Melissa mccarthy as sean spicer

>melissa mccarthy as sean spicer
>alec baldwin as donald trump
>larry david as bernie sanders

Why can't SNL produce any decent comedians from the current cast instead of hiring famous comedians?

The current cast does play politicians though. The one lesbian chick plays every blonde female related to politics.

Kate mckinnon did a great Killary tho

Baldwin, who i like, isnt that amazing- Trump is sort of beyond parody. But McCarthy's Spicer was really funny.

because there's so many good platforms for comedians and writers compared to back then, and SNL takes over your entire life for a less than stellar salary. They've put forth an honest effort at making each other succeed

>comedy bang bang
>@midnight
>netflix specials
>adult swim
>podcasts/youtube shows

> donald trump, hillary clinton, and Bernie are all old af

Why cant America produce any decent politicians anymore ?

She was great. I hope Spicer keeps it up so she can come back. When she picked up the podium kek.

>hope Spicer keeps it up

I honestly wonder if he's able to make the entire four years. Each day it looks like he's a tiny bit more dead inside, having to spit out obvious lies and bullshit in effort to make Donald good that he very well knows nobody will believe.

She was amazing though

The funniest skit I've seen in years

they need veterans to come in to handle these roles

What emotion is she trying to convey?

SNL is shit unless Keenan Thompson is on.

damn she is hot

I think the issue is that everyone knows Trump spins bullshit and has accepted it now so it's not an issue for him to say whatever but spicer doesn't have that freedom.

>emotion

to quote Morpheus "She's never used them."

Remember when SNL spoofed Obama and his press secretary on a weekly basis?
Good times
Wait

spicer looks fucking scary

Funny?

>STOP MAKING FUN OF ME. I NEED A SPACE WHERE I CAN BE SAFE FROM HUMOR STOOOOOP

> Trumplets getting triggered

Never gets old

>A show that has never ever been funny despite having some of the best comedians in the world working for it

>Asking why they need to bring in outside help just to not be completely worthless and unwatched

t. Burning cars right now because he's in the oval office

Imagine if you got a Kennedy today.

>Sexist/Rapist
>Neck deep in gang crime
>Literally supports Nazi's and hates Liberals (aka Communists)
>Refuses to listen to his top military advisers or any other experts
>History of corruption

He'd be out on his ass in a week. Riots in the streets. Probably shot by some Antifa loony before even Lee Harvey or the CIA or the Alieums could get to him.

It's almost as if there's a difference in the ratio of crazy shit said by them. Weird.

Really should have hired Milo.

>Jim Carrey
What the fuck man

Are these bots?

>B-B-B-BUT C-C-C-CLINTON

>Literally supports Nazi's and hates Liberals
lol wut. He was such a liberal that he defied his military advisers in the cuban missile crisis

Not really. Obama's style of political bullshit was satirized very well in British shows like Yes Prime Minister or The Thick Of It.

Americans are just too stupid to do that sort of comedy. They only know big, dumb broad imitation and slapstick comedy.

What? He ran in a time when being a fucking Catholic was the biggest mark against his name. Kennedy just proved too goddamn charismatic.

And besides, look who just won your election. The democrats should have just run someone young and sexy did they learn nothing from Obama and Trudeau?

He literally (literally) supported Nazis both at home (at NASA) and abroad (in West Germany and countries trapped in the Eastern Bloc), and in among Cuban exiles and other Latin American countries.

He hated Communists and gave a great many speeches on just why he hated them and spent a great deal of money and time on the best ways to kill them.

>He was such a liberal that he defied his military advisers in the cuban missile crisis

Sounds like the sort of reckless and dangerous thing Trump would do. But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

I don't get your reply. I mean, yeah, you shouldn't bring up Hillary Clinton out of nowhere, but in this case, bringing it up is relevant and important when replying to criticism her kid left.

>Non stop negative coverage of Trump basically got him elected and the reason why he didn't have to buy up TV ads
>We need to stop this man!
>I know let's make fun of him non stop and cover him non stop and compare him to Hitler!

So I guess Trump will be a two term president all while all he had to do was keep his promises and continue tweeting. Liberals, when will they learn?

>Trying this hard to make Trump look good by pretending a popular president was just the same.

SNL has been irrelevant garbage since like '91.

Who the hell was his press secretary? Besides Biden, I have no idea who else was in Obama's inner circle, and from what I've read, he mostly worked alone anyway.

Except Kennedy would be labeled a Nazi rapist today.

You need a Kennedy who appeals to blue haired fat women.

Exactly like Trudeau.

Trudeau would never hire a Nazi to put men on the moon or be a drug abusing sex pest.

Yeah I felt really inspired by "IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF WE FALL FOR SOME OKEY DOKE HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP"

>Nobody was talking about Clinton
>BUT GUYS HILLARY CLINTON SAID THIS HAHAHA PLZ DON'T LOOK AT TRUMP-KIN
>Nobody is talking about Clinton, user.
>I MEAN DON'T BRING CLINTON UP OUT OF NOWHERE BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT CLINTON SOME MORE.

>They only know big, dumb broad imitation and slapstick comedy.

That explains why Trump won

I'm actually not.

I'm just trying to make hypocritical liberals look bad by highlighting their complete disinterest in the facts and their adherence to corporate propaganda and partisan politics above objective truth and dedication to principal.

Trump hasn't even been in long enough to assess the damage.

>Nazi's

Why the hell is this mistake so common?

>B-B-BUT TRUMP!

Well, precisely.

SNL is part of what created the retard culture that allowed Trump to look out at the audience at a WWE wrestling match and think "Gee, I wonder if these fucking people vote".

>lowest overall ratings in decades
>lowest 18-49 demo rating in decades
>talent jump ship as soon as they can
>youtube videos get more viewers
>more people watch unboxing videos than pay attention to hypocritical liberal millionaires

JUST

she actually looks like him that's some great make up work

Because I actually don't know if they're NAZIs, NAZIS, NAZI, or Nazi's, and since I can't pronounce the fucking thing anyway, I just stick with Nazi's, like Dog's, or Truck's.

Not really. She's just a really fucking ugly woman.

t. Diet Coke drinker

So you're just trying to win an argument on the internet. Congratulations on being that pathetic.

>Thread about SNLs representation of Trump
>People get in their safe spaces because SNL makes fun of Trump
>Call out that people are in their safe spaces
>BUT CLINTON DID THIS GUYS
>Call out that bringing Clinton up out of nowhere is laughable like "BUT BUSH" was
>HAHAHA YOU'RE DOING THAT WITH TRUMP
>In a thread about SNLs mocking of Trump

Yup.

>British shows
go back to bed, tea and trumpets. only 50 people on the planet watch "British shows"

>supporting germans means supporting nazis

Plus he literally told one of his lovers that he rather his kids be red than dead.

You can tell Spicer from McCarthy easily. Spicer was the one who wasn't in a flop remake of a beloved movie.

His twitter is pure gold.

>doesn't understand what a safe space is
>proceeds to keep shitposting about it in his safe space thread
Kek enjoy the next 8 years

Why did they even target Spicer? I swear as soon as they scent dissent these liberal will jump on your like a hound

She really doesn't though. She just plays it as Kate McKinnon in a wig with extra awkwardness. It's terrible but it's not even her fault. Hillary Clinton just has no personality to parody because everyone of her public actions and words are planned ahead to create a bland image.

Did they reference Gundam at all in the parody?

>this is funny
>watch it
>its boring

okay

I think that's why McKinnon works for the role, her comedy generally skews awkward and every single time Hillary has ever tried to come across as relatable in public it was the most awkward thing imaginable.

>So you're just trying to win an argument on the internet.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I wasn't arguing with anyone.

>Congratulations on being that pathetic.

Congratulations on being upset by comments on a digital animal trading post.

More than watch SNL currently.

He actually supported literal Nazi's.

>Rather his kids be red than dead

Isn't that just common sense?

Dude they tried to make him wearing a green tie into a meme because Charlie "DUDE GIVING HIV TO EVERYONE I LOVE LMAO" Sheen said it looked dumb on twitter.
The left is desperate for anything to stick at this point since they already played the Hitler card and failed.

Seriously? Spicer is a comic gold mine. He eats bullshit and spits lies.

Spicer sketch was hilarious. Trumpkins BTFO.

So like every press secretary ever?

Remember when Trump and his press secretary lied on a daily basis?

Your proofs only show germans though. And no it proves he wasn't a staunch anti-commie like most of the people at that time

Not really

>Sounds like the sort of reckless and dangerous thing Trump would do

Yeah, see, the thing is that Kennedy was actually pretty informed, eloquent and smart person. He always took his briefings, read books, was an avid poetry lover, and went through several different newspapers every morning to get as wide perspective on all current events so that he could make well thought out and informed policy decisions. You could trust his judgment.

Meanwhile Trump doesn't take briefings, won't read reports if he thinks they're too long (some people even have started speculating if he can even read that well), watches Fox and cable TV and then tweets angrily about whatever he just saw mentioned on TV, and as we've recently seen, his big executive orders are prepared amateurishly. He's the exact opposite of JFK in that regard.

So when Kennedy did something against the advice of his chief advisers, you could trust him to be enough well read and informed about the subject that his decisions could be considered well thought out, so you could put your trust in him. With Trump, it's impulsive, poorly considered tantrums and just making it up as he moves forward, that makes you worried that he's just going to do something stupid. Like say we're sending our army into Mexico.

When are they gonna spoof that American child Trump killed?

This was genuinely funny

>he still takes polls seriously after the election

>Spicer was the one who wasn't in a flop remake of a beloved movie.

Yeah, he's in the flopping remake of a Republican administration.

I feel like they really want to make fun of the left as much as they do to the right. However every time they do it doesn't go over well with their viewers.

Can you really blame them for wanting to pander to their target audience?

Once liberals start spoofing Obama for killing her older brother and father

>However every time they do it doesn't go over well with their viewers.

Every time they insult the right it doesn't go well with the president, their #1 viewer who loyally watches every week.

>posting the wrong image

>>>/9gag/

That doesn't even make sense.

10/10

>Why did they even target Spicer?

Because he literally became Trump's equivalent of Baghdad Bob on his very first press conference when he tried to bs that Trump's inaugural was the largest in history.

This has been my life's experience with SNL. The cowbell thing was okay.

Thanks user

>Ctrl + F
>Hillary
>Ctrl + F
>Obama

Loving this. You know you don't have a leg to stand on (and neither does the president).

He was a staunch anti Commie and his speeches and actions verify this.

>only show Germans

Explain pic related.

God I wish I was wealthy. Donald Trump got to hang out with nude, teenage beauty queens. Rich people get to have all the fun.

Probably wiser than sending a non-union cuban equivalent army into the bay of pigs tbqh.

>cry when some kid you never gave a fuck about until it became politically convenient to gets killed overseas
>cry when people bring up that Obama already had her dad and brother killed
Cry more you fucking baby

i keked

I don't get it.

HITLER SAT IN A CHAIR ONCE
TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

Nowhere near as good as Baghdad Bob.

Let's see how he goes when Trump invades or explodes somewhere.

Kennedy certainly learned not to put so much blind faith in his gung ho military advisers after that.

This. Obama was literally perfect.

I wish he would run for a 3rd term. :(

All the President's Men: 2016.

She can play Deepthroat.

>More than watch SNL currently.
oh look an alternative fact.
last night's SNL skit is all over the news of the only country that matters in world affairs, america. go back to watching american news and american shows, britbuddy.

we already got that with the catastrophic strike mission in Yemen that was one giant clusterfuck

Why would anyone care about a terrorist's kid being killed in a raid? Especially one in which a SEAL was killed?

No one gave a shit when we killed her brother, swapping out Obama's name for Trump's won't make most people care now either.

>all over the news
>meanwhile news media is dropping in viewership at a high rate
Wow it's fucking nothing

It was a different time regardless. Things were a bit different then. Things like that wasn't taken as seriously.