Kingsman: The Secret Service

Was it kino?

it was genocide kino

No. It's reddit the action flick

Watching it on tv right now and they had a semi censored church scene. Fucking bullshit

fuck how did they censor it?

what is the point of semi censor it? if you show 5 seconds of it is probably already to much for day time TV

Pure kino and allaround FUN MOOBIE

I enjoyed the gazelle fight and scenes

I lost respect for this board when I saw at least 6 different people praising this incredibly gay piece of shit here. It was one of those moments I realized the board had changed irrevocably for the worst. It's one of those movies adored by people who unironically wear fedoras in real life.

The girl with sword legs was hot and it was nice seeing Mark Hamill but overall it was fucking terrible, like an edgy Agent Cody Banks

is it true there are scenes you saw in the cinema that aren't in any other release?

It was stylish but emotionally adolescent bordering on psycopathic

It just aired in australia, it's 11pm here now
That was my first time seeing it, apparently there was meant to be a naked ass at some point but they must have cut that scene out too

They cut out the most gory parts, like when three people are impaled on a stick and the first chick getting shot

And it just finished and the french princesses ass was cut out. The 2 best parts of the movie

>dude why dont presidents fight the war lmao
Angsty teen mentality throughout the whole movie but it was fun

Are there any other movies where obama has an on screen death?

Look up an uncensored church scence. Its pretty fucking good man

It's a fun movie - it doesn't try to be anymore than it is, a fun action movie.

t. "mature" 17 year olds
Go back to your hipster trash

>tfw pleb friend told me it's more of a James Bond film than the Craig films

You should have seen how they butchered Hannibal.
The season three finale fight scene was near entirely removed. Like a minute or two gone.

What are some more /funcore/ flicks?

>watching tv

why?

where can i find it

Valentine did literally nothing wrong and his motives were morally justified

it even had that stupid mountain snow fortress at the end lmao

It's a half decent flick. Really don't think all the violence was fitting for Bondlite though.