Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

woody kind of reminds me of a guy in my old high school class. he would always say "oh no i think i fucked up on that test. man, i did really poorly. ugh". and then he would get an A. every time.

no need to beat around the bush: he's the epitome of jewishness

Fuck Allan Stewart Konigsberg

The fatty was probably jealous of him. Fat fucks live constantly with feeling of inferiority because everybody can see 24/7 that they lack self control

that's rich coming from orson "MUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHhthefrennchhhhampagne" welles

How so?

He genuinely didn't seem like the guy who would care about that. He was an actor on the other hand...

All I have to say about that is "it takes one to know one". He gets into such detail...
May guess would be he was like that before he recognized how bad this was.

Classic case of projection.

hey like what the fuck am I reading? who's OW who's HJ?

great fucking thread

I have yet to understand why people praise this old pedo kike.

His movies are all the same and very boring

ebin bait bro

based Orson

Orson Welles is right. Shy people are too in love with themselves.

>one of the greatest actors/directors of the twentieth century versus a stupid Jew who... ah jeeze... makes money off pretending... ah... to be neurotic when really he just, and I mean oh jeeeeeeeze, he just wants to fuck premature girls

Orson Welles was a notorious compulsive liar.

Katharine Hepburn hated Meryl Streep calling Streep her least favorite modern actress. quoted as referring to Streep’s acting skills as 'click, click, click' meaning that you can always see the wheels turning in her head.

damn, Owen Wilson went in on him

>all these Woody Allen apologists
Neck thyselves

Orson Welles is right about Woody Allen, but I actually think Woody Allen would agree with him. A lot of his films are pretty introspective about the duality of hating and loving himself.

I agree with and understand everything Orson is saying here except for

>Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant.
Why, though? It's the loud people who can't shut up who are arrogant.

>He acts shy, but he's not. He's scared.
Is there a difference?

>It's people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? He wasn't pretending to be modest, he was scared, remember?

I can't help but wonder how much of Orson's understanding here is based on his own experiences.

someday I'm a gonna marry this girl but first I'm a gonna take pictures of her splayed beaver and put them where her Mom can find them

look how scared that kid looks

and she's holding on for support

Woody Allen is definitely a shitty person but I think Welles is stereotyping shy people. Not all of them have the same personality.

I remember that greentexted quote got a few 300+ reply threads last month or so

Orson Welles and Hugh Jass

Kat is a talent bitch tbqh

Based Katharine.

I wish it wasn't true
source: me