more in England than anywhere else.

>be 20 years old and english
>be really fast and strong but have few other qualities
>have to choose between high-paying league that values players like you or lower-paying leagues that don't

It's because they're all racists.

Why can't they get into clubs like Bayern/Real/Barca/Juventus who would pay well?

being english and elite gives you a blank wage cheque in england, do you really think the big european clubs weren't going for rppney when he had that bitchfit during his prime?

not safe

and yes maybe becus all the other league are shit

why don't you see american soccer fans getting beat up with sticks in the streets? is it because they stay inside every day and every night?

>two non-white nations and Germany

Yeah, can't think why patriotic English players wouldn't want to take a pay cut to play there.

Don't forget the language issue. We Anglos are notoriously bad at learning second languages.

Because they care more about money than glory. If you are English, let's say Alli, clubs like Spurs would pay you more than Barcelona

Tévez played most if his career in England and Italy and didn't learn any of these languages, you don't need to speak the home language to play

not if you're a spic because everyone just assumes you're mentally challenged. when white people can't do something we get judged for it.

Thats because spanish speaking people are second in being the worst to learn second languages with anglos being the first and french the third ones
Having global empires made these languages so global that natives dont see the need to learn another language
We catalans on the other hand can sepak several languages and all our presidents knew more than 4

The PL pays relatively more.

We are good at being physically superior but technically we are miles behind in general bar a few players. It's why we can't compete against the top teams on a national level.

yes what foreign team would pay £40m for Ox? English players are absurdly overpriced for English clubs
Hell Real would have to put down £200mil at least for Kane

>Hell Real would have to put down £200mil at least for Kane

LOL

Coddled modern players too spoiled on toilets that flush toilet paper and drinkable tap water.

right now kane is worth more than neymar

It's not far from the truth. How could Spurs even replace him anyway?

he's right though. it's not that kane is that good, but that the PL has so much money they have no reason to let him go for a fair price

you got cucked hard by the government in madrid today

what is your statement on that and what will happen next?
a cheeky civil war?

Both

Based team to be honest

Because they're thick as pig shit

When Real were the richest club going the likes of Owen and Beckham did end up there

Now that English clubs actually have more financial power than them nobody is going to go there.

Look at Man City and their english players, if any of them turned into world beaters they'd still have zero motive to leave

>Who is David Beckham

Sancho literally made his debut for Dortmund yesterday, a move he forced to happen

Oh what, so they should leave the elite most popular league on earth and go to fucking Peru or something? Wow what a good idea dickhead

Joe looked so happy in Turin

I don’t get why he didn’t stay

hart played in torino last season and he gave instructions to the defenders in english

>Elite

he's an exception and only played 3 seasons in spain

he played more time in the usa than in spain

only real can afford ripoff english players desu

mcmanaman
woodgate
bale
beckham
owen
probably some more

He played for PSG and AC Milan too

Because everyone in Britain is genetically unable to learn another language. And now with the advent of the internet, it's just going to get worse

Money, Torino isn't rich enough to pay for his wage.

English players are just too expensive.

Because half of what appeals to working class chavs who play football is the celebrity lifestyle and """"" beautiful """"" women all willing to throw themselves at players. They won't get that abroad.

The other half, as others pointed out, is the money.

who is this cum drum?

fpfb
/thread

What ? It's the most popular league and most competitive of the big leagues.

I don't care if other leagues have better teams. They are not as popular and are less competitive.

>PSG wins lol
>Real Madrid/Barca wins lol
>JJ wins lol
>Bayern Munich wins lol
>Cork city/Dundalk wins lol

Premier league is the best, it's just a fucking fact you dumbass

>Premier league is the best
If you like shitty, boring hoofball and mercenaries.

And what league do you watch more? Please elaborate? Why is the premier league the most talked about on spee?

Huh? Go on don't stutter now?

he will win atlas the league, and england the world cup

Ashley Young is so punchable

Sup Forums is an Anglosphere dominated board you fetal alcohol syndromed fuck.

An English player should unironically sign for Boca or River Plate just for the memes.

Why don't Italian players play abroad? Are they shit too?

It's because English clubs will pay them more than they could possibly earn anywhere else. In the past couple decades, even world class English players have stayed in England for the most part because that's where the money is (Owen and Beckham are the exceptions iirc). Why would you go play in Spain or Italy for 100,000 pounds per week when you could stay in your home country and earn 150,000?

Fuck you I'm sure your also a pisshead becasue of muh roots

>mercenaries
As opposed to the noble brave boys of the other top European leagues who are only in it for the love of the game?

I'm a literal native American (Apache). So while we have our own alcohol problems, i'm not one of those MUH 1/64 IRISH BLOOD queers

He is probably in the top 3 most valuable players in the world right now.

Does teepee have internet

If there were no quotas for homegrown players, would the English start to play abroad?

So I just imagined those last 5 years of English teams doing fuck all in the CL did I?

Man City has English players?

>Look at Man City and their english players
What English players? They've got John Stones and a Jamaican.

kek. Haven't stepped inside a teepee since 1998, and even then it was a replica in a museum.

juan rocha is available

How many English players have actually played abroad in the last few years? Only ones that come to mind for me are Dier in Portugal (but he's half-Portuguese so that barely counts) and the occasional retiree in MLS (Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham).

How many Americans actually leave America? We're the land of opportunity for footballers. Everyone wants to come here.

>How many Americans actually leave America?

Desu 80% of us don't even know that there are other countries aside from ours.

the ONLY English player that RM would even consider looking at (for their bench) is Kane. How is Alli doing? maybe him too

>implying Real Murcia would even look at players from outside Murcia.

Macca was good for halal though

Becks was less good but still decent

>How many Americans actually leave America?
I think Yedlin in Newcastle and Cameron in Stoke are the only Americans playing in the PL, but there's also Pulisic and a few others in the Bundesliga.

Also Danny Williams at Huddersfield

all were good apart from Woodgate

Kane would unironically be more effective than Benz

They would have to build their attack around him though which just wouldn't happen with Rolando demanding goals

>Germany
>White

IM NOT SAYING ITS BEST QUALITY BUT MOST POPULAR AND MOST ENTERTAINMENT

All he's saying is that it's popular and competitive. Billions of people watch it and it's had 4 different champions in the last 5 years, which is more than you can say for the other top leagues.

Name one PL game that had more viewers than the CL final

The CL isn't an actual league, it's just a tournament involving the best teams from each league.

>inb4 "it literally has the word league in it!"

I thought Brits were supposed to be sophisticated?

Wow I didn't know that, thank you my American friend for explaining Soccer to me

No problem. It's always an honor to help the indigent and the downtrodden.

If you understand then why are you even bringing up the CL final? How is it relevant to a discussion of which league is the most popular?

It's hard to get a work permit due to being non-EU and having a fairly low FIFA ranking.
Most Americans in Europe have a European passport due to being dual nationality, it's quite hard for plain American Americans to get there unless they get a lot of NT call-ups first, and even then MLS has retarded transfer rules that discourage teams from selling their players abroad.

Because it's the most popular tournament dumbass, Neymar didn't go to PSG cos he wanted to play Nantes and St Ettiene every week, he went cos his team got BTFO in the CL

>(You)

lrn about the Atlantic filter effect. We only get quality Brits here because the trashy and subhuman Brits can't afford to visit and instead head over to Spain and Italy. The kinds of Brits mainland Euros have to endure are far different from the beau monde Brits you run into here.

The point is, if English clubs weren't forced to have English players then they would just import superior European/South American players. Sorry bongs but it's true.

>PSG wins lol
They couldn't even win last year you retarded inbred ginger island monkey. Keep slurping the semen of your Orangists masters you little bitch furry cumguzzler. Fuck, I despise you asshaters so fucking much.
Fuck you.

This meme that English players shouldn't go abroad cos "Our league is too good" needs to die

hes irish so a man u customer dont bother with him

So what if it's the most popular tournament? We're talking about the most popular league. And Neymar went to PSG for the money and the chance to be the main man, not because he thought Barca no longer had a shot of winning the CL. They were in the semifinals this year ffs.

Didn't Monaco win last season?

Is anyone pushing this meme? It seems like your media and pundits are constantly bashing the Premier League, especially guys like Neville and Gerrard who were in their prime when the PL was actually good in Europe.

They had 4 in a row before last season and will win it again this season.

Yeah this thread is full of this meme

>Le PL is competitive

The Championship is more competitive how is that an argument?

Jesus Christ you're thick. How many people need to explain this to you

Still waiting for an Answer

>Championship

Fuck sake, I knew someone would come up with that. Oh what so some Mongolian fifth division had 10 different winners in the last 10 years hurrr it must be better than the prem.

The premier ship is the best taking into account popularity, competitiveness and quality. You won't get a better combination of the three.

We are comparing domestic leagues

>Quality

Gonna need some proof of this

This season might be the turning point as suprise suprise, employing world class managers, produces world class results

actually, tottenham is a bad example of your "typical PL wages". they probably pay on par with clubs like everton or leicester.they are nowhere near liverpool or arsenal and probably miles behind both manchesters or chelsea. yet, their first eleven, when fit, is third in strength in england currently, only behind Citizens and Chelsea.

levy is a wise jew and compared to le putins lil bitch or petro-dollars shitheads he has to actually run business.

new