Is Sup Forums a republican board ?

Someone from Reddit told me to visit here saying this was a good political discussion board but I'll I see is conservative confirmation bias on here

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/j4ezamad/
ghostbin.com/paste/j4ezamad/authenticate
youtube.com/watch?v=FyyTzkktjsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like a Tumblr for the right. Every bit as much an echo chamber.

Don't bother taking time to reason out a thoughtful response, because it'll just get ignored.

>Sup Forums hates liberal bullshit therefore they must be Republicans!
Kill yourself

go to /leftpol/ you C U C K

Shat up fagget.

No one has to come here. Stop triggering yourself snowflake

>Echo chamber
Actually dissenting opinions are more thoroughly discussed than accepted ones provided the OP does not start the thread off in a retarded manner and responds to their own thread

>reason out a thoughtful response
>lefties
>capable of civil discourse

Bro, this is an alt right echo chamber.

>1 post from op

Sup Forums is a African board

ALL NON AFRICANS GET OUT NOW

>he whines about the purported conservative confirmation bias and how it confirms his bias

can someone redo that comic with a jew that says "black lives" instead of "all lives", and Israel instead of USA please?

I have never witnessed dissenting opinions discussed. I see shill calls and insults. The slightest mention of being a part of any un-pol-approved results in shit posting until the person leaves.
> Pol pretends to be intellectual
> Calls Reddit an echo chamber
> Oblivious to hypocrisy

There are some Sup Forumsaks that will engage in discussion. Not many. Though I would argue pol is one of the most informed boards you can find.

Go back to plebbit and never come back.

>implying people don't argue on here 24/7

it's post-irony m8, Reddit has no fucking self-awareness and thus cannot realistically claim to be anything but a pseudointellectual echo chamber

>i'm from reddit

>is Sup Forums a republican board?
No, we are anti-establishment.
>all I see is conservative confirmation bias on here
You have to understand that we're under endless shilling, newfags, and countless rustled jimmies. Here's some redpills and come back next year.

ghostbin.com/paste/j4ezamad/

(Password is "Sup Forums", avoid the cooky shit like occult.)

The picture is implying that Fat White people need to take care of all minorities and they're not capable of taking care of themselves.

Seems more racist than the intended meaning.

Reddit mods actively delete things they do not like.
There are two threads up right now where dissent is being both discussed and of course memed at because this is Sup Forums

Sift through the shitposting and you will find actual discussions

Sup Forums isn't any kind of board. But it lacks taboos. Therefore "hurr durr that's racism" doesn't work here. Also you can't whine to the mods and have them delete shit because it's 2016.

For some reason lefties avoid it.

I agree with this. Though it is important to note that there is a lot of criticism of the shit-posting, more so than other boards. It might be uncommon to see an actual productive discussion, but the point is it does happen on occasion, which is more than what could be said about reddit or tumblr.

>1 post by this id

Woops, try this
ghostbin.com/paste/j4ezamad/authenticate

You guys realize that you are actually proving his point right?

>(((Horsey)))
that comic.
probably not but it may as well be

Sup Forums is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Sup Forums you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Sup Forums motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

He's not real though.
there is another thread exactly like this

>mfw
>this picture isn't funny

By arguing against him?

So what you're telling me is that to avoid having a hugbox or an echochamber, we should never argue with anyone with a dissenting opinon?

Really good fucking logic there, you retard

there can be no discussion with liberals because they are traitors and are wrong. if you go against the bill of rights you are a fucking traitor and YOU ARE WRONG. that's what they don't understand. to argue with a liberal you need to go on their platform that they established and argue from their point of view which, you guessed it, IS FUCKING WRONG

This place is for memes and fun boi

This has to be bait.

Also, most Republicans are globalist shills who value capitalism more than nationalism. Lurk the fuck more, and you can know what Sup Forums is like.

Well nevermind, I guess he's just a shitposter. My bullshit senses were tingling.

Sup Forums is neither republican or democrat.

found the independant shill

haha wow do you guys even realize that he is right because you replied to him haha another argument in the bag nice try Sup Forums

>1 post by this ID

That's right, faggot.

>1 post by this id

Sup Forums usurped the Republican party.

>ObeseWhiteChristiansAreTheProblem.jpg
>Someone from Reddit
>conservative confirmation bias on here

9/10

The demographic that browses Sup Forums, Sup Forums as a whole, Reddit and even SomethingAwful are pretty much the same:

White male nerds who grew up watching Daily Show while supporting Obama who know have actually grown up realizing everything they were told was a lie and now support Trump because of it.

>heh yeah these guys are all faggots, except me i am above all of this, I just post here ironically heh

Wrong, not all people think alike.
Unlike tumbler we base our opinions on logic instead of our hearts.

Who's that?

Well there is a difference between calling a poster a shill and actually listening to a thread. Its right to shitpost OPs thread when the OP doesn't have any info or credible claim to back it up. If lefties like redditards present factual information I will think of an argument and back it up from my knowledge. It's like you don't know how Sup Forums works.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyyTzkktjsI

>Sup Forums
>good political discussion

Pick one.

Terrible take retard, no one is like you

>Libtards
>Do they actually think like this,
>Or are they all liars and they know how to lie well?

>I cannot make any good arguments, so I will mock them in a silly comic!

Well the 1st, 3rd and 4th guy (which I >) didn't really make the argument. I left the 2nd guy alone since he did make an argument. I appreciate argument but insults aren't argument.

Read above. And also fuck off frogposter

fuck off nigger kike

Reddit is shit. Sup Forums is shit. Everything is polarized nowadays and debate start to lose its meaning. It was supposed to show who get the better opinion so that people can follow it. Now nobody change their mind.

>that cartoon hurt my feefees!

Stay salty, friend.

>getting angry at someone who is still on a menatl level of a child
impossible, but I feel bad for you if you actually think you're some ebin troll xD

you're better off where you came from, pic related

Quite a lot of "Republicans" in the US are political cucks. So, no, we're really not "Republicans" in that sense.

We tend to be nationalist/traditionalist in outlook. That means strong borders and strong local cultures. Not neocon universalist faggotry.

Any further questions, urwDYmpO?

FIRST POST BEST POST

>admitting that you are on the mental level of a child

Never change Sup Forums.

Nah everyone's wrong, this place is just for sick bantz

>has nothing to counter argue
>never had anything in the first place
>imples I am a child for not getting butned by his le epic troll xD

guys, is this a legit retard, or a shill?

Is this supposed to be republicans? What makes this artist think republicans consider all lives to matter?

Why on earth would someone's life matter to me if my money has to pay for them to live?

number10 btw

this board has no aligence no religon. It just exists.

Welcome. Noticing that you point of view is degenerate is the first step to be a better human...

>We bomb the fuck out of syria
>Why can't they take care of themselves

>actually thinking the migrants are syrian
>or refugees

Sup Forums gets its kicks from proving people wrong with facts, evidence, and sources.

Reddit and Tumblr get their kicks by banning dissent and screaming about racism and fascism. Can't forget assaulting people, they do love battery

no, i'm a bernie supporter but enjoy the discussion and dank memes on this board

1 post 1 ID
saged