Did I go too far?

Did I go too far?

Around 4 years ago I fucked this slam pig

She never gave my game of cucks (book 1) back. Decided to harass her. Told her bf what a whore she was. She literally swallowed my cum without knowing me more than 4 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/jeri-tamborello-b8167187
youtube.com/watch?v=hPKZSyz4QoI
pastebin.com/sd0txTRX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool blog faggot

>>>/tumblr/

OP you dumb nigger

Pretty sure this whore works at Publix in my area down in Clearwater

Kek

You realize I am going to contact her now and ask her for your name and number right?

Nice job OP. Found your bio on deviantart. Thought I might post it

My names Ted and I literally am harassing her. Why the fuck would I care. She swallowed my cum within 2 hours of meeting her. Messaged her bf to let him know what a dirty slut she is. Please do I encourage it.

>you had sex with that

lol

I was drunk and it was VERY hard to cum.

Fuck with me

Holy shit mate you are well up on the Autism spectrum

OP you are pathetic but I swear to God I fucked this chick too. She farts in her sleep.

You sir are a faggot mad that the only girl you had sex with is a whale. You need to find God

Nah she's the worst I ever fucked.

Why are you so upset?

Book 1 is probably the best. Possibly 2.
No need to get upset op

linkedin.com/in/jeri-tamborello-b8167187

lol ya, she is from St. Pete

>look at my pepes!
>i sleep with fat chicks!
>fat chick dumped me ;_; PERSONAL ARMY SAVE ME!

KYS THIS ISN'T Sup Forums MATERIAL

Fat whore never gave my book back, honestly just having fun. Read to book 3 before the Jews ruined it.

This is Sup Forums how?

That's not how this is going to play.

Because it's dead as fuck and I deem it necessary.

Oh nigger it's definitely going to play like that.

lol op u fucked this

Same here. Read all book 3 and a quarter of book 4. I think. Got to a quarter of a dance with dragons.

I should finish so i can continue watching.

No. I'm going to send her a message and get YOUR info. Faggot.

Lol can't believe I fucked this chick OP wtf man I am tripping

youtube.com/watch?v=hPKZSyz4QoI

ahahaha
OP is such a fucking loser

I can't believe anyone fucked this chick.

Still OP is about to be exposed.

Hahahahahhahha good luck fuck boy this was 4 years ago she's fucked so many dudes she will never make the connection. Die faggot.

do it, i wanna know what op looks like

Except she borrowed a book. Faggot.

But actually I find this very boring so I'm out.

Have fun fucking fat chicks with problem glasses.

You are a fucking pussy. This girls a straight hoe dude.

Ok fuck boy, enjoy eating my raw asshole.

>Hey Sup Forums im a mentally unstable dumbass who makes horrible decisions and then publicly broadcasts them

fuck off back to /soc/

>you sir
>sir
>>reddit

Slide thread

Awwww little faggot Finland trying to hang. Eat a dick you cuck. First suck the semen out of my 1 inch cock.

You must be pretty pathetic to hit that

Tell her oink oink slam piggy

>1 inch cock
at least you admit why you have to fuck fat chicks

Almost as pathetic as the faggot trying to dox the faggot. Faggot.

Nice bantz ya fuckin daft cum drinking fin fuck toy

>peace of shit

You are legitimately autistic. It's a small miracle you got someone to sleep with you

Stop being so fucking salty, Sup Forums isn't your personal army you pile of pig fucking garbage. Take it like a man and slink back the fuck out of here.

OP she literally let me cum in her mouth after 3 hrs of hanging out.

Literally everyone farts in their sleep.

Confirmed for only having fucked this (or another) pigdog.

Go back to /b with your hog stalking.

Never made a request so no NYPA ya dumb faggot fin fuck toy

OP I'm not saying you're a faggot because you fucked a whore

I'm saying you're a faggot because you actually chose to waste more of your time with her

If you're that angry about a book I'm 90% sure you can find them all online for free or torrent the episodes

is that real?

uhh yeah you did you brainless sock fucker
if not that was some really obvious hinting
go wash your dick it smells like gunt cheese

Bullshit no girl I ever fucked has farted in her sleep except this slam pig, fucked at least 35 girls. Suck it Australia's retarded cousin. Fucking nigger you don't even have abbos. Rama Rama nz cum slut.

Sniff it once more then I ll wash you little fuck toy. You're country is pathetic just like your whore sister.

Are you high? Honest question. I'm guessing meth.

OP is a confirmed bitter autist

you sure you're not mad cos shes your oneitis and she's fucked off to be with a slightly less autistic dude?

Is that your sister, OP?
You two look related.

>She literally swallowed my cum without knowing me more than 4 hours.
Aren't you just as awful of a person for having sex with someone that you knew for less than 4 hours?

I know this girl, her number: (727) 320-9658 someone tell her autistic OP made a post about her

Hahahahahhahha, been with a lot fucking hotter. Not saying much considering fucking a 9 year old with downs would be a step up. But ya not not salt. Just very very drunk fuck you UK bet you voted remain ya fuckin Nigel hating cuck.

Ty going to call her now haha, ty so much. Fuck man you are the man.

All that cringe.

kys

Nah, he's just mentally challenged. Read his posts

Weren't you already texting her? You sent her all those pepes.

You look crazy. I almost got a restraining order over this kind of thing. Are you really mad she has your book, or that she's fucking this other guy?

Suck my dick nigger lover.

well op, you're a prick but you know that
what you don't know is that you're disconnected from God and deeply, deeply unhappy because of it.
protip: normal, healthy people don't feel the need to do this

nah my man, i voted leave, but that doesn't mean you're any less of a dribbling autist.

you sound BITTER as fuck right now. did she cheat on you mate? awww

Neither. Drunk and having fun. Could care less about this chick.

Messenger silly pants

Lol why?

She's a worthless whore, and you're at the level of a nigger for thinking being vulgar as possible is grade A comedy

get your morals together subhuman

God.

Hell is only a word m8

The reality is much, much worse.

Rofl the girl I care about I lost at 21. 32 now. Could care less about this fat sack of meat. Project more faggot. Drunk and bored. Remain voting faggot.

Stick to your containment board, autist . You're terrible at lying. I'm willing to bet you didn't even sleep with that chick, and all she did was take your book

>You sir
kill yourself

>This whole thread

pastebin.com/sd0txTRX

that's a dumb thing to say

My moral compass is fucking gone m8. All I want is sufficient resupply of Brawndo and Rubar.

I don't think you understand. You truly might be autistic.

Sending someone all those pictures? Someone who has probably never been on Sup Forums?
That's super fucking weird, if you can't understand why you have social issues.

lol op, where did you meet her?? I 95% sure I know her

I am willing to bet you are a fucking Virgin, project more faggot. This was my worst lay ever. Well 2nd worst. 1st worse was a dominos delivery girl that was like 280 lbs. I was reallll fucking drunk tho. Been with some hot girls in my time. A lot of not so hot. And some fucking land whales. And then fucking ham planets.

And then to post it on here...

OP ask if you can fart in her mouth. She'd probably eat it.

Ty man. I am trying to entertain BUT THESE FAGGOTS ARE OHHHH SOOOO SERIOUS, projecting their Virgin shit on me.

Flyyyyyy lesbiannnnn seagleeeee

ok buddy go away now
shoo shoo

You're a sad little man, aren't you?
I suggest visiting a doctor, mate. You're most definitely on the spectrum

Every once in awhile, I meet somebody that makes me go, "This person honestly needs to seek help".
You are one of those persons. I dont know what is wrong with your head, but you need to get it looked at. Yes, you went too far. Dafuq is wrong with you, guy?

Go tell your parents what you did to this woman, tell them that it spooks you, because you know you did something really spiteful and fucked up, and look into a therapist. You have a really fucked up outlook on life that is going to hurt you.

Good luck.

Also, Sup Forums isnt your blog. Piss off.

You need to see this and stop shitting up the boards with "hah epic new Sup Forums"

Oh I get it. Not denying allegations of autism. What you don't get, is that I have transcended.

Exactly, like he's looking for validation on an anonymous image board, always insisting on how many hot girls he's had sex with. Sounds like a middle schooler.

And then saying how much he doesn't care about her, then trying to call her. At least its interesting/

kek
underrated

OkCupid lol, she brought over mw3 too. Fucking plebs.

Pretty sure you've descended

Nah, you're clearly fucked in the head. No normal person talks like you do

used your correctly and incorrectly in one sentence. i know you're capable of learning, user.

Didn't really call. Validation isn't to be confused with drunken fun time silly pants. Stop being so serious. It's guys like you who will never make DOTR happen. How the fuck are we ever going to change things and crash the Fed with that pessimistic attitude? Shame on you.

You didn't capitalize I, fucking degenerate.