/ntttiog/

Now that the torrent is out, what did you think about this movie?
Also recommend movies on torrent, links optional.

Wasted potential to be honest, they played it so straight and typical when they could have done so many other interesting things.

he couldn't resist Jennifer Lawrences sweet ass

I'd give it a 7/10. Would be 9/10 if we replaced Discount Haley Bennett.

Should I watch it or is it a waste of time?

Worth a watch.

What's your favorite movie, off the top not set in stone?

>Only black guy in the entire movie
>Still dies first

where did lawrence fishbourne even come from? was his pod broken like pratts or was he expected to life for over 120 years

sometimes i go to the cinema and just watch a random movie based on the poster alone, which for passengers was simply a pic of the spacecraft.

expected sci fi, got a romcom. didnt like it. the premise was actually kinda cool but idk.

also the captain dying and them somehow fixing this huge spaceship that's malfunctioning all over the place, by themselves and within short time was too much of a stretch. i know it's sci fi. idgaf. a common mechanic can't fix a fucking spaceship give me a break

answer this

Is there a watchable rip out or is it one of those shit ones with hardcoded chink subs?

subs don't bother me as long as the picture quality is > cam

your loss i reckon

Yeah, his pod had an accident like Pratts, and he just happened to be a crew member with bridge access. This was so ham-fisted I thought he was either an android or it played into the whole conspiracy thing, but nope, just really shit writing.

I think it's because I grew up in a country where all foreign movies are subbed instead of dubbed so if there are subs on the screen my eyes will be drawn to them automatically even if it's an unreadable elf language

His pod broke like Pratt's but his didn't get the whole welcome mat program like Pratt's. That's why he died so quick.

the 1080p one is good enough for a lap display

and where the fuck is the rest of the crew? wouldn't at least one or two more want to be woken up to fix the fucking ship? I mean it was proven that you could get people back to sleep and back into the pods. Huge plot hole.

I've seen my fav movies too many times to be favs anymore.

Then I can't take your word for it.
This is one movie I'll never see, unless I'm sitting on the couch one day and it comes up on broadcast television

Suck on deez nuts then!

>I can't take your
Take my cock in your mouthnstead, you faggot!