Looking forward to season 5 Sup Forums?

Looking forward to season 5 Sup Forums?

its probably gonna be just as bad as 4, so not really

Not really
JRM might be fun but that last scene wasn't really encouraging
I'll let it run for a few eps and see what the damage is first

I'm keen for Ivar to be made fun of some more

Oh that wacky Ivar, what WILL he do next?

I think it will be way worst really.
No more Ragnar, no more Ecbert, autist Ivar sperging out...

Well at least we know Harald will BTFO Slagertha also the mudshit child killing Helga redeemed a lot, it literally showed what happens when you try to adopt a mudshit spawn into your family. Plus now Floki is free to go to Iceland. Ivar will form jomsvikings or something similar, Björn goes to mediterranian and Ubbe and Vitsärk will stay in east anglia as jarls.

Wouldn't it be great if exactly this happened and each of them got 5 mins of screen time each to develop their stories. Would probably be alot better than the shit that's been going on since poor ol' Ragnar passed on.

The should bring in Ray Stevenson for a large role, show is garbage now but I'll still watch because there aint shit else.

i have big hopes with this guy.

Lagertha is due to fucking dying, Ivar or Harald will most likely be the ones to kill her. Harald gets Kattegat and they can shift focus from it completely and we can stop revisiting Kattegat for good(I'm honestly tired of the GoT powerplays and what not involving Kattegat). Harald's brother goes with Bjorn so they have that dynamic going there with the Mediterranian.

Like the other user said, Floki goes to Iceland. Ivar takes his army to kill some christian fucking shits and Ubbe and Vitsark get in to shenanigans in East Anglia.

A 5 story focus on the 4 brothers and Floki going through new lands we haven't seen yet and battling would honestly make Season 5 great. But I fear that's not the case, the show is getting in to normie status and I fear the quality will dwindle.

Fucking no, I'm not sure if I will even download 1 episode.

Would love to see Constantinople.

So is Ivar not going to be punished for killing his brother?

Since they killed my nigga Sigurd. I'm not sure.

Nope. She dies saving Ivar when they attack York.

I'm looking forward to this trash finally ending

>Sigurd actually becomes the king of Denmark
>He marries King Ælla's daughter
>His descendant, Harald Fairhair, becomes king of Norway
>Harald "Finehair" is a character in the show, whose dream is to be king of Norway
>His brother is called Halfdan the Black
>Halfdan the Black is a real historical figure, the father of Harald Fairhair
>Rollo was not related to Ragnar
>Rollo was 19 years old when the Great Heathen army was raised
>Lagertha was Ragnars third wife, and Åslaug was his second
>Bjorn Ironside was the child of Ragnar and Åslaug
>Ivar was actually the eldest of Åslaugs sons
>Homosexuality was a big no-no
>Female warriors were very rare
>Kin-slaying was such a big no-no that it was thought to bring Ragnarok one step closer

The writer of this show is an utter hack.

They also: didn't dress like poor bikers and were aware of the concept of helmets

When can we expect it btw?

all great points except for the last we have not seen the consequences of Ivar's brother killing and the attitude towards Rollo shows that they do not take that shit lightly

>>Female warriors were very rare

So rare that afaik they were mentioned only once in a saga and nowhere else so basically they didn't even exist.

>"history" channel

>JRM might be fun but that last scene wasn't really encouraging

>tfw he will just die in S5 anyways if they stay remotely true to history

>if they stay remotely true to history

Im not gonna die next season. You mad weak boi?

>Ivar sperging out.

i already hate him ... he was so ridiculous in his chariot

i hope rhys meyer will btfo them and kill a couple of ragnar mongrels

You're also like sixty years old and all they ever changed was your hairstyle.

Kill Judith too, she inspires the cringe like no other.

He's a warrior priest called haebart (something like that). He was a legendary sword fighter was someone the heathen army did not like tangling with. The warrior priests of England are precursors to Knights and chivalry.

Post superior Ragnars