What is this expression trying to convey?

What is this expression trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaCZN2N6Q_I
youtu.be/RVvGRIxAu9I?t=1m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't quite get this part

black hole sun

it was trying to get me to convey a shit in my trousers

spooked me again, god dammit Lynch

what is the context for this

Won't you come

Damn, Laura Dern looks like *THAT*?

and wash away the rain

MOM'S

Laura Dern finds a handgun that was given to her husband by the rabbits, and then she walks through a green hallway for a while until she reaches room 47 (47 being the title of the cursed film of which On High in Blue Tomorrows is a remake) at which point The Phantom, who is a hypnotist who does things for some reason and is the villain (maybe?), shows up so she shoots him and his face deforms into that.

My wife's son!
Wont you cum!

uh

what

Who was in the wrong here?

dude dreams lmao

It's a representation of her inner evil (which is clown-faced, we saw that expression earlier in the movie when she walks towards the camera), which she has to confront and kill in order to reunite with her spirit double who rests and waits in purgatory (the girl in front of the tv). Laura Dern carries the sins of lost girl (in front of the tv) and helps to redeem them both.

Why hasn't any facial distortion effects in films reached this level of creepiness? Thats fucking early nineties cgi and it is still as disgusting as it was then

What was his fucking problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=MaCZN2N6Q_I

If the lost girl is her double, what was up with the other double that makes a face at her from across the street in Hollywood?

You mean the one who stabs her? She is not her double. She is Doris Side, the cheated wife or her lookalike, can't remember. Every character has a double, one in Inland Empire and in the present.

No, the one at 1:36
youtu.be/RVvGRIxAu9I?t=1m36s

>indian burn

Ah yes, it's Sue's clown-face, her reflected evil (look at the resemblance of her facial expression), the one in OP's pick and the one who runs towards the camera, who she kills in purgatory. This is near the end, where she will die shortly because of Doris stabbing her, then entering the realm of purgatory to face her eventually.

Inland Empire proved beyond doubt that Lynch is a hack.

deepest lore