Dragonball Sup Forums thread

>Goku's team gets sabotaged by a weaker universe for advantage
>their ship crashed leaving only Vegeta, Goku, and Buu as survivors, the rest are in a comatosed state
>a ship arrives containing; Radditz, Frieza, Cell, Broly
>Radditz believes hes too weak but finds out that baby snuck into his ship and possesses him

whats your team goku dream team?

>everybody BUT Yamcha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a tournament for what?

This show is so fucking stupid.

Its made for 10 year olds, if you still watch this as a grown adult i have some bad news for you

>Yamcha and Yajirobe after spending a few years in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber
>Arale
>Goten
>Trunks
>Monaka
>Jaco

>Yajirobe

I'd take krillin man

Yajirobe has never been beaten by Goku

Why would he though? He's the local fat guy, Goku doesnt have a beef wit hhim

Buu was a mistake

Watch Dragonball, dipshit.

>Be Super Saiyan God Goku
>go back to earth
>knock on yajirobe's door
>h-hey g-goku!
>beat the crap out of him

sounds out of character user

Krillin's in a coma per OP.

Pre freeza sagas were fucking kino

original Dragon Ball is my favourite

How about Diabura?

You completely missed the point, how fucking dumb are you?

Everyone in that picture except goku and maybe vegeta are going to fucking useless in the end.

I wish tien was relevant. him, the androids, vegeta, piccolo and Gohan would be my team. they'd lose though.

I'd say 7/10

I think Gohan will make a comeback as well.

i don't watch this show. do they all have like 4 levels of power ups?

What happened to Chausu or however the hell you spell his name? Why is 17 back? Is Roshi supposed to be as strong as everyone else now? Is this show worth watching? Cell saga was the last interesting thing I saw from the franchise.

Its pretty disappointing desu

11 universe are competing and will be sending their 10 strongest fighters, a universe that loses will have its entire existence destroyed, which is why anons are arguing why the fuck do they send krillin roshi and tien in the team.

though the most criticism about it is how its a failed chance to bring back past villains all working together with Goku and Vegeta to save the universe

Where the fuck is Goten and Trunks? They could pretty much solo team Goku.

where is Superman for that matter, speaking of soloing everything

Superman is actually the new bald ayy lmao

Hes supposed to look like one punch man and has superman like powers, has the strongest team too

I hope so, he should have taken over the torch from goku after the cell saga. The buu saga was complete ass.

Its gonna be a tournament

From left to right:

Buu, too retarded to fight, will fall asleep and drop out again. Comedy character pretty much.

Krillin: There from the beginning, weak as fuck, got killed at least three times now. Will prolly fight but gets knocked out early

Android 18: Krillins wife, has a kid with him. Won't do anything cause she has to take care of her kid. Lots of people masturbate to her.

Android 17: Brother of 18, will get his shit kicked in, not even sure where he suddenly came from but w/e.

Goku: main protag since the beginning, most powerful character of the bunch. Got at least 4 transformations but only one that's of use at this point, he might use the others to fuck around. Eventually going to asspul his way to victory as usual.

Vegeta: 2nd powerful, bit more serious. 3 transformations but again only one useful one. Going to kick ass and then get knocked out by the last powerful opponent and then goku has to fight that guy.

Gohan: Gokus son, became a big fat pussy after the cell saga, he might do something useful who knows. I'm not betting on it but would be cool if he surpasses goku. Can also transform "twice" kind off.

Roshi: not even sure why he's here, old teacher of goku and krillin. Will drop out.

Tien; also not sure why hes here

Picollo: my favorite character, but also useless. He might do some interesting stuff.

If that's all TL:DR Goku and Vegeta are about so far above everyone's league that it's retarded. I'm talking dozens of times more Powell than everyone else in that pic combined.

meant to quote you for this wall of text

All they need is pic related armed with a glock

>watching dragon ball past cell saga

Champa's team was pretty weak, most of Goku's team would beat all save Hit.
There's probably going to be an age restriction (as well as not allowing dead people). Having said that, Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Piccolo, Gohan and the Androids are all stronger than SS1.

I'd rather take a guy with a .22 than Roshi
What is Goku thinking?

I haven't watched Super. So from what I can gather the ones the OP pic are entering some team tournament? Where is Goten/Trunks? Why is 17 alive?

Well that's what I'm saying, aren't these android guys like 2 levels down? It's gonna come down to goku, vegetable, and their son. Are the other universes stocked with level 4 or higher people?

I guess a new grunt and new hair color are in store.

seriously, anime films are fine but this is over the line.

dragonball is way too normie for Sup Forums

>a few years
A few thousand, you mean

No, is the other way around actually. Nowdays Sup Forums is full of underage newfags, the shit is out of control.

>people are actually thinking every single combatant from the other universes will be close to Goku and Vegeta in power
Who's to say the other universes don't have shitters among them too
>b-b-b-b-but it's about the survival of their universe!
And who's to say they literally couldn't find anyone else better?

>Guldo vs Hit

who would win...

Guldo easily.

The universe cant exist without him, if you kill him, time will cease to exist

Haven't watched Super either but Goten/Trunks are probably not allowed to enter an 17 was never dead, he was protecting a wild live resort or some shit

Just fucking revive Brolly already and teach him the god thing.

Sup Forums is worse, and this shit threads belongs on Sup Forums.

NINGEEEEEEN

Broly is non canon. His canon version is a grill from another universe

That's hot.

I'm going to assume that most contestants from other universes are shitters too, and we won't see most of em. Going to be about 3 fights at best that are going to require goku to full out.

I'd actually like to see the oldies get into action again but yeah, I'm guessing its going to be another transformation.

>Not knowing Yamcha is getting his own alternate timeline spinoff manga with Toriyama's permission and blessing were he became the strongest Z Warrior

Jokes on you pal

go to bed Yamcha

Roshi's powerup out of nowhere is the strangest thing out of DBS, the way he was taking out Freiza mooks in Return Of F means he could have solo'd Raditz canonically.

But DBS fans will stick their fingers in there ears and shout buh buh buh muh Toriyama, muh canon, GT was shit!11zzz instead of trying to come up with a viable explanation

He thinks i'm joking

Gag manga.

So is Super at this point

>Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Piccolo, Gohan and the Androids are all stronger than SS1.

At a stretch you could say Tien might be above SS1 level assuming he has been training as hard as he did in for example, the cell saga.

Although it's never made clear how powerful earthlings can actually become so who knows.

They can become as powerful as the plot demands them to be pretty much.

This is pretty valid, christ I wouldn't be surprised if Krillen could defeat at least one of the God's of Destruction from the other universes.

I suppose you are right all of the earthling Z warriors are already immensely more powerful then any human in history (I assume) so why not make them stronger.

Also I'm pretty sure in the DBZ universe power has more to do with ki than actual physical strenght, or at least both amplify. The sayan fuckers just have the ability to multiply their ki dozens of times over with transformations.

At least that's what I made of it.

It would explain why they're able to keep up somewhat, they're learning new ways to expand and strengthen their ki.