What food/drink enhances rewatching the sopranos?

What food/drink enhances rewatching the sopranos?

Oooohh just cooka up someahda sphegettini

GABAGOOL

Godfather said sugar in the sauce. that's gay, you don't want sweet tomatoes
Goodfellas said to slice garlic thin enough that it melts in the olive oil. it changes nothing, don't do that unless you want super garlic fingers for a day
Ralphie said to take your pasta and mix it with sauce and butter, as if you wanted mushy shit instead of sauce + pasta. if you want more sauce with each bite, use a tube pasta instead of string

they're all bad

GABAGOOL MUDDAFUCKAH
BADA BING DOLMIO SAUCE

Next rewatch I think I'll try to find all the product placements in every scene

Good luck, there is a shitload of them.

On the bluray release they have these 2 round table discussions with cast and crew, Chase is the only one in both discussions but they talk about putting products on the show and then getting loads of free shit for it.

The episode where Chrissy has his intervention and remarks to the guy running it that "aren't you that guy that stole those pork loins from X grocery store" (I've forgotten the name) anyway, the grocery store sent a letter to the producers thanking them for being in the show.

They mention the only thing they really didn't get free was Cadillacs, despite all the crew driving them.

There is another good bit where Junior says something like "I should have fucking Angie Dickinson", then they got a letter from her thanking them for being featured too.

I fucking love this show.

Ziti al forno + Nero D'Avola

chinese takeout with Rolling Rock or coca cola. sandwiches with cold cuts, preferably stuff like capicola, hot salami and other italian meats and cheeses. obviously some kind of pasta with sauce, I like to go for orecchiette with broccoli rabe and sausage, or a seafood linguini or rotelli with alfredo sauce. All al dente of course

Is that a real book?

I have this book. Not sure but I think some of the writers wrote the in-between stuff.

"Americans are like Germans!"
Q&A with Furio Giunta

Furio(F): What do you want, Artie?
Artie(A): How do you like America?

F: I like it a lot.
A: How do you like the food in America?
F: Not so good.
A: How so?
F: First, you use too much sauce on your spaghetti. Very bad. Too soupy. Can't taste the pasta, the semolina.
A: I'm making a note.
F: Then you do something really stupid. You drink cappuccino after dinner!
A: Yes, that's very big here.
F: Well, it's stupid. Back home, cappuccino is in the morning, before 11 A.M. After dinner, it's like a, how do you say, milkshake. Americans are like Germans!
A: Ouch.
F: And, finally, never serve pasta and meat on the same plate. Very German. First the pasta, then the meat. That's the right way.
A: That's a lot of plates.
F: Make somebody to wash them. Kids here are spoil.
A: You must like something over here.
F: Yeah, my own moozarell'...you can't screw that up.
A: That's it?
F: No, I really like pigs in their bed. The cocktail franks. You buy frozen and heat them up.
A: Pigs in a blanket? You're kidding.
F: The dough should be soft, nice.
A: but you can get that merda anywhere.
F: I wish.

I miss the old coke can design

it's real

Junior's Ten Tips to Living Long and Living Well.

As it is well known, eating grilled red meat for years at a time can kill you. But some of us survive despite our artery-clogging dining habits. Junior Soprano is one such survivor. Here are a few of his tips for staying alive.--AB

1. Always trust blood relatives over friends, but not very far.

2. Learn to sing. It's impossible to sing and be pissed off at the same time.

3. Have lunch with friends at least three times a week. If they resist, insist.

4. Never feel guilty about anything. If it happened, it happened. Just go on.

5. Red wine is rich in iron and an effective antispasmodic. If possible, drink it at every meal except breakfast.

6. Eat at least one bowl of spaghetti a day. Breakfast (cold) is deelish!

7. If a man should insult you, do not be quick to return the insult. Wait and prepare. The best comeback is like a wrong number at three in the morning--very disturbing.

8. The only lesson my father ever taught me--kick the shit out of the other guy before he kicks the shit out of you.

9. To quote my dear brother Johnny: enjoy the music of life while you still have ears.

10. Rule of rules: never whine. No one cares.

How comes all these italians were so fat? In Italy, pretty much nobody is fat, not even the old women, and certainly not men only like 40-60.

>the semolina.
>semolina

Terrone trash.

>mfw when foreigners talking about italian food

alcohol is high in calories (wines, beers, spirits) and pasta is all carbs (sugars)
if you eat actual italian food like vegetables and fish, instead of the sweet sauces, red meat, and pastas, you'd have a harder time gaining that weight

they have shit to eat in america

perhaps you'd be fatter if you weren't feeding 10 million muslims

cause they were americans

The older guys, Junior, Johnny Boy, Paulie, they were decent. and the New York guys, Johnny and Carmine
maybe it was just Tony, Pussy, Bobby, and Vito

Top kek that's like this book my parents gave me for Christmas a few years ago. Some Game of Thrones barbeque book that shows recipes for all these random foods Gurrm outlines in his books. I was really into GoT back then so it was one of those fairly cheap little presents you buy someone as a little gesture aside from what they really wanted that year. You know, little gift for a "hey he might like this". Funny thing is we actually grilled a few things in it and leave notes and shit in the book itself saying how we cooked it and opinions on what we thought. It's almost a goal at this point to cook a majority of things in there and take notes. All GoT bullshit aside, the book itself is actually pretty good when it comes to the recipes.

Point being, it has those little "tips and tricks from the characters" to try and roleplay as a real cookbook from the universe. I never thought that was a thing until I saw that book.

technically im an american talking about american food with an "italian" flavor. also the italians didnt invent noodles so all that "muh culture" crap can be rooted back to the chinese

>other italian meats and cheeses. obviously some kind of pasta with sauce, I like to go for orecchiette with broccoli rabe and sausage, or a seafood linguini or rotelli with alfredo sauce. All al dente of course
>Italian meats
>Italian

>ywn be a master chef running the bustling kitchen of the most frequented tavern in King's Landing

;_;

yeah capiccola, sopressata, proscuitto, pancetta, mortadella, and so on

pasta as we know it comes from italy. SOmething very different was created in china probably

you know nothing about cooking

>capiccola
>proscuitto
dat spelling

>back to the chinese

That's fucking retarded. Why would people who eat with sticks invent something you need a fork to eat?

>gabagool
>proschut

fuhgeddaboutit

>bring a foldaway table and chairs to your local deli
>setup on the pavement outside
>buy a shitload of meat
>gesture with one hand while stuffing pork into your face with the other
>shout at passers by

congratulations you have now mastered Italian 'cooking'

I spent $280 on a Mastering Italian Cooking course and that was pretty much it.

>>>>>he used to slice the gabagool so thin, it would liquefy the pan

So why do italian americans look so semitic? Are they just jews larping?

t. yuropoor, I honestly don't get it

Any food, but you're not allowed to eat it, only bang your fork around the plate.

>get a big pot
>dump in a few buckets of tomato sauce
>boil some noodles in water
>shove a bunch of balls of meat and tubes of ground pigs guts into the bubbling sauce
>pour in some wine
>drink a gallon of wine
>add the noodles
>let simmer
>dump in sugar
>serve 20 button men gone to the mattresses

italian "cooking"

If u dont put sugar in your sauce then youre doing it wrong

>gabagool and goodfellas memeposting crossposting

is this kino

goodfellas on now ladss

i am a gabagool salesmen at the local grocery story ask me anything

>it's a christopher doesn't watch it, again, episode

yessir

ALL OF DISH FROMA SCHLISHE UH GABA GOO???

Anything pasta related mainly baked ziti with bits of gabbagool.

UP IN THE KITCHEN!

I do Sopranos impressions in real life, my friends told me I should be a comedian!

FETCH THE GOBBLE GOO!
HE WAS A MADE MAN YOU JIGABOO FUCK!
STU GATZ!
MARONE
YOU MALICIOUS MOOLIGNYAN

american or brit

what's the quickest way to remove garlic husks that actually works

Crush the clove with the flat of your knife, and it'll slide off after. Alternatively, slice the end with the stem, and just peel it off with your fingernails.

Two years ago in the summer I had our big family house all for myself for a couple of days. One day I got home from work, grabbed a couple of wines on the way and headed home. It was absolutely beautiful sunny day. By the time the sun has fallen down I made for myself two big beautiful homemade pizzas.

I drank wine, ate all the pizza and watched Sopranos all evening. After three episodes I was feeling kind of buzzed and went to the garden layed on the grass, lit up a cigarette, drank wine and was in awe of all the starts above me.

Then I took my dog for a walk, met a random cute girl on the streets. We had a cigarette on a bench and we went for a couple of drinks. Then we fucked in the warm summer field.

I had a gf at that time so that kind of busts the idyll of the story but anyway, pretty comfy night.

Things that never happened: the post

yeah that homemade pizza story ? i dont buy it
nigger pls

I wish man, felt pretty dirty when I woke up. I live in a small town and at that time just ended this kind of popular fest we have in here. She was kinda drunk too. Or is it the gargantuan ammount of pizza that you don't believe me?

love that webm, personifies italians perfectly